Author Topic: He's ba-aaack  (Read 41799 times)

ladya

Re: He's ba-aaack
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 11:40:55 PM »
I'm not sure if you're insinuating I'm this "unicorn"? No, that's not the post. It was nearly a year ago in the summer of 2018. Pretty sure the girl deleted her thread after that. Her username was Lauren proceeded by a bunch of numbers.

haha no not you but the story youre talking about! the link that was posted the girl there talking about her bf is def unicorn. its exactly what she posted here.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2019, 12:34:42 AM »
It did sound like Unicorn, but can be coincidence as well. I hope Unicorn is doing fine since last event :(

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2019, 03:14:09 AM »
I tried Lookout Mountain Medium over a year ago. Not only nothing she said not happen but she was so vague and she was called out on Reddit for harassing people who "exposed her."
She'd say things like how karma would get them, failed to deliver readings, and I believe she told a girl she'd curse her. Honestly one of the nastiest interactions I have ever had with a "psychic." I believe she tells everyone fairy tales as in the reddit thread that exposed her, a girl got mad and wrote about how Angela had been telling her for a whole year how her ex was coming back within the next two months and two months and so on and how also she was supposed to meet another guy. Nothing that she could validate, just fairytales of the future. Her ex never came back and actually had her blocked. I believe she's the one Angela threatened to curse.

Wow

Offline Chels

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2019, 01:00:32 AM »
Can someone explain how ‘feeling their energy’ feels like?? I think I have been feeling my ex’s the last week or so.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »
I feel like you just know, its hard to explain. I’ve been on and off with my boyfriend for 12 years and I have always sensed when he’s think of me or when he’s about to contact.

Offline Chels

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2019, 01:38:48 AM »
It just feels intense. Like anticipation .. happy, excited but then also very emotional. I get chills thinking about him or when looking at our pictures. This is the longest me and him have been without talking in well over a year (we’ve been on & off too)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2019, 02:46:20 AM »
Yep that’s basically it. How long have you been out of contact?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2019, 05:08:09 PM »
It did sound like Unicorn, but can be coincidence as well. I hope Unicorn is doing fine since last event :(

not great, thanks. My ex told his friend to file a police report against me. For "harassment" but she never did. Just missing my ex and wasting more money on readings, as usual. I would love to have a happier update,  :-[ last reading was with Raynee on bitwine hers was positive,

Offline Chels

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2019, 05:12:11 PM »
Yep that’s basically it. How long have you been out of contact?

3 weeks lol. I know that doesn’t seem like long but it is for us lol. I’m just feel like he’s feeling the same way I am.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2019, 05:16:20 PM »

not great, thanks. My ex told his friend to file a police report against me. For "harassment" but she never did. Just missing my ex and wasting more money on readings, as usual. I would love to have a happier update,  :-[ last reading was with Raynee on bitwine hers was positive,

Why would your ex's friend need to file a report against you?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2019, 09:37:58 PM »
because we talked on snapchat. we were talking and I was asking about him. When we talked before she talked to him for me and sent me his reponse. I figured we would do that same again. Well I was wrong. But luckily she never filed.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2019, 11:15:37 PM »
I mean this with kindness - it's not a good idea to get a 3rd person communication with situations like that, no matter how trusted. It just complicates things for you and everyone involved. If he won't talk to you directly, then he probably isn't ready  :-\

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2019, 12:27:21 AM »
I agree with above. I’ve been there too a few times. The best thing is to honestly pretend they don’t exist and let them wonder why you aren’t bothered. 12 years on and he keeps coming back, and this is the best trick I’ve learnt.

Offline Chels

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2019, 12:55:27 AM »
I agree lol ☝🏼☝🏼 I have finally learned this along with growing my confidence and past my insecurities. It does work and I think that’s what is really helping right now too. Ive done it in the past & hes came back always. I just need that commitment now & got to stay strong and take nothing less. Lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 01:37:06 AM »
Me too. It never hurts any less though, like it hurts just as much now as the first time he did it. But again that’s also due to my lack of self confidence and not standing up for my boundaries

anything