Author Topic: He's ba-aaack  (Read 41592 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: He's ba-aaack
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 07:42:45 PM »
Lol didn’t Kira tell you it would be 2 years till you get back together? 😂....today is the 20th so maybe that’s where the 2 came from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Haha yep.

But... development...!!

We had another chat. And he backwalked a little bit - he's not ready to call it a relationship and jump back in. He wants to "talk exclusively" first. To him, that's what "back together" meant. To him, the gf/bf thing is a big title. I'm rolling my eyes. But this means RACHEL MARIE is the MOST accurate. 

Basically we'll see what he does if he wants to do it this way lol. Rachel said he will offer this but then zoom forward anyway. Let's see. ;)

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
Wow sooo happy for you :)

May I ask as you said Avia was right but not really accurate with the details, would you mind to say a bit more about her? As I liked her and get readings from her regularly. Thanks

Yeah I love Avia. She's so sweet. I feel like I'd love to be her friend IRL.

Okay, so she thought we'd reconcile by the end of the year, saw it as a short break, and that when he'd be back he wouldn't really know much other than he doesn't want to lose me from his life. so while I wrote the other day that we had all those conversations (which we did) it seems its settling more on what she said.

Seems like everyone (who was accurate) got pieces of it, some people landed on the marriage/baby talk and some people landed on "doesn't want to lose you, not quite ready to declare future plans" side.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2019, 04:20:39 AM »
sunshineluv7 - Just curious, was Yona right for you? If yes, how was she with the timing?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2019, 03:52:37 PM »
Hey wow!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!!!!! That's so awesome. I hope everything continues to work out well for the two of you! Yaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2019, 04:28:31 PM »
Congrats ! My boyfriend came back too and Ari was the main one who seen it happening. I'm going to write a review of who got it right and wrong tomorrow. But she kept saying he is missing you like crazy and sooo close to reaching out. She kept encouraging me to hold off and not message. It had been 5 weeks. He messaged at 2.58pm the next day.

That’s awesome to hear! Did you ever put together that list of right/wrong??

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 03:22:32 AM »
sunshineluv7 - Just curious, was Yona right for you? If yes, how was she with the timing?

It looks like she might be!! She last said about us that there was a lack of enthusiasm and she saw me staring at a wrist watch like what are you waiting for. Then she saw the trip I took and said the good news is that enthusiasm returns after the trip, and also kept seeing stuff about living arrangements. I did move. She got cohabitation. The enthusiasm seems to be back so we will see.

She also predicted major argument, she called it a disagreement, before year's end. I wonder if that was me walking away.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2019, 03:57:24 AM »

It looks like she might be!! She last said about us that there was a lack of enthusiasm and she saw me staring at a wrist watch like what are you waiting for. Then she saw the trip I took and said the good news is that enthusiasm returns after the trip, and also kept seeing stuff about living arrangements. I did move. She got cohabitation. The enthusiasm seems to be back so we will see.

She also predicted major argument, she called it a disagreement, before year's end. I wonder if that was me walking away.

Nice, it gives me some hope with my predictions.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2019, 01:36:01 PM »
Lol didn’t Kira tell you it would be 2 years till you get back together? 😂....today is the 20th so maybe that’s where the 2 came from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Haha yep.

But... development...!!

We had another chat. And he backwalked a little bit - he's not ready to call it a relationship and jump back in. He wants to "talk exclusively" first. To him, that's what "back together" meant. To him, the gf/bf thing is a big title. I'm rolling my eyes. But this means RACHEL MARIE is the MOST accurate. 

Basically we'll see what he does if he wants to do it this way lol. Rachel said he will offer this but then zoom forward anyway. Let's see. ;)

I had aquarian psychic on keen tell me he is going to initiate, talk for a bit and back away again for a bit. Don’t give him long responses and just let it go. I know she’s not popular on here but she’s been pretty accurate for me

Offline Penelope

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2019, 04:31:00 AM »
That’s awesome!  I love hearing when things work out and psychics come through! 

ladya

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Hey yall :)

So after "feeling his energy" SO STRONGLy for 2-3 days, I got contact yesterday. :) And we talked about the whole marriage and babies thing & got back together. He confirmed he does want to marry me, and would strongly prefer we try for a baby again after we're married. (We were engaged last year, had a m/c, was really hard on us).

Those who were right.... and who I whole-heartedly recommend:

Psychic Ari (timing was off the first time, off by a few days the second time), but she was super sure of what she was getting as far as what would happen)

Lookout Mountain Medium - I have to give her the most credit. We only started reading end of last year, and she is the FIRST/ONLY reader who said that basically I knew what I had to do (which was end it) and then correctly predicted when he'd be back (mid-month), what he was going through (Which I now have confirmation of). And explained inside out and backwards what was going on for him, for me, the lessons we were supposed to learn, our soul contract, etc. She rocks.

Raynee - She's on her own site at mypsy.chat  - I found her on bitwine originally, and followed her. She left BW. She's been consistently accurate about him. Super supportive, and definitely has some major talent.

Rachel Marie - she said no contact in January, but here we are. :D She also was super accurate on the "what is going on" part. Her, LMM, and Scarlet Walker got that he's evaluating people he doesn't want in his life anymore, and that life has been a struggle recently.

Lauren Divine - Little off on contact, but has been really accurate about what's been going on

Scarlet Walker - She definitely has a gift. I don't think English is her first language, and she uses a lot of exclamation points, but she definitely "Reads" things really well. Timing was off the first time.

Judi's Inner Light - She's been really good for me. She also got timing right this time !

Dino - timing wrong, but outcome right.

OH and our local board psychic who does those "youtube pick a card" things. I chose the third pack, which does say "this person wants to marry you, will come back apologize, might be a water sign might be an air sign (he's air), etc etc

Which, reminds me, Divine Empath also nailed it. She got timing down by a day. He came in a day earlier. :)

Well. He said all those things.

So that's my personal list of who I highly recommend. Everyone will have their favorites and who they "gel" with more.

Shaman Kira was...really wrong. IDK who's reading she gave me but it wasn't mine :D

Raynee seems to be back on bitwine. I saw her online today.

Offline newone1

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2019, 04:56:24 PM »
Raynee was awesome. She is a must try.

ladya

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2019, 05:11:01 PM »
Raynee was awesome. She is a must try.

ye she's pretty good. not a go-to but she's really good at getting personal characteristics and what not of the person. I was impressed at what she picked up regarding individual personalities.

josh34

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2019, 08:11:33 PM »
Hey sunshine! Did any other readers get this right for you?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2019, 11:03:22 PM »
Wonder if that’s “unicorn” on this thread...?

ladya

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2019, 11:29:36 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Psychic/comments/9q1iqt/lookout_mountain_medium/

Is that the post? I don’t see anything about curses and threats?

And it def sounds like unicorns situation.

that def sounds like unicorn. almost identical to what she posted on this forum.