Author Topic: He's ba-aaack  (Read 41591 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: He's ba-aaack
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 05:07:05 PM »
Yay! I'm SO happy for you!!! On the full moon too thats kinda cool, because emotions are really strong right now! I'm super happy for you, for staying strong and for you to receive this!!!  Also thank you for posting, as it can be so easy to leave the board now that he's back, we all super appreciate the update and telling us who was right. 

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 08:57:14 PM »
super happy for you! thank you for sharing this. Gives me hope <3 Congratulations and good luck <3

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 09:50:26 PM »
Hey yall :)

So after "feeling his energy" SO STRONGLy for 2-3 days, I got contact yesterday. :) And we talked about the whole marriage and babies thing & got back together. He confirmed he does want to marry me, and would strongly prefer we try for a baby again after we're married. (We were engaged last year, had a m/c, was really hard on us).

That’s great to hear!!
Just wondering, when you had your readings, did you provide specific details to the readers about your situation or were they able to pick up your situation without any prompts?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 12:18:36 AM »
Hey yall :)

So after "feeling his energy" SO STRONGLy for 2-3 days, I got contact yesterday. :) And we talked about the whole marriage and babies thing & got back together. He confirmed he does want to marry me, and would strongly prefer we try for a baby again after we're married. (We were engaged last year, had a m/c, was really hard on us).

That’s great to hear!!
Just wondering, when you had your readings, did you provide specific details to the readers about your situation or were they able to pick up your situation without any prompts?

Well, most of the readers I've been with for a while so they knew the situation. But things were so bad between us for so long (several months) before I finally pulled the plug that I definitely didn't really believe the whole marriage and babies part was something he still wanted with me.

But, the purpleocean reader had zero. All I said is, is he coming back and her words were...so, when I look at this if I didn't know better I'd say oh! They're getting married! And odd she went. So she got it but almost didn't trust it, but she trusts herself lol so she said it. But her expression was priceless. 🤗

Also just because he's back now doesn't mean I'm leaving the board. I've been here for a while. He's still got to proove himself beyond the Grand reentrance.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 12:23:26 AM »
Who was the purple ocean reader?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 12:25:08 AM »
Happy for you..but  I remember your story so definitely proceed with caution. 

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2019, 12:40:26 AM »
Lol didn’t Kira tell you it would be 2 years till you get back together? 😂....today is the 20th so maybe that’s where the 2 came from 🤷🏼‍♀️

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2019, 12:53:52 AM »
Wow sooo happy for you :)

May I ask as you said Avia was right but not really accurate with the details, would you mind to say a bit more about her? As I liked her and get readings from her regularly. Thanks

Offline Mon

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2019, 01:48:29 AM »
So happy for you❣️❣️❣️ This gave me hope...

Btw Shaman Kira told me my POI has no feelings for me and that it’d be 3 years before we got together which I knew was absolutely bogus, but even though I didn’t believe her the reading still hurt my heart. Thank God,  the night of that reading he told me he loves me.

Offline Mon

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2019, 01:55:39 AM »
Congrats ! My boyfriend came back too and Ari was the main one who seen it happening. I'm going to write a review of who got it right and wrong tomorrow. But she kept saying he is missing you like crazy and sooo close to reaching out. She kept encouraging me to hold off and not message. It had been 5 weeks. He messaged at 2.58pm the next day.

Can’t wait to read your post !

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 06:39:16 PM »
Who was the purple ocean reader?

Divine Empath

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »
So happy for you❣️❣️❣️ This gave me hope...

Btw Shaman Kira told me my POI has no feelings for me and that it’d be 3 years before we got together which I knew was absolutely bogus, but even though I didn’t believe her the reading still hurt my heart. Thank God,  the night of that reading he told me he loves me.

Yeah, that's the risk with readings. Sometimes we can REALLY get hurt by (wrong) readings.

Sometimes I think when someone gets written up here, they do too many readings and become inaccurate. Seems like Shaman Kira isn't that great for everyone.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 06:41:37 PM »
Happy for you..but  I remember your story so definitely proceed with caution.

Ha, yeah. We'll see what happens!!

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2019, 06:59:03 PM »
Congrats! Where does psychic ari read?

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2019, 07:40:10 PM »
Bitwine

anything