Author Topic: He's ba-aaack  (Read 41582 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
He's ba-aaack
« on: January 20, 2019, 02:15:32 PM »
Hey yall :)

So after "feeling his energy" SO STRONGLy for 2-3 days, I got contact yesterday. :) And we talked about the whole marriage and babies thing & got back together. He confirmed he does want to marry me, and would strongly prefer we try for a baby again after we're married. (We were engaged last year, had a m/c, was really hard on us).

Those who were right.... and who I whole-heartedly recommend:

Psychic Ari (timing was off the first time, off by a few days the second time), but she was super sure of what she was getting as far as what would happen)

Lookout Mountain Medium - I have to give her the most credit. We only started reading end of last year, and she is the FIRST/ONLY reader who said that basically I knew what I had to do (which was end it) and then correctly predicted when he'd be back (mid-month), what he was going through (Which I now have confirmation of). And explained inside out and backwards what was going on for him, for me, the lessons we were supposed to learn, our soul contract, etc. She rocks.

Raynee - She's on her own site at mypsy.chat  - I found her on bitwine originally, and followed her. She left BW. She's been consistently accurate about him. Super supportive, and definitely has some major talent.

Rachel Marie - she said no contact in January, but here we are. :D She also was super accurate on the "what is going on" part. Her, LMM, and Scarlet Walker got that he's evaluating people he doesn't want in his life anymore, and that life has been a struggle recently.

Lauren Divine - Little off on contact, but has been really accurate about what's been going on

Scarlet Walker - She definitely has a gift. I don't think English is her first language, and she uses a lot of exclamation points, but she definitely "Reads" things really well. Timing was off the first time.

Judi's Inner Light - She's been really good for me. She also got timing right this time !

Dino - timing wrong, but outcome right.

OH and our local board psychic who does those "youtube pick a card" things. I chose the third pack, which does say "this person wants to marry you, will come back apologize, might be a water sign might be an air sign (he's air), etc etc

Which, reminds me, Divine Empath also nailed it. She got timing down by a day. He came in a day earlier. :)

Well. He said all those things.

So that's my personal list of who I highly recommend. Everyone will have their favorites and who they "gel" with more.

Shaman Kira was...really wrong. IDK who's reading she gave me but it wasn't mine :D

Offline seeker123

Re: He's ba-aaack
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 02:18:41 PM »
First of all, congrats!

If you don't mind sharing, how long were you separated and when was the last time you had contact?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 02:20:51 PM »
Congratulations!!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 02:34:51 PM »
That is awesome!! Congratulations, so happy for you!!!!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »
So awesome!! Lookout Mountain.. though she’s long winded has some content in her readings. I really like her spirit.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 02:56:37 PM »
Congrats -- Im so happy for you:)

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 03:24:42 PM »
Congrats :)

ladya

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 03:53:21 PM »
Congrats!!! I love reading things like this.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 03:54:36 PM »
Congrats ! My boyfriend came back too and Ari was the main one who seen it happening. I'm going to write a review of who got it right and wrong tomorrow. But she kept saying he is missing you like crazy and sooo close to reaching out. She kept encouraging me to hold off and not message. It had been 5 weeks. He messaged at 2.58pm the next day.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 03:56:40 PM »
wow am so happy for you especially when things transpires the way you've been told "positive things of course".

would love to hear more details of other psychics as well if you encounter accuracy in their readings if any.

xoxo

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2019, 04:15:25 PM »
First of all, congrats!

If you don't mind sharing, how long were you separated and when was the last time you had contact?

I ended things mid-December, and that was last contact. So no holiday contact, etc. etc.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2019, 04:24:00 PM »
Me too sunshine... exact same time we ended things, also didnt contact for Christmas, new year, my birthday. Lol our stories seem similiar!

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »
wow am so happy for you especially when things transpires the way you've been told "positive things of course".

would love to hear more details of other psychics as well if you encounter accuracy in their readings if any.

xoxo

Hmm... okay, Well CindyS was also right. :D But she doesn't like him. lol

Miss Toria had originally said it would be resolved by end of Jan, but at our last reading said she didn't see him coming back at all. So she WAS right, and then wrong.

Kassie Kai was wrong - She got 5-6 months and it was 5-6 days.

Avia was right - not on timing though. And not the MOST accurate for me as far as details (already listed those)

California Psychics - which Lookout Mountain Medium told me was the only site that actually tested her for accuracy, btw - (also try to go through her personal site, WAY more economical than bitwine!) - well I read with Saskia there. She's.... well, interesting. She seemed to really get the past really well but for me was a little hard to understand. She did get timing right on him coming back. But our time ran out and then we couldn't reconnect until the next day - when she seemed annoyed and said "I told you XYZ yesterday" and I was like, no you didn't. We never talked about what happens next. I asked her that ands he was like "Well it's up to you, you don't even like the guy and you don't trust him" and I was like.... O_o. She's like "I can't tell you what to do"  - -I was like okay then. And she kept disconnecting me I feel. LOL. So I gave up and then I talked to.... Shyla, who was ALSO right - she's so sweet too, and you can tell she really cares. Really nice way of explaining things.

That's it. That's the whole list. There's one more but she doesn't want me posting her name here.

And thanks for all the support messages :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2019, 04:43:57 PM »
Yayyyy congratulations! 🎉😍🍾

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »
Thanks for posting who all was right!!!

But now I’m curious... who all was wrong?!