Author Topic: Magikal2004  (Read 1926 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Magikal2004
« on: January 20, 2019, 06:51:55 AM »
this review is way overdue. I have been wanting to share this for a while. A few years ago I used to read with this advisor a lot. nothing she said ever came to pass and I was not in touch with the person I was asking about as he was traveling so I couldn't verify what she was seeing for the present was either correct or not. But anywho she really messed with my head with those readings. I take the full responsibility of how I dealt with my situation aka was making wrong decisions because she kept saying he wants to marry you, you guys will have kids together....she even said once your kids can't wait to meet you and come into this world and I was like Nah man I don't want kids right now. Nothing she ever said came to pass. I never saw her thread here or anyone mentioning her and she has 5-star reviews on keen ....just wanted to share my past experience with her.

Offline psychic girls

Re: Magikal2004
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:18:47 AM »
Read with her once I knew she was a fairy tale psychics I think someone here make a post about her before. This is one of the many reason I become a non-believer in psychics reading. this is one of the review I found

(Anita is my angel, the best of the best here on Keen. She's here for u through thick and thin and i feel so so so fortunate to have found her. her laughter and her voice ALWAYS comfort and soothe me. no matter what shit i'm going through, she sees a way out and her readings pretty much materialize. love u tons my sweet angel. just wish my K would hurry up as well as C with the loan. trying hard to wait here. thank u again xoxoxo)

She is misleading this Lady for a while now.  :'(
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:30:06 AM by psychic girls »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 07:00:16 PM »
good lord. I think I saw her reviews the other day and I was like wow she was so good getting me call her every few days. I was new to readings back then

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 09:06:23 PM »
It horrible the way she is misleading this women so she can make a quick buck out of her.  There are top rated psychics on keens that have been misleading peoples for years.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 10:32:58 PM »
It horrible the way she is misleading this women so she can make a quick buck out of her.  There are top rated psychics on keens that have been misleading peoples for years.
Seriously. I wish there was a way to tell her that :(

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »
These psychics have master the art of making peoples feel high that why they keep coming back to feel high.