Author Topic: Your Tarot Interpretation (Newbie alert!)  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Johanna317

Your Tarot Interpretation (Newbie alert!)
« on: January 20, 2019, 05:03:05 AM »
Hi All! Just started trying to learn how to read tarot cards so I would love your opinion on interpretation!
The question was: "Will we reconcile?"

I pulled a 3 card spread and got:
Two of Cups
The Lovers
Ace of Cups as an outcome

I interpret this as being a very positive reading but wanted help interpreting a "clarifier" card, although I will admit I am not really sure how to really use these...and I got the three of coins.

I am using the Fountain Tarot deck.

Thanks everyone!

Offline sjm1986

Re: Your Tarot Interpretation (Newbie alert!)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:43:40 AM »
Hi Johanna! I agree that those are great cards. Probably the best that you could've gotten. The only thing is that it's almost "too" perfect lol. I mean that just to say that there might have been a shuffling issue or something like that to get that bold of an answer. You could always wait a few days and ask again and see if it's still a positive answer.

As for the clarifier, it's just something to give more information. So I would see the three of pentacles as telling you this positive outcome will be based on both of you working toward a reconciliation. It doesn't have to mean working "together" on it. Just that both of you would need to make some concessions or possibly compromises in order to reconcile. Also, the three of pentacles sometimes means asking for advice and/or receiving counseling or something like that, depending on the nature of the question. The meaning of the card has an apprentice, an architect, and the customer (or boss) all looking at something like a blueprint for future work to be done. It implies making a plan with multiple people who are involved and setting your sights on the work ahead. Since it's a relationship, I would see it as possibly telling you it'll be helpful to run this by a therapist or someone who can give you advice on the matter from a practical standpoint. They might be able to give you some realistic ideas about how to get this thing rolling and back on track.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »
I agree with your clarification card states that you will both be working on this relationship.

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
Hi Johanna! I agree that those are great cards. Probably the best that you could've gotten. The only thing is that it's almost "too" perfect lol. I mean that just to say that there might have been a shuffling issue or something like that to get that bold of an answer. You could always wait a few days and ask again and see if it's still a positive answer.

As for the clarifier, it's just something to give more information. So I would see the three of pentacles as telling you this positive outcome will be based on both of you working toward a reconciliation. It doesn't have to mean working "together" on it. Just that both of you would need to make some concessions or possibly compromises in order to reconcile. Also, the three of pentacles sometimes means asking for advice and/or receiving counseling or something like that, depending on the nature of the question. The meaning of the card has an apprentice, an architect, and the customer (or boss) all looking at something like a blueprint for future work to be done. It implies making a plan with multiple people who are involved and setting your sights on the work ahead. Since it's a relationship, I would see it as possibly telling you it'll be helpful to run this by a therapist or someone who can give you advice on the matter from a practical standpoint. They might be able to give you some realistic ideas about how to get this thing rolling and back on track.

Thanks alot! This really helps me! I laughed at your "too" perfect because I thought that too.  Maybe because i really meant it as a one card pull and curiosity got the best of me and I pulled 2 more along with the 3 of coins to follow. So maybe I threw off the vibes a little! I will try pulling again in a few days.