Author Topic: Cooper  (Read 3590 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Cooper
« on: April 07, 2020, 08:06:45 PM »
She always has a very full queue (Uli style as in it’s usually at 7 because someone has called and begged to get added. Her queue hardly ever moves), but I don’t see any reviews for her here. Has anyone read with Cooper?

Offline maggs30

Re: Cooper
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 11:36:05 PM »
She is general and vague can see general overview of current.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 04:01:36 PM »
She is general and vague can see general overview of current.

I was thinking about trying her but your comment has steered me away from that. Both I, and my wallet, thank you.  ;D

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 05:03:15 PM »
Got the present right, but...I’m living that, I know the present. As far as predictions it was a total fairytale for me. Literally nothing she said came to fruition. False hope all around and way too expensive to get nothing right.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 06:53:31 PM »
I read with her twice, I like her. She's detailed and insightful. She also gave me explanations about timing that seemed to make sense. I can't speak for predictions though, because they are more than several months away.

She started the reading seeing the main issue right off the bat, without me giving her any info. She asked me about it, I didn't respond, and a bit later she brought it up again. However, I'm thinking my situation aligns with 80% of all the other customers that call psychics.  ;D

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back