Author Topic: Kosmo  (Read 2611 times)

Offline karanbhatia10

Kosmo
« on: January 20, 2019, 02:50:23 AM »
Has anyone read with her? 

Offline Bean82

Re: Kosmo
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 03:10:47 PM »
I’ve read with her a few times. Great remote viewer. Funny you ask about her because one of her predictions happened this past weekend that she told me about back in July, but it was with POI 2 vs POI 1 so she might be one to get energies mixed up. I saw she’s worth a shot.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:51:21 PM »
She was wrong for me.

Offline Joy

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 01:24:29 PM »
At first I thought that none of her predictions happened, then the major one happened almost one year later. Now that I am thinking, maybe I had to go through something else in my life before it happened, and once I closed the door on that experience, that prediction happened (may just be a coincidence, of course). It was not a wild guess on her part, I am sure. She described in specific details how she sees it happening and it did happen exactly that way.

I called her again. She made another prediction. When I asked her when this new prediction will happen, she herself told me she cannot give me time, but she feels it closer. Considering the time of the previous prediction, I don't even want to think how long it may take, but I sure hope it happens :)