Author Topic: Wish spell...  (Read 3514 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Wish spell...
« on: January 20, 2019, 01:27:45 AM »
https://youtu.be/2SN2UgX_njQ

Ok guys i thought this would be an interesting experiment that we could try here.  The link about is for white magic make a wish come true.  It's a 4 minute video giving instructions.

All you need is a paper and something to write your wish down wi thg.   Recite a chant before going to bed and place your wish under your pillow.  There is instructions on what to do the next morning but you have to watch the video.

I am planning to try this and my wish is for something to occur tomorrow.   Who else wants to give it a go?  Would love to hear if it worked for anyone.  Its a bit like the LOA and positive thinking.

josh34

Re: Wish spell...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 07:36:11 AM »
I used to be on the LoA train for many years (10+) but I really can't believe in it now. Maybe it works to a small degree but attracting back a lover? Growing a limb? Manifesting money? Snake oil. Tried for many years with full hope. Any such happenings are pure coincidence. But with that said, why not? I'll give this a go and report back. Maybe something will happen. Thanks for sharing! Look forward to your update.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 07:50:55 AM »
I used to be on the LoA train for many years (10+) but I really can't believe in it now. Maybe it works to a small degree but attracting back a lover? Growing a limb? Manifesting money? Snake oil. Tried for many years with full hope. Any such happenings are pure coincidence. But with that said, why not? I'll give this a go and report back. Maybe something will happen. Thanks for sharing! Look forward to your update.

what made you give up? if you don't mind me asking

josh34

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 08:10:39 AM »

what made you give up? if you don't mind me asking

It just never really worked:/ I was one of the die-hard believers who would think, when it didnt work for others, "well, they just didn't believe enough, they had doubts". But after years, I realized, well, didn't really work for me either, ...and I went crazy with it, believing 100%. It certainly helped me feel confident and more sure compared to before, but it only changed how I looked at things, it didn't actually change or manipulate anything outwardly. Eventually, after years, I admitted this to myself and feel a better sense of being grounded, and less of, "this is my fault that I didn't get what I asked for".

anything