Author Topic: Bitwine- LoveSizeMedium   (Read 8029 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine- LoveSizeMedium 
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 04:32:53 PM »
i read with her 3 years ago. She described my past ex and I had a thick bond and she used the term pull away. She said it wasn't a hopeless situation but it would be a tough road. She needed a specific question to hone in because she is an empath. At the end of the reading, she offered a reading. No predictions, only read the current situation.

Do you feel she was accurate?

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 04:56:32 PM »
Correction: "at the end of the reading she offered a prayer" - not a reading

She was accurate reading the energy of the situation and the feelings of past ex. She is legit.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 05:01:28 PM »
I remember she told me POI had to "figure out what he wanted" and then something like he knows he wants to be with me..so it was super confusing.  But either way, I took myself out of the equation (cut him off) so he didn't have to struggle with his decision anymore.  Screw any guy that doesn't realize what a great catch we all are right off the bat (my current philosophy LOL).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 06:10:47 PM »
I remember she told me POI had to "figure out what he wanted" and then something like he knows he wants to be with me..so it was super confusing.  But either way, I took myself out of the equation (cut him off) so he didn't have to struggle with his decision anymore.  Screw any guy that doesn't realize what a great catch we all are right off the bat (my current philosophy LOL).
Totally agree. Men have no issues with keeping their S.O. guessing or either waiting on them.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 06:15:38 PM »
Totally agree. Men have no issues with keeping their S.O. guessing or either waiting on them.

Yep!  no time for that anymore..not getting any younger lol. If you want to risk losing me, you already lost me...sorry to say.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 09:51:49 PM »
Maybe her timing is bad but i read with her the end of Jan and she predicted meeting up or planning to meet up in 2 weeks.  Unfortunately that hasn't happened.  BUT the fact that she picked up the day of the week that we would get together makes me feel she definitely was on to something.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 01:00:32 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 10:14:00 PM »
Very generic for me. I read with her last year and she'd told me that things will change positively with my PO in a month, guess what, he left for good exactly two weeks after. No contact since.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 01:01:12 AM »
Anyone else have any input on her?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 12:20:16 AM »
Bump

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2020, 04:49:23 AM »
Anyone read with LSM recently? Is she any good?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2020, 06:37:31 PM »
That is the million dollar question.  I had been waiting for months t see if anyone had any experience with her. 🙄

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2020, 09:42:38 PM »
I think she’s good with feelings but hasn’t been correct in regards to predictions.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2020, 10:01:20 PM »
I think she’s good with feelings but hasn’t been correct in regards to predictions.

Gosh thanks for the feedback!  I think I asked her about how she felt the next few months playing out, not so much the feelings of anyone🤦🏻‍♀️ Never tried her before, only did it on a whim, oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2020, 10:09:15 PM »
That is the million dollar question.  I had been waiting for months t see if anyone had any experience with her. 🙄

I didn’t get a whole lot out of my reading with her, maybe because I didn’t ask for a whole lot. Just how things would go etc but she’s not really talked about very much here so I don’t really know what to make of her 🤷🏻‍♀️