Author Topic: Bitwine- LoveSizeMedium   (Read 7969 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine- LoveSizeMedium 
« on: January 20, 2019, 12:31:07 AM »
Any experience with her?

I had a reading with her in Aug about my POI and although she felt that due to his pride he wouldn't reach out to me (she was wrong though) she did pick up alot of info that felt accurate regarding him.  I really enjoyed the reading. There was alot of info it was just not the outcome i was hoping to hear.  According to her things could turn positive if i just initiated the contact.

She also made the prediction that if i did not reconnect with him and continued dating that the person I was going to he with would come into my life in 6 months.  That would be in February.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine- LoveSizeMedium 
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 03:36:55 AM »
Bump ... no one on here have a session with her?

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 06:08:36 PM »
You are lucky as she was one of the countless psychics I've tried a few years ago. I remember I was initially impressed with her style and she picked up a couple of details that made me go "huh, how does she know this?". However, her predictions never came to pass, even though they were not all fairytales and sugar. When I also recommended her to a friend, my friend didn't like her much so I don't know what to think..perhaps she simply wasn't connected.

However, I'm sure she is not a fraud looking to gain a quick buck, she seems to have a real gift at picking up current stuff if she does connect with you.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 01:50:34 AM »
You are lucky as she was one of the countless psychics I've tried a few years ago. I remember I was initially impressed with her style and she picked up a couple of details that made me go "huh, how does she know this?". However, her predictions never came to pass, even though they were not all fairytales and sugar. When I also recommended her to a friend, my friend didn't like her much so I don't know what to think..perhaps she simply wasn't connected.

However, I'm sure she is not a fraud looking to gain a quick buck, she seems to have a real gift at picking up current stuff if she does connect with you.

Omg i was like i can't be the only one who read with her. Lmao. Thanks for responding. :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 03:06:10 PM »
I took a chance and read with her over the weekend she made some short term predictions so i will let you all know how it turns out.  I do hate that she jumps into charging way before the 3 minutes.  Like almost instantly.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 03:51:48 PM »
I forgot I tried her last year lol...did she do a prayer with you at the end? 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 04:39:47 PM »
Whaaaaaat? No.  Really a prayer???

How was she for you?  Did anything she say resonate for you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 04:42:26 PM »
Whaaaaaat? No.  Really a prayer???

How was she for you?  Did anything she say resonate for you?

LOL yea I think she's authentic...yes a prayer!  I wish I could find the transcript (I have some old ones saved on my computer-I closed bitwine last year and only read occasionally as unregistered).  I can't remember much of the reading except I felt she was pretty on point. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2019, 04:52:16 PM »
Yes i feel like she picks things up well.  She was a bit off when i read with her about my POI saying that he wouldn't reach out if i didn't.  But she pin pointed our character and situation perfectly. 

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 09:54:25 AM »
She also did a prayer for me towards the end of the session--it something she does with every client as she feels it's empowering, she def doesn't use a script but she opens and closes her readings in a similar manner.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »
She also did a prayer for me towards the end of the session--it something she does with every client as she feels it's empowering, she def doesn't use a script but she opens and closes her readings in a similar manner.

Was she accurate for you?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 12:47:00 PM »
Glad to see others on here tried her.   Since you can't really go with the feedback on Bitwine to see if predictions happen with thst 2 week window.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2019, 07:15:40 PM »
No but that reminds me of someone who did use that term.  It was a first for me.

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 02:37:50 PM »
i read with her 3 years ago. She described my past ex and I had a thick bond and she used the term pull away. She said it wasn't a hopeless situation but it would be a tough road. She needed a specific question to hone in because she is an empath. At the end of the reading, she offered a reading. No predictions, only read the current situation.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 04:31:12 PM »
Yes that's what she told me.  She needed a specific question to hone in.  I guess it makes sense so she isn't wasting time on things you really could care less about.