Author Topic: Psychic Vincent Part 2  (Read 12054 times)

Offline sharon

Re: Psychic Vincent Part 2
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 08:51:57 PM »
He certainly doesn't tell everybody the same thing. He sees by some people a third person, he didn't see it in my case. He saw that he is very scared of relationship and that is so true and he also knew why. So when he tells you that she might freak out then I would say that it is true. He is good in that kind of stuff. I would listen to him. Good luck to you I hope it happens as he sees it. Please let us know.

Please remember wish your dream and than let it go. Know it is on its way. Don't dwell on it. Do some other stuff. Free the energy. That way your dream can come true. Have faith. Thats the key.

Offline Mario

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 09:17:21 PM »
He certainly doesn't tell everybody the same thing. He sees by some people a third person, he didn't see it in my case. He saw that he is very scared of relationship and that is so true and he also knew why. So when he tells you that she might freak out then I would say that it is true. He is good in that kind of stuff. I would listen to him. Good luck to you I hope it happens as he sees it. Please let us know.

Please remember wish your dream and than let it go. Know it is on its way. Don't dwell on it. Do some other stuff. Free the energy. That way your dream can come true. Have faith. Thats the key.

thanks for the positive vibes, im keeping my options open and i have a date tonight actually with someone new. i love my POI i really do but looking at reality thats not how you treat someone that you love.

Vincent also told me she is scared of the relationship "commitment issues" that was the only thing he picked up for me and that there isnt a second person.

i hope he is right and all comes to pass for us,, for sake of our sanity and the money we spent

Offline sharon

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 12:19:04 PM »

thanks for the positive vibes, im keeping my options open and i have a date tonight actually with someone new. i love my POI i really do but looking at reality thats not how you treat someone that you love.

Vincent also told me she is scared of the relationship "commitment issues" that was the only thing he picked up for me and that there isnt a second person.

i hope he is right and all comes to pass for us,, for sake of our sanity and the money we spent

Hahaha I didn't think you will go out so soon! This is very good! Go out and do what makes you happy. Self love is the key. At the same time you concentrate on someone else and not dwell on your POI.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 10:50:13 PM »
Has anyone used this guy for a while? I keep thinking back to his reading for me and how impressed I was by his name use, which were very unique names, and I mean, my life went in a bit of the general direction he mentioned, I guess. Any one else ever get a reading from him?

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2020, 12:58:44 AM »
Has anyone used this guy for a while? I keep thinking back to his reading for me and how impressed I was by his name use, which were very unique names, and I mean, my life went in a bit of the general direction he mentioned, I guess. Any one else ever get a reading from him?

He still on PS.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 04:12:03 PM »
I talked to him several times, int he beginning I thought he was amazingly gifted. But then I realized he was taking notes, and just giving more advice than predictions. He missed a big and important one. I lost faith and dint call him again.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2020, 04:21:42 PM »
I talked to him several times, int he beginning I thought he was amazingly gifted. But then I realized he was taking notes, and just giving more advice than predictions. He missed a big and important one. I lost faith and dint call him again.

This is so true! While he does have a gift, if you call multiple times he will not look into your situation anymore he will just read previous notes and based everything off that!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2020, 04:46:55 PM »
he is expensive. how much time is enough with him and does he ask for background info or just names?

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2020, 05:03:09 PM »
he is expensive. how much time is enough with him and does he ask for background info or just names?
He is quick! You shouldn’t need no more than 5 minutes but only call him once and wait till your prediction come to pass

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2020, 05:07:47 PM »

Thanks for the update, he didnt make many predictions for me but hit the names of the guys on the head, very very unique names, especially for a guy in another country. All of them have come forward. I don't remember his other predictions, but he didnt really get deep into it with me, just stated names of guys who would try to date me. So I cant say his predictions came true, but obviously there is a gift. I checked his profile and he didnt appear to be available, so I bumped this thread.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2020, 06:09:28 PM »

Thanks for the update, he didnt make many predictions for me but hit the names of the guys on the head, very very unique names, especially for a guy in another country. All of them have come forward. I don't remember his other predictions, but he didnt really get deep into it with me, just stated names of guys who would try to date me. So I cant say his predictions came true, but obviously there is a gift. I checked his profile and he didnt appear to be available, so I bumped this thread.

how long was your reading? he is so expensive

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2020, 06:18:20 PM »

Maybe 10 minutes? Maybe less. He is too expensive now. Too bad he doesnt have a cheaper storefront to go to, I did like him mentioning all those names, and they all came through lol I wouldnt pay his current rate even again.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2020, 06:33:53 PM »
He is quick! You shouldn’t need no more than 5 minutes but only call him once and wait till your prediction come to pass

does he need names? or did you just say give me a general reading?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2020, 06:35:37 PM »

Maybe 10 minutes? Maybe less. He is too expensive now. Too bad he doesnt have a cheaper storefront to go to, I did like him mentioning all those names, and they all came through lol I wouldnt pay his current rate even again.

did you ask for a general?

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2020, 06:53:57 PM »
He needs names and date of birth. I asked him a specific question.  Although he is gifted. I wouldn’t call him if you want an in depth reading because he only gives the outcome and some details. Plus he is expensive so you don’t want to stay on the phone with him too long for those details.

anything