Author Topic: Psychic Vincent Part 2  (Read 11466 times)

Offline simsim

Psychic Vincent Part 2
« on: January 19, 2019, 07:54:24 PM »
From talking to over 20 people this person was the only psychic to tell me the truth! no false hopes, fairy tales or bullsh!T....whatever he told me a year ago came to pass! it was a negative reading and not what i wanted to hear but it was the truth and for that i respect this person.   (yet i doubted him at that time which is why took me a while to contact him again)

in fact his the only person that gives me hope for the future because his recent reading for me was positive with a good advise how to handle the situation down the road.

that being said, im starting this topic Not because i think vincent isnt gifted but for the fact there are lots of people on PS that tell you what you want to hear so they can get amazing reviews.

the first time i spoke to him i gave him lots of information then asked him if the relationship is over for good, bla bla and he told me its over and he wont be coming back......so he was the only one that was right about that.

second reading was exactly a year later.... i gave him zero info and i was asking about a new POI.... i asked if he will be back... he said yes followed by more positive stuff. which makes me hopeful!

Anyways can you please tell me what is your experience with Vincent? Has he had predictions happen for you? what are they?

he always told me my POI has a commitment issue.

Again i'll say, this is only becase at this moment in time i believe vincent is the only honest psychic on PS that doesnt bullshit you and had something in the past come to pass.... even though it may seem common sense.

im intrested to hear your story

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:01:55 AM by simsim »

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Psychic Vincent Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 08:18:31 PM »
That’s a small win, tbh. But yes Vincent was cool, got all the names right, etc. he didn’t have anything but advice for me, no real prediction other than he will be back etc. well, I know that already.  He said I could date all these guys or so,etching in the meantime and I’m like what? I’m not a dating person, I don’t care about men.... idk he was vague. But the names were accurate.

Offline simsim

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 09:45:21 PM »
That’s a small win, tbh. But yes Vincent was cool, got all the names right, etc. he didn’t have anything but advice for me, no real prediction other than he will be back etc. well, I know that already.  He said I could date all these guys or so,etching in the meantime and I’m like what? I’m not a dating person, I don’t care about men.... idk he was vague. But the names were accurate.

interesting,,,names of people you would meet? or already around you? were they common names or really random ones?

did you give him these names before?

picking up on names is kinda a big deal, he told me regardless of my current situation and the fact my POI will be back and it will lead to a long term relationship im still going to meet a new person and gave me an initial only.

im not the dating type, but i do out and meet people out of the blue, i attract lots, but keeping my options open atm.... loving life like POI aint coming back lol

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
He picks up names of interested parties. Mine are Latin  and very uniquely named. I was shocked when he did. But remember names are his gift and it means nothing really if none of them are serious which none of them are. I loved his reading though and will return again. But for me there was no info given other than names, no predictions except I might go through them one by one and have two more kids, which is probably good evidence of a gift, but it’s not something that mattered much to me at all, none of the guys he named matter, they just have crushes on me, I’m easy going non judge mental cool girl so that’s normal. If pursued I’d just run through them like water, I’d never want to burn those bridges so I never would.

But hey my poi will be back lol

That one I gave him the name.

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 06:02:56 AM »
He picks up names of interested parties. Mine are Latin  and very uniquely named. I was shocked when he did. But remember names are his gift and it means nothing really if none of them are serious which none of them are. I loved his reading though and will return again. But for me there was no info given other than names, no predictions except I might go through them one by one and have two more kids, which is probably good evidence of a gift, but it’s not something that mattered much to me at all, none of the guys he named matter, they just have crushes on me, I’m easy going non judge mental cool girl so that’s normal. If pursued I’d just run through them like water, I’d never want to burn those bridges so I never would.

But hey my poi will be back lol

That one I gave him the name.

that is scary good! it validates his actually gifted and can pick up on stuff.

i think he mentioned them to show you that you have options? or it what he was getting?

i only spent 5 min with Vincent on the phone due to funds and only asked if my POI will be back, when he said yes i then asked if it will lead to a long term thing he said yes again with tips on what to do when does come back.

i also asked if there was a second person and he said no, when i asked again he yelled at me and said NO and if there was he would of told me.

buy picking up the names for your guy gives me hopes that he was right about my situation and in fact my POI just has a commitment issue and it truly has nothing to do with me as he mentioned.

thanks for sharing this btw

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 04:50:37 PM »
Oh yeah. And to put in perspective this is a middle or late aged white male rattling off Latin names 🤣😂 super impressed. I once read with a chick from Scotland who would give names but they were whiteified such as Michel vs Miguel lol I always take names lightly but no question he saw something. She wasn’t good though and not on this board.

Offline simsim

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 10:58:19 PM »
Oh yeah. And to put in perspective this is a middle or late aged white male rattling off Latin names 🤣😂 super impressed. I once read with a chick from Scotland who would give names but they were whiteified such as Michel vs Miguel lol I always take names lightly but no question he saw something. She wasn’t good though and not on this board.

That’s interesting lol. What time frame did he give about your POI coming back?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 04:54:59 AM »

That’s interesting lol. What time frame did he give about your POI coming back?

Same as everyone else and my own intuition, September. I have him blocked so it will take either me cooling down and unblocking or him putting in a great deal of effort.

Offline sharon

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 05:36:51 AM »
Love Vincent!
I have called him from a different account and he still told me the exact same things.
His prediction happened! He told me he will contact me and that he loves me. He contacted me yesterday and opened up about his feelings.

Offline simsim

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »
Love Vincent!
I have called him from a different account and he still told me the exact same things.
His prediction happened! He told me he will contact me and that he loves me. He contacted me yesterday and opened up about his feelings.

thanks for sharing your experience!

was it within the time frame given?

Offline sharon

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 09:56:03 AM »
He didn't give a timeframe of the contact but of the end result.

Offline Mario

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 10:07:12 PM »

you must be a lucky one. i called him many times and nothing came to pass... i mean zero!!!!!!

he asked me for lots of info and reading changed with more info given.

he also keeps notes on people.. i called him asking about my girlfriend and started talking about amanda (my ex) and how was the proposal and her age and shit...

when i told him picking up on the wrong woman there was an akward silient peroid and he told me his checking his guides.... aka notes

then told me the same out come regardless of the women he was picking up..... it was extremly sketchy and shady honestly.

also he picked up on a FALSE detail another adivor told me the peroid reading.... i swear to god these people share notes to the point it became obvious and customer service lies about them having the option to keep notes on people.

Offline sharon

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 03:30:39 PM »

you must be a lucky one. i called him many times and nothing came to pass... i mean zero!!!!!!

he also keeps notes on people.. i called him asking about my girlfriend and started talking about amanda (my ex) and how was the proposal and her age and shit...

when i told him picking up on the wrong woman there was an akward silient peroid and he told me his checking his guides.... aka notes

then told me the same out come regardless of the women he was picking up..... it was extremly sketchy and shady honestly.

also he picked up on a FALSE detail another adivor told me the peroid reading.... i swear to god these people share notes to the point it became obvious and customer service lies about them having the option to keep notes on people.

Maybe it might happen? I called him from another account and he told me the exact same things as before.. so no notes in my case. He knew many stuff. He recognized the person in question very well.. but he couldn't tell me names as it is the case with many other callers. I hope his other predictions happen too. Is it possible that it might still happen for you? Try not to dwell on it. Wish it and leave it at that...

Offline Mario

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 07:41:56 PM »

Maybe it might happen? I called him from another account and he told me the exact same things as before.. so no notes in my case. He knew many stuff. He recognized the person in question very well.. but he couldn't tell me names as it is the case with many other callers. I hope his other predictions happen too. Is it possible that it might still happen for you? Try not to dwell on it. Wish it and leave it at that...

i truly hope so! so far my experince with PS was only false hope which caused me more heart ache than anything, yet when i read Vincent reviews its all about how blunt and honest he is and tells it as it is. many reviews were him telling people negative stuff and not giving false hopes and turned out to be accurate so when given a postive outcome you can the amount of joy it gives a person.

i will findout with time if his predictions will come to pass but the minor one he gave me didnt.

Offline Mario

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »

I forgot to add that o spoke to him from two diff accounts also.

First time was vague but seems accurate, was giving a minor prediction of contact that didn’t happen and a fully reconnection in March

The questions I asked were answered yes or no with an advise elements

The second time I spoke to him was form a diff account on chat,,, I didn’t tell him my name is Mario yet my name is MIO and I asked about my POI Alexandra but I said ALEX.

Again same stuff, but it was vague (yes or no answers) same timeframe when she will “resurface” and and that she does in fact loves me and will be coming back.

So I’ll find out very soon because the timeline is approaching soon

However during the second time he asked me if we were ever talking about moving in together because that may freaked her out (which we didn’t)

Beside that he actually didn’t pick up anything for me,  no names like for some people or anything to wow me. Just yes or no answers with advise.

Consistent from both account, I give him that... but that can mean one this now.

It’s either Vincent is actually gifted OR he tells everyone the same shit