Author Topic: Medium Jozette  (Read 6082 times)

Offline Mon

Medium Jozette
« on: January 19, 2019, 05:26:18 PM »
Has anyone read with her? How accurate was she with predictions? Thank you.

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Medium Jozette
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 06:48:46 PM »
fail fail.
nothing she said panned out.
read with her 2 years back, not only her but almost everyone in asknow including Jessica, Lucian, sandra lee, denny

Offline Vanno

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 04:15:30 PM »
I've tried Jozette and I think she is pretty good! I like her energy.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 02:03:54 AM »
She's a fake... if you start a general reading she will simply just say a bunch of vague things that applies to just about everybody.  "I sense you have a history of being dehydrated, your family has medical issues, you are looking forward to a nice, solid relationship, you have faced many struggles." 

Honestly, I wouldn't waste any time with her.

Offline ebony

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 06:29:09 PM »
I will go with what this user says..that was my experience

She's a fake... if you start a general reading she will simply just say a bunch of vague things that applies to just about everybody.  "I sense you have a history of being dehydrated, your family has medical issues, you are looking forward to a nice, solid relationship, you have faced many struggles." 

Honestly, I wouldn't waste any time with her.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 11:20:16 PM »
I ve read with Jozette a few times, she picked up that I had a b12 and iron deficiency and I had been extremely ill for the past six months and my doctors were telling me nothing was wrong. I traveled to another country for work and it was there that they told me why I was ill. she has been accurate in the past when it came to work, but hit or miss when it came to relationship stuff.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 06:09:45 PM »
I really like her energy and she has been good for me but relationships and love readings are so
Correct. But I believe she is a true psychic depending on your situation.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 07:49:04 AM »
Updates?

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 06:13:05 PM »
I ve read with Jozette a few times, she picked up that I had a b12 and iron deficiency and I had been extremely ill for the past six months and my doctors were telling me nothing was wrong. I traveled to another country for work and it was there that they told me why I was ill. she has been accurate in the past when it came to work, but hit or miss when it came to relationship stuff.
She told me the same thing. I need V12 and iron. I found out she is very vague. Just try to hold me on the call . Not much detail. I have to feed her information. Not worth the money . Clarissa is much more accurate   

Offline vulcannz

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2020, 01:25:19 AM »
I had a phone reading with her in late 2018, said I had Vitamin D deficiency which was correct at time cause I wasnt getting outside enough, but been out in sun lot more since then so that seems to have corrected itself, said about getting job in March 2019, not right there I went into a Gold Mine late March to get some experience on Machinery but they didnt give me the Job in the end so that is a miss, so hit and miss for me... Sandra Lee was way more accurate for me she predicted a number of things happening that actually happened, 1 was an old friend calling me, who has since passed... I noticed shes a Pisces im also a Pisces so maybe its just she was easier to connect with my energies and that was just via text chat.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 01:31:27 AM by vulcannz »

anything