Author Topic: Abundant Visions (Gaylene)  (Read 11371 times)

Offline misty

Abundant Visions (Gaylene)
« on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:37 AM »
I first discovered her as I was reading through feedback left in Aries Intuitions' profile. I know for a fact that Gaylene reads for Kisha too, that was weeks ago. Knowing that other people from the forum read with her made me want to give her a try.

She was nice. She had a calming voice and she didn't rush the reading. I didn't ask her about the final outcome per se, I asked when would we be married, I didn't ask if I would be spending the rest of my life with him. She didn't splash out the soulmate term that I liked.

I did ask her when would I be receiving contact again, she gave me a 2 and a 10. It could have been 2 hours or 10 hours later or even in 2 days. But no later then 10 days.

Well 2 days passed by and nothing happened. Weird bc Zheva gave me the same date for communication weeks ago. What Zheva didn't see was that 2 hours after reading with her that morning, my ex called, we talked for hours and we spent the day together. She said even if I hear from my ex before the 12th, I would still hear from him on the 12th. Well i didn't

Anybody else care to share your experiences with her?

Offline hellonurse

Re: Abundant Visions (Gaylene)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:12:10 AM »
Hi Misty!

I had to look through old notes before I could reply. I've read with her a total of 3x. I like her, she's pleasant, funny and seems genuine. Not sure what you're asking, but she told me that 100% my ex would be contacting me, she told me what was going on around him and basically his personality as she saw it. All of which was pretty accurate. As for timing....well on the 14th of Nov she said, "I see a 6 and 8", as we all know that could mean within 6-8 hours/days/weeks. I asked if it could be months and she said definitely not months, she felt it was more like days.
I called her again on the 21st to ask again about something in regards to the guy I'm currently dating and somehow I asked about contact again (even though her 1st time frame wasn't up yet), this time she said she saw a 7 and 9. Well he called on the 27th.

Overall I like her, I would call her again. The thing is I think the timing question is tough. The only one that has ever been close was Roxie, but even that could've been coincidence. And as we all know not everyone connects the same way.

I've tried someone new, Michelle Answers, I like her a lot. She didn't sugar coat anything and she seemed on point with everything. I like Dianalc too (thanks Synergy!) , she's dry but seems genuine as well. Josephines Eyes is good too, she never quite hit timing, but she always told me that my ex was a tough one to gauge because of how stubborn he is and he's the type that'll just choose to do it on a whim. Roxie told me that too, said "it's going to be out of the blue".

I don't know if I answered your question, but if you have anything specific let me know and hopefully I can help.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 10:01:31 PM »
Misty and hellonurse,

I've never read with Abundant Visions, but I did try Michele Answers, and I have to say that I didn't like the reading at all.  I didn't give her much information. I only told her that there were two men in my life a new one and an ex.  I gave her their names and asked her what she saw as far as a future with each of them.  She told me that Chance is not for me and that he doesn't want to move forward. He's happy with how things are now.  She told me that me and my ex want the same thing and that it will all work out. 

Well, Chance has invited me to go to Cabo with him in February, and our mutual friend just told me that Chance has been talking about meeting my daughters.  Um... that doesn't sound like someone who is happy being casual.  There is also nothing to indicate that my ex wants the same things I do because we aren't even on the same page when it comes to basic stuff. He cares 110% about his career and I put family first. 

I hope she connects well and is accurate for others, but she didn't work for me.  :( 

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »
Hello Synergy:

Thank you for sharing about Michelle Answers.  I can't stand it when one pays a lot of $$ and everything that is said is the opposite of what is reality.  When I read that Chance wants to meet your daughters I could not agree with you more that he is quite interested. :)

I was reading a blog where a bunch of people were just raving like crazy about a psychic named Tina Zubia.  One after the other people were writing how her accuracy just through the roof. Her rates until recently were over $19 (OMG) on keen and now she is $3.99 I believe.  At the time I found her website and paid a small fortune to read with her.  Well I read with her and she was not anywhere near as accurate for me as she was for all these people who were writing about her.  In fact, not one thing she predicted came to fruition. 

Another reader I want to mention as not connecting to me at all was Magikal2004. She kept on bringing up relationships of my past and none of that resonated.   I would not recommend her.

Bridgee

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 12:00:37 AM »
Bridgee,

I am sitting here laughing (at myself not at you) because I spent A LOT of money on a reader on Keen named PennyC.  Her feedback is AMAZING.  People just love her.  Earlier this year when I was going through my lowest point and spending every last dime on psychics, I started calling her. 

She gave me such in depth, specific, detailed predictions and I bought into them.  Well, nothing, not one thing she said came to pass.  I can't believe I paid $20 a minute (for SEVERAL minutes) to be fed lies. 

At least the call with Michele Answers was inexpensive.  When I think of all the money I've spent on other advisors in the past year, I really want to cry. 

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 12:32:57 AM »
Synergy:  I could not agree with you more.....

I was thinking the same thing when I was a little short of $$ to pay my property taxes earlier this month.  Ouch!!!!

I noticed Pennyc too and that she rarely has "Busy" on her ad.  If this makes you feel better a few years back I spoke to a lady who went to see Sylvia Browne and she paid I believe $1500 (?) maybe more and she told me that she was not accurate about one thing!  I guess all that money she made paid for her plastic surgery but what nerve she has charging that much/

Bridgee

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 01:27:51 AM »
Bridgee,

I am sitting here laughing (at myself not at you) because I spent A LOT of money on a reader on Keen named PennyC.  Her feedback is AMAZING.  People just love her.  Earlier this year when I was going through my lowest point and spending every last dime on psychics, I started calling her. 

She gave me such in depth, specific, detailed predictions and I bought into them.  Well, nothing, not one thing she said came to pass.  I can't believe I paid $20 a minute (for SEVERAL minutes) to be fed lies. 

At least the call with Michele Answers was inexpensive.  When I think of all the money I've spent on other advisors in the past year, I really want to cry.
The most expensive I've seen are Red, Gina Rosa, and Liam on CP.
Did PennyC read at least the past/present right?

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 01:41:34 AM »
Well guys, Ive really lost faith in the psychics that we all read with either in the past or present. Seems some predictions come true and some dont. Makes you wonder if its all a coincidence when something does happen that was predicted. It seems we are all fed the same story that the SM will return or someone new will be coming in. I havent seen either thing happen, lol. And Im at a point now that I dont expect anything anymore. Just to go to work and come home as usual.
Same thing happened to me as someone else that posted about property taxes.....I spent so much on psychics that I was served papers concerning back taxes. Luckily my bank picked up the back taxes and put them on the end of my house note. I guess the bank would have lost money if I had lost my house and property. I really lucked out there. Just wish one thing concerning a relationship for me would pan out. I am so damn lonely I dont know what to do. Im tired of just surfing these damn internet sites at night and having a drink here alone. Nothing to do but sit here unless Im working. Really tired of sleeping alone and never having anyone to hold me or be there for me. Why arent my prayers being answered??????? I just dont understand anymore and Im so tired of this existence. Surely there is more to life than work and coming home. Sometimes I just hate my life but then I know that I am blessed in many ways. Why cant I just be satisfied with my health and my healthy children? But sometimes it just doesnt seem to be enough. I want someone to turn to, someone to be there to talk to and to touch and to know that someone loves me other than my kids. Is that too much to ask? Damn psychics and their outrageous prices to fill us full of false hope and dreams. I hope karma bites them in the butt.

Offline misty

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 04:11:21 AM »
Hi Misty!

I had to look through old notes before I could reply. I've read with her a total of 3x. I like her, she's pleasant, funny and seems genuine. Not sure what you're asking, but she told me that 100% my ex would be contacting me, she told me what was going on around him and basically his personality as she saw it. All of which was pretty accurate. As for timing....well on the 14th of Nov she said, "I see a 6 and 8", as we all know that could mean within 6-8 hours/days/weeks. I asked if it could be months and she said definitely not months, she felt it was more like days.
I called her again on the 21st to ask again about something in regards to the guy I'm currently dating and somehow I asked about contact again (even though her 1st time frame wasn't up yet), this time she said she saw a 7 and 9. Well he called on the 27th.

& 4ever...your post made me laugh! Why do they need to be THAT expensive:S

Overall I like her, I would call her again. The thing is I think the timing question is tough. The only one that has ever been close was Roxie, but even that could've been coincidence. And as we all know not everyone connects the same way.

I've tried someone new, Michelle Answers, I like her a lot. She didn't sugar coat anything and she seemed on point with everything. I like Dianalc too (thanks Synergy!) , she's dry but seems genuine as well. Josephines Eyes is good too, she never quite hit timing, but she always told me that my ex was a tough one to gauge because of how stubborn he is and he's the type that'll just choose to do it on a whim. Roxie told me that too, said "it's going to be out of the blue".

I don't know if I answered your question, but if you have anything specific let me know and hopefully I can help.

Hey Hellonurse. Thanks for answering back! and yes that is what I was asking. Sorry about not being clear, Haven't been able to put my thoughts together for a while now.

But yes I was interesting in knowing how accurate she is with time frames. Thanks for explaining that. While she was explaining the numbers I admit i wasn;t paying attention, I wanted to know how fast that meant I would be hearing from him again. Weird she gave you a time frame and then gave you another one that was a lot more further from the first one. And yes i get that it could all be pure coincidence too. Bonnieshas been giving me 6 the last two times i talked to her, today's the 15th. I (think) I saw my ex today in the same train but I'm not sure since I'm nearsighted and he was pretty far but kept on looking at me. SO here i am trying to figure out if this is Bonniesha meant by "6". She said he would reach out to me and have something to ask and give. I know for a fact we were in the same place and same time tonight at school.. So who knows. Her time frames have been off for me for the past 2 weeks but can't blame her when its the ex that's so unpredictable.

Back to Gaylene. I'm not entirely sure if i did connect to Gaylene all the way. It would be nice to talk to her again but there's always at least 10 people in her line! :o I'm on SE's line at the moment, 2nd night & day in a row, hoping to use up my free minutes. So i sure do have my fingers crossed :-X

4ever...I sure hope so to!! Why do they need to be THAT expensive!.. Thinking about turning to free readings on air/blogtalk
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:57:24 AM by misty »

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 01:05:45 AM »
I spoke to Gaylene back in Nov or Dec.  Anyway she got some information accurate that made my mouth open.  She also got one prediction right and the timing exact.  Other predictions did not pan out or has been delayed or is still in the future.  Overall I do think she is gifted and her price is reasonable.  She is nice and has a good personality.  She is a tarot reader and very intune to the cards along with her guide.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »
I also spoke to her and I found her to be very pleasant and very accurate for what concerns the past. She did make predictions that are in line with Cookie, Sapphire21, WhiteLightAngel, Barbara, Aurora. Timing is still a few months away.
She gave some details about my current one  which was accurate, (referring to an ex). All in all a very good reader.
Remains to see what the future will bring.
I have seen readers claim that an ex would come back and it is mostly true. But the person would never stay longer than a few days - so, the prediction is correct but the outcome not.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 03:37:14 PM »
Gaylene is super sweet. Very nice lady. Picked up a couple things from my reading that were past events that did happen. So that was very cool. According to my notes, I read with her last summer about a guy I was seeing, she said give a few months and you guys will definitely be in a long-term relationship. Fast forward 2 months from that reading, he and I broke up and he's seeing someone else. They have an *open* relationship, which would never work for me. Glad I got out asap! Fast forward 6 months now, he's still with that girl and we are just friends. I would never ever go back to him even if the opportunity was there. None of her predictions panned out for me, even though she picked up a few things that were personal to me and did happen, but they happened in the past.