Author Topic: Psychics Warning Me About Pregnancy  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Psychics Warning Me About Pregnancy
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:40:41 AM »
I’m just curious if any of you have had this experience.  I remember back in 2013 I was on a bad psychic binge when my ex and I were on the rocks.  A few of my readers at the time said I needed to be careful because my ex would get pregnant.  This was actually something I was worried about and although I decided to leave, the ex got pregnant a few months later with her new boyfriend.  Whew..

Fast forward to now.  I’ve been on another psychic binge due to a recently ended relationship.  Two of my more trusted advisors have recently told me I need to be careful because if I have sex with this girl, she will get pregnant.  The thing is, this girl doesn’t believe in sex until marriage although it did come kinda close a few times.  Most of the insight I have received is that my ex will come back and will apparently present an opportunity.. these are advisors I put a bit of trust in too.  Anyone else have experiences like this?

Offline psychicaddict22

Re: Psychics Warning Me About Pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:49:59 AM »
I was warned about an ex POI that we would get pregnant if I dated him. Some things happened, I moved on and he started dating a new girl and within 3 months she was pregnant. I feel like maybe sometimes someone is just meant to have that child and it comes up in their energy and the spirit of that child is attached to the person in question and we are just the other factor needed to make it happen. If we don't then someone else takes our spot.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:50:11 AM »
Of course, if you are fertile it shows, I usually give the warning, if you don’t want a kid, wrap it up.
If I see those cards anyways.

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 06:11:43 AM »
Of course, if you are fertile it shows, I usually give the warning, if you don’t want a kid, wrap it up.
If I see those cards anyways.

I'm not a reader but this makes the most sense. Just take it as a warning that it MIGHT be you and do everything you can to prevent it. If it still somehow ends up happening, then there was no way around it, even with warning. If it's someone else, then you dodge a bullet. But I would definitely heed the warning. As a female, I've been in a monogamous relationship for a few years now and we technically "could" have a baby right now but it wouldn't be ideal. We're not entirely careful though. And I've never had a psychic tell me anything about pregnancy, even though it's completely possible. They're clearly seeing something unique and that's a baby on the way lol.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 03:24:15 PM »
So in one of my readings I was told I’d get pregnant in April/May this year. She even said “I know you’re taking preventative measures but I see you saying ‘I’m pregnant’”
I am on birth control so we’ll see what happens this spring haha

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:31:58 PM »
So in one of my readings I was told I’d get pregnant in April/May this year. She even said “I know you’re taking preventative measures but I see you saying ‘I’m pregnant’”

Lots of conception happens on birth control, sadly most end heartbreakingly, so take care I’m praying for you. I get unexpected birth control pregnancies all the time.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »

Lots of conception happens on birth control, sadly most end heartbreakingly, so take care I’m praying for you. I get unexpected birth control pregnancies all the time.

Thank you! I appreciate that

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 05:10:47 PM »
Pregnancies are best left to medical science professionals... I like what jhuskindle advice (d’uh it just makes common sense! Wrap it up!) and I agree also with psychicaddict22.

I have my own heartbreaking un-pregnancy stories and psychics did not help at all! And some did start innoncently enough with advisors picking this up. However, If one did warn me like yours I would thank them but ask them to look into that (because it’s too heartbreaking) /or hang up because they are using my emotions to keep paying them. I think a good psychic for me would know this is a subject not to touch/also it’s against many sites policy for a reason... lots of reasons.

As a medical science professional, I agree haha.
I must say I’m glad I got warnings during a previous relationship though.  It validates my own gut feelings and I’m certain it would’ve been me fathering that child had I not left the relationship. 

Offline embibems

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 11:29:05 PM »
Oddly enough Mattie on CP said something to me late last year about "expanding your family" and that if I wasn't planning for it, to be wary. It's odd because I'm 100% single, haven't spoken to my POI in two months or seen him in over a year so. Unless I meet someone new in 2019 and things happen quickly lol... I trust Mattie, though. If she saw it, best to wrap it before tapping lol :P