Author Topic: My list of Bitwine/ Kasamba/ Starz Psychics  (Read 12897 times)

ladya

Re: My list of Bitwine/ Kasamba/ Starz Psychics
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 07:00:54 PM »
Ever tried Psychic Ari? I dont usually use Bitwine but she is pretty good at predictions and timing

Ari is good..she was right about second POI..ethical too, she didn't even charge me because she was getting so little, just saw things not progressing (saw him being in a deep depression and having tons of baggage, was never able to verify this) but she was right about things flopping with him.

Ari is phenom. She always jumps in right away and doesn't waste the 3 minutes and always makes sure she connects before charging. She's one of the most ethical readers I've ever come across. She always says exactly how she sees it, good or bad.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 07:03:19 PM »
Totally agree - at the end of the day, these are just people like us! And if they're feeling bitter towards men or relationships, they can't help but have personal bias in interpretations. Some readers are doing this more on a "I need to make money today" basis, so that means they won't always be at their very best, just like us when we go to work. The best readings come from clear channels, and the best readers IMO have the luxury of not reading if they know they aren't at their best "state" to be a reader.

Also, super interesting comment about readers potentially seeing their own happenings in the cards. I've never heard that one before.
I don’t agree with this at all because at the end of the day, they aren’t just like us. It stumps me when people say this and plus take up for a reader. Readers/Psychics (whatever they call themselves) work to provide insights psychically (which is a key word here) and I and most people I know, don’t do that. Having biases is an effed up way to provide insights. How about just staying neutral and just tell me what you see? In that way I stand less of a chance for your interpretation to be wrong.

And this? [Also, super interesting comment about readers potentially seeing their own happenings in the cards. I've never heard that one before.]
Is just another reason why we may get another effed up reading.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 07:07:21 PM »
I realize Ari only has three negative reviews, but I couldn't understand her need to jump on the client and call them names: bitter lying client, delusional.
Ummm no. So uncalled for imo.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 07:22:29 PM »
Re: Psychics are People Too thoughts - IDK, I've become friends with some of my long-time readers and they definitely all say that. Also that it takes energy to read energy, so some of them don't know how people are online at all hours reading, and what the people I speak to say is that they simply can't be putting that much energy into their readings/going deep.

Just my two cents/experience.

As for ARI - yeah, she's good. So ethical. Has not charged me/told me to come back later or just be patient twice. And def does not go right into charging, she'll use the 3 mins as normal time (on Bitwine's dime). She predicted my guy coming into my life when I didn't even know him yet, and I dislike "future people" readings. (I didn't ask, she threw it in when she was talking about a diff guy, who she said things wouldn't work out with... which she was also right about).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »
You’re right, I don’t know the full story so I go by the reviews and especially how the reader handles themselves when the clients do review. If the reader wanted to make it right, whether it was to provide more insight or a refund, or to rage against the client, that is their choice. I would have said she was a bigger person if she replied, god bless or something very neutral.

My response is nothing against you, but since it's my money and it is Bitwine, {I} do get to decide who I read with and can include any tools of judgements or whatever is available to base my selection on. I’ve always based my selection process on reader responses and their profile and have even “based it off a few negative reviews without knowing the full story.” That’s just how I roll.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 08:10:02 PM »
I really appreciated that she didn't even charge me (Ari) being that she was getting so little.  She was one of the few that told me a negative outcome about that guy..well she said he was in such a bad spot, he wasn't even thinking of a relationship.  Why he even dated me a few times then is beyond me but men are stupid lol. 

I personally felt he was just out playing the field, but I will probably never know what happened there.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2019, 11:20:03 PM »
I really appreciated that she didn't even charge me (Ari) being that she was getting so little.  She was one of the few that told me a negative outcome about that guy..well she said he was in such a bad spot, he wasn't even thinking of a relationship.  Why he even dated me a few times then is beyond me but men are stupid lol. 

I personally felt he was just out playing the field, but I will probably never know what happened there.

Which site is ari on?

ladya

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2019, 11:24:23 PM »

Which site is ari on?

bitwine.
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/162571-ms_cleo

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 01:53:59 PM »
I like Ari! She was so sweet and tuned in right away..no small talk. Then she read my situation in about 5 paid minutes and sent me on my way. I appreciate that!

And lol about the other reader who may have been reading her own situation... that’s insane. I’d want a refund after that.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2019, 02:22:56 PM »
I like Ari! She was so sweet and tuned in right away..no small talk. Then she read my situation in about 5 paid minutes and sent me on my way. I appreciate that!

And lol about the other reader who may have been reading her own situation... that’s insane. I’d want a refund after that.

yea I like Ari too..she was right for me too and didn't even charge me because she was getting so little.

Seems she is hard to catch though...

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2019, 02:44:46 PM »

yea I like Ari too..she was right for me too and didn't even charge me because she was getting so little.

I caught her around 7:30pm EST yesterday, don't know if that helps! There was another person who clicked chat same time as me and got her, I believe they were in there about 30 minutes, so I just checked back :)

Offline contraband

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2019, 07:14:51 AM »

I caught her around 7:30pm EST yesterday, don't know if that helps! There was another person who clicked chat same time as me and got her, I believe they were in there about 30 minutes, so I just checked back :)

Ari is on Australian time if that helps anyone looking for her

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2019, 10:37:05 AM »
I'm Australian. I didnt know she was! That's awesome