Author Topic: who to consult- Shaman Kira or Kisha or Cookie.  (Read 6792 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: who to consult- Shaman Kira or Kisha or Cookie.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2019, 12:46:02 AM »
Thank you everyone for your pointers.
I really really appreciate your help.
I am new here and from India so for me USD payments become too much as i earn in rupees and spending in dollars.
This insight is very valuable for me.

I am down to Kira and Kisha and may be will book both, my funds permitting. just counting how much i have. :-(

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Kisha is pretty good at the current and short  term for me.  She was negative for me but so far things seem to be in line with what she saw.  She didn’t give me any long term predictions as free will seems to be in play in my situation so things could go in different directions.

Cookie was able to pick up some crazy details about my situation.  She even described someone’s hair color or job description.  Her predictions for me are for the summer so I cannot comment on the accuracy.  It’s probably safe to say that since she predicted nothing right now, she’s probably correct so far and realistic in her timeline. 

Kira seems to be good at picking up current energy.  She even did a trance and pulled things right out of my POI.  She didn’t give me a prediction.  Her reason for that was interesting.  If she read him empathically, it would seem that he will reach out and step up.  But, she also saw that he is unlikely to act on his emotions so she said it would be dangerous for her to give me timing.  So, she’s pretty honest with telling you what she sees.

You may also want to try Abundant Vision at http://www.thirdeyelive.com.  She’s sometimes on Keen but most available through her site.  She’s $2.50/min.  I’ve had decent predictions from her and she doesn’t sugarcoat.

What do you mean she did a trance? Like, trance channeling? Like the way judi's inner light does?

Trance was her word (“I just did a trance and pulled it right out of him”) but it was channeling (exactly like Judi).  She popped in and out as my POI.  So when she said that he will not act on his feelings, I really believed it.

Offline icloud9

Re: who to consult- Shaman Kira or Kisha or Cookie.
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2019, 12:59:47 AM »
Thank you everyone for your pointers.
I really really appreciate your help.
I am new here and from India so for me USD payments become too much as i earn in rupees and spending in dollars.
This insight is very valuable for me.

I am down to Kira and Kisha and may be will book both, my funds permitting. just counting how much i have. :-(

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Kisha is pretty good at the current and short  term for me.  She was negative for me but so far things seem to be in line with what she saw.  She didn’t give me any long term predictions as free will seems to be in play in my situation so things could go in different directions.

Cookie was able to pick up some crazy details about my situation.  She even described someone’s hair color or job description.  Her predictions for me are for the summer so I cannot comment on the accuracy.  It’s probably safe to say that since she predicted nothing right now, she’s probably correct so far and realistic in her timeline. 

Kira seems to be good at picking up current energy.  She even did a trance and pulled things right out of my POI.  She didn’t give me a prediction.  Her reason for that was interesting.  If she read him empathically, it would seem that he will reach out and step up.  But, she also saw that he is unlikely to act on his emotions so she said it would be dangerous for her to give me timing.  So, she’s pretty honest with telling you what she sees.

You may also want to try Abundant Vision at http://www.thirdeyelive.com.  She’s sometimes on Keen but most available through her site.  She’s $2.50/min.  I’ve had decent predictions from her and she doesn’t sugarcoat.

What do you mean she did a trance? Like, trance channeling? Like the way judi's inner light does?

Trance was her word (“I just did a trance and pulled it right out of him”) but it was channeling (exactly like Judi).  She popped in and out as my POI.  So when she said that he will not act on his feelings, I really believed it.

well that's really cool lol she's never done that for me.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back