Author Topic: My list of Bitwine/ Kasamba/ Starz Psychics  (Read 13094 times)

Offline Abundantia

My list of Bitwine/ Kasamba/ Starz Psychics
« on: January 18, 2019, 07:57:20 AM »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 03:56:10 AM by Abundantia »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: My list of Bitwine/ Kasamba/ Starz Psychics
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 08:15:37 AM »
I think Divine Empath was found to be watching this forum?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 08:17:34 AM »
I think Divine Empath was found to be watching this forum?

You mean she was writing posts in this forum recommending herself?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 08:46:40 AM »
Damn I didn't realise it was only jhuskindle promoting Divine Empath  >:( >:(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 09:12:51 AM »
Yeah, to be honest, I have no idea. But decided against reading with Divine Empath after that

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »
Ever tried Psychic Ari? I dont usually use Bitwine but she is pretty good at predictions and timing

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 11:23:13 AM »
Ever tried Psychic Ari? I dont usually use Bitwine but she is pretty good at predictions and timing

I think I'm done with psychics for now!! But thanks for the recommendation.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 12:45:11 PM »
Don't worry DE is good. So are a lot of others we have posted.

She might be on here, I told her about the forum. The worst that has happened is she refunded someone for not connecting. So leave a bad review apparently she will give you a refund.

There's a lot of others that are good too, but her cost is really low. I just looked at the star sign video and it says it is an experiment.

I found her empathic readings to be spot on for energy,  but this star sign one isn't accurate so far for me.

She's been good for readings for me, especially with timing. My company is a contractor so i'll ask about renewals etc. Used to just ask about love

I am a psychic and I'm on Kasamba and I really must tell you guys to stay away from it, it's mostly cold readers. They really don't care about accuracy, and everyone gives 5 stars when they hear what they want to hear.

Just look in this forum at the great readers like shaman Kiri how someone says she didn't think they connected cause an ex will be back IN 2 YEARS.

Even though that is a reasonable for an ex to return. Instead of taking the psychic reading as a reading just like everyone else, they leave a bad review and say it didn't connect. So all 5 star reviews is a red flag.

If you must use an app or call system, look for ones that say "said things unlike other readers" and look at the bad reviews to see if it's just because other readers were feeding fairy tales.

A lot of psychics on here have shill accounts, so be careful there too. It was obvious when a person with 12 posts ever goes on and on about how mind blowing their reading was.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 05:47:43 PM »
I actually didn't review her - Shaman Kiri.

Not every psychic connects with every person, we know that. She was so far off of my tried & true's, which I said - just because I didn't like her (Shaman Kiri) - I will say I think her current read was on point, but over time I've learned any half way decent psychic can get current/past right. So I'm no longer that impressed by that (although many would be!) to me, it's about future predictions.

She emailed me asking me to review her, and to explain she needs to get everything out which is why she kind of ate up our time, which was nice - most psychics don't follow up with you after a reading - but I don't want to review because I'm undecided.

I really don't think 2 years is a reasonable time frame TBH. I've only had ONE Person come back after that long lol and I was like, are you on crack? Plus, he wants to have kids, and by that time I'll be out having-kids range. The thing is, either EVERYONE else is wrong, and she's right (which...would be weird, I have a good track record with my roster of readers) - OR nobody is right - OR she's wrong, and everyone else is more right. My instinct/gut/intuition is inline with everyone else, not her.

He's younger and MUCH more likely to decide to find someone younger (and he has a LOT of options, lol) IMO. But I could be wrong.

I will say I do think Divine Empath is really, really good! She NAILED his personality which no other psychic has ever got the part of him being extremely mature for his age but also, immature in other areas. Most people pick up on the immaturity but not the extremely mature part. And I only did the purple ocean reading. Her reading for me was also something where she said she rarely gets this, (and the look on her face was I can't believe i'm saying this) - but what followed is really accurate for OUR situation. I don't like to write out predictions until after they happen or don't happen, to protect the energy. Someone once said if others even read/hear about it their thoughts/energy about it can shift things, so I keep it close to my heart and see what plays out.

Her and I laughed (over messaging) afterwards and Divine Empath did say the majority of her readings are from people who aren't well established/not a long past and she has to tell people the guy is moving on/has moved on.

I specifically kept my question very short without any background so she didn't have any info about our past. ;)

Plus, her hair is THE BOMB.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 05:56:59 PM »
One of Divine Empath's FB on purple ocean says that she read for someone and basically said if the reading didn't resonate, she was possibly seeing  HER situation in the cards and not the customer's.  She then said she would get back to the customer with a reading and never did.

here's the FB:

"Well, I’ve waited over a day now to get my actual reading. The first reading she explained that if the reading didn’t make sense it was because she was potentially seeing her situation throughout the spread. She offered to send me a thorough reading after I told her it doesn’t really correlate with me. She at first said within a few hours and then she said within an hour. I waited a few hours and reached out to asking if she was still going to send me a reading. She said in the evening and that it was really early for her. Well, as I stated in the first sentence, I’ve waited over a day now to receive this and nothing. I feel I have no other choice but to leave a negative review. I didn’t receive my reading. 🤷🏼‍♀️"

How good of a reader can she be if she is not sure whether or not she is reading the customer or herself?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 06:01:03 PM »
Wow, i don't even know what to say to that.  You pick yourself up in a reading instead of the client.  Total head scratcher on that one.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 06:04:49 PM »
I have read with a few women before who I felt had real issues with men/relationships in general and this reflected in their readings. 

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 06:18:13 PM »
I have read with a few women before who I felt had real issues with men/relationships in general and this reflected in their readings.

Totally agree - at the end of the day, these are just people like us! And if they're feeling bitter towards men or relationships, they can't help but have personal bias in interpretations. Some readers are doing this more on a "I need to make money today" basis, so that means they won't always be at their very best, just like us when we go to work. The best readings come from clear channels, and the best readers IMO have the luxury of not reading if they know they aren't at their best "state" to be a reader.

Also, super interesting comment about readers potentially seeing their own happenings in the cards. I've never heard that one before.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 06:19:23 PM »

Ari is good..she was right about second POI..ethical too, she didn't even charge me because she was getting so little, just saw things not progressing (saw him being in a deep depression and having tons of baggage, was never able to verify this) but she was right about things flopping with him. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2019, 06:46:10 PM »

Totally agree - at the end of the day, these are just people like us! And if they're feeling bitter towards men or relationships, they can't help but have personal bias in interpretations. Some readers are doing this more on a "I need to make money today" basis, so that means they won't always be at their very best, just like us when we go to work. The best readings come from clear channels, and the best readers IMO have the luxury of not reading if they know they aren't at their best "state" to be a reader.

Also, super interesting comment about readers potentially seeing their own happenings in the cards. I've never heard that one before.

Absolutely!  Personally, even if I was a reader, I would have a hard time not putting my own feelings into readings.  I don't judge DE for that, if that's what happened....

I read with someone on Keen who I felt HATED all men.  can't remember the name of the reader but I left feeling like okkkkk this woman has had some hard shit happen to her in life.