Author Topic: Warren  (Read 5848 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Warren
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:56:04 AM »
The agent on the line recommended Warren, I read with him, and I'm not so sure what to think.  What he told me all rang true but pretty generic.  Nothing specific that I would say anyone couldn't guess at or make general assumptions about.   We'll see if prediction comes true....anyone else read with him?

Offline ebony

Re: Warren
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 05:37:41 AM »
I read with him one week ago if you mean warren from CP..he is bery sweet guy, i called him about poi but he immediately focus on me and my personality which rang true but seem too goood to be true...i wonder if he tells same thing to people.. but from things he told me about myself and poi, i know he is accurate and gifted..but time will tell
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:39:46 AM by ebony »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 05:18:52 PM »
Ya Warren on CP. That’s so interesting bc I read with him last week too and he did the same thing with me too but then I had to interrupt him to start talking about my POI, he was saying how I’m a giver and I am so pure I love to see people happy and that’s why I give (not those exact words), that I value loyalty and trust and that ever since I was a child I would adjust for people. All very good and true but it’s also something that can be said about most women so that’s why I’m not sure ... did he say the same to you? He was soooo nice so I definitely don’t want to offend him but I also want to know if paying that much for accuracy was worth it.  I still  want to see and value the good in people but I don’t want to be misled or taken advantage of.

Offline ebony

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »
Ya Warren on CP. That’s so interesting bc I read with him last week too and he did the same thing with me too but then I had to interrupt him to start talking about my POI, he was saying how I’m a giver and I am so pure I love to see people happy and that’s why I give (not those exact words), that I value loyalty and trust and that ever since I was a child I would adjust for people. All very good and true but it’s also something that can be said about most women so that’s why I’m not sure ... did he say the same to you? He was soooo nice so I definitely don’t want to offend him but I also want to know if paying that much for accuracy was worth it.  I still  want to see and value the good in people but I don’t want to be misled or taken advantage of.

well he use the exact same word to describe me and much more... so not sure what to think..maybe we should compare notes
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:18:45 PM by ebony »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 04:23:41 PM »
He gave me the same thing a couple of years ago when POI and I were on a break

well he use the exact same word to describe me and much more... so not sure what to think..maybe we should compare notes

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 06:22:39 PM »
He gave me the same thing a couple of years ago when POI and I were on a break

Ya let’s compare notes... my bs meter was going off but I couldn’t say he was wrong and he was so nice but still I think there are some red flags with him if us three got told the same.  Of course there’s a lot more he said but ya I don’t really like to say everything publicly. 

Offline jolimano

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 09:11:13 PM »
I liked Warren a lot but the same with me; he started immediately calling me out for also second guessing myself, my intuition, a head vs. heart thing. True. He also went on to say that I'm a giver, giving to others make me happy, I am my POI's light and we've never had the type of connection we have with anyone else before. Does he tell everyone this?

He also told me he loves me (Warren himself) and that I'm highly spiritual. He gave me a mantra as well.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 08:48:39 PM »
He did the same tslking aboutI have a good heart, I am a healer etc lolll but has his predictions come to past for you guys?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 08:58:13 PM »
I read with him when he first started. He gave me that same lines about being a giver, and being highly spiritual, etc... He told me POI (at the time) was “in my tomorrow”. That was wrong. I liked him so much at the time that I had a good friend call him. She spoke to him while I was there with her. He repeated a lot of the same lines to her. Sigh.