Author Topic: CALEB_ CP  (Read 7767 times)

Offline tellmewhy

CALEB_ CP
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:49:03 PM »
Has anyone tried this guy? He’s new on CP and I guess he’s rocking it.

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: CALEB_ CP
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 03:53:49 AM »
I had some fund in my account and decided to try him since he’s only 4 dollars a minute. Not impressed he didn’t validate anything and have no insight. It was like yes/no.

I tested him on something very easy and it was a fail.

Offline YawYaw1106

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 05:33:49 AM »
Didn't read with him but I believe he was on Psychic Source. Not sure if he still is.

Offline karanbhatia10

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 09:08:05 PM »
Read with him for the first yesterday, seemed really well connected, without any information.  Gave me a short timeline of this Sunday, will see if it comes to pass.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »
I read with him yesterday as well. Gave him no info and I felt he picked up well. However I have two POI’s with the same name (one I don’t care to read on but seems to come up also, ugh) and unsure who is in the reading (or both), but I’m leaning towards the one I want.

My question to those who read with him, did he use the word communicate? Rather than or in place of being together, getting back together, etc? Just curious?

Offline karanbhatia10

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 09:41:29 PM »
He actually gave me timeframes for both.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 12:45:00 AM »
He used the word communicate over and over I got annoyed and asked what that means. He didn’t really know.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 01:05:50 AM »
Omg fishing lol

He used the word communicate over and over I got annoyed and asked what that means. He didn’t really know.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 01:49:40 AM »

What are some other things he said? When I asked him how my POI feels when he sees me (we drive by each other and he looks at me) or things that remind him about me, part of what he said is my POI misses communicating with me and its going to get better.  When I asked if my POI's kids have questioned or expressed to him anything about me he stated yes they asked him why we have not been communicating? And that they miss communicating with me.  Is that translation for "miss being with me"? That's what I don't get, lol.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 04:21:17 AM »
First I asked about work and he didn’t make any validations he just told me what to do without insight it was odd.

Then I thought I’d try him on love and asked about my POI. First thing he said was “he’s a really nice guy” I stared laughing you myself because usually that’s not why anyone says especially after the stuff that went down.

I don’t think we connected....clearly lol

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 02:41:31 AM »
He actually gave me timeframes for both.

Did he end up being right? :)

Offline karanbhatia10

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 04:56:00 AM »
He was off by a week, I had others who were more accurate on timing. 

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 07:27:48 AM »
Prediction for may didnt pan out but he did pick up some of the dynamic.
I didnt like when he said "I can't invade his privacy to tell you why he is waiting to reach out but he will tell you. It's not about you."

For one, the whole business of psychics is to give heads up on things and people with their insights. Two, I already know the complication so it would have been more impressive if he called it like others who actually have.

Not wowed at all.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2019, 06:04:15 AM »
This man all the way wasted my damn time and money. Fed me some basic lines and then said " I can't give any details on what somebody looks like or what they're like because it's an invasion of privacy" wth :o

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2019, 11:04:05 PM »
This man all the way wasted my damn time and money. Fed me some basic lines and then said " I can't give any details on what somebody looks like or what they're like because it's an invasion of privacy" wth :o

Familiar. BS to the max.

anything