Author Topic: Who should I read with?  (Read 7014 times)

Offline seeker123

Who should I read with?
« on: January 16, 2019, 11:32:48 PM »
Hello everyone,

I started getting readings exactly one year ago. I spent quite a bit on Keen & Kasamba and some on PO & Etsy on many not so good readers. For the past few months, I have drastically reduced the number of readings I get. I wish I found this forum earlier to check out the real reviews.

The only ones I trust at this point are Yona and Psychic Will. I really hope their big predictions come to fruition anytime soon :) I also read with Leanne and Aries Intuition after finding this forum. One day I hope to post good news on who was right for me.

Can you guys suggest who should I read with? I read multiple threads under keen and want to try one of the following. I realize they are empaths, and seem to have very good reviews in this forum in terms of predictions too. Or please suggest anyone else.

Shaman Kira
Lady Persephone
Queen of Cups

Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:07:31 PM by seeker123 »

Offline Sooshi

Re: Who should I read with?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:27:39 AM »
I think it depends on your situation. Queen of Cups was good for me, Lady P is pretty good too. Both were able to pick up on third parties for me. I read with Judi's Inner Light more than anyone else, but I'm not looking for outcomes. My situation has me in a place where I have to keep tabs on the mind set of someone who tends to be "a little bit away with the fairies" to borrow a phrase from Yona. I like Yona a lot but she's someone you don't read with more than 2-4 times a year, max.  I used to read with Scott Angel a lot as well, but he's not on keen lately. He can be really harsh, but he's been about 80% accurate for readings for me as far as outcomes go. Apparently he's been in the hospital since August, and will probably be returning to reading sometime in the next month or so. One of his recent predictions just came true. Back in November he said that my ex and his new GF would last a little past Xmas, and I just got word today that his GF met someone else over Xmas. 

Offline seeker123

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:55:42 AM »
Thanks Sooshi for the feedback.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 02:58:59 AM »
I love Will. Most of his predictions have come through for me. I was reading through old predictions lastnight and realised how accurate he was. I even messaged to tell him so lol. How often do you read with him?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 03:58:47 AM »
I love Will. Most of his predictions have come through for me. I was reading through old predictions lastnight and realised how accurate he was. I even messaged to tell him so lol. How often do you read with him?

I have read with Will 5 times so far. Once every 3 months, my last one being 10 days ago. I love him as well. Personally I feel he reads my POI's energies accurately. And his ongoing predictions like how we will go from no communication, to having small contacts and then slowly developing friendship etc. has been accurate so far. We have some cordial communication right now, but I wouldn't call it friendship. He saw lot of things happening between us in terms of him coming forward, apologizing, gave very specific details as to which TV show we would watch, which car we would ride, what he would say and much more. None of those have come to fruition yet. Hope it does not take years!

Could you please share what kind of predictions he made for you and how long it took to pass?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 11:37:50 AM »
Between those 3 -- I would probably choose QoC -- but it depends on what you are exactly looking for.....  I think her current are the most accurate personally!  I have read with Kira once, I liked her but I cannot 100% say whether what she said was accurate or not... and I probably wont know?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 01:57:18 PM »
I have come to understand that I cannot rely on any psychic for timeframes. I'm hoping Yona's predictions are good for long-term. I think I want to understand the current situation more and interested in short-term predictions.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 12:51:28 PM »
Reading with psychics is a wasted of money and timed. Looking back I would rather take other drug to get me high and it cheaper too. reading with psychics cost so much money and it only get you high like a couple of days unlit you get suck back down lol.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »
Sorry but who is Will? if you don't mind me asking.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2019, 06:34:43 PM »
Love QOC but Kira has been very good as well... QOC is mostly empathetic. Kira is a bit of both and can give predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2019, 06:35:49 PM »
Sorry but who is Will? if you don't mind me asking.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3267.msg57834.html#msg57834

Offline seeker123

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2019, 08:56:54 PM »
Love QOC but Kira has been very good as well... QOC is mostly empathetic. Kira is a bit of both and can give predictions.

Do you mean Shaman Kiri ? Thanks

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 09:00:23 PM »

The thread here is a typo - her name is Shaman Kira :)

Offline seeker123

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2019, 09:06:15 PM »

The thread here is a typo - her name is Shaman Kira :)

Oh thanks. I just took it from her thread in the Keen section. It is Kira.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2019, 12:49:17 AM »
Thank you HornetKick!!