Author Topic: Who should I read with?  (Read 7101 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Who should I read with?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »
Hello everyone,

I started getting readings exactly one year ago. I spent quite a bit on Keen & Kasamba and some on PO & Etsy on many not so good readers. For the past few months, I have drastically reduced the number of readings I get. I wish I found this forum earlier to check out the real reviews.

The only ones I trust at this point are Yona and Psychic Will. I really hope their big predictions come to fruition anytime soon :) I also read with Leanne and Aries Intuition after finding this forum. One day I hope to post good news on who was right for me.

Can you guys suggest who should I read with? I read multiple threads under keen and want to try one of the following. I realize they are empaths, and seem to have very good reviews in this forum in terms of predictions too. Or please suggest anyone else.

Shaman Kira
Lady Persephone
Queen of Cups

Thank you so much!

I've read with all of them. Two of them are my FAVORITES! Kira and Lady P.
I actually would recommend Lady Persephone first, she is INCREDIBLE at empathically picking up on someone's feelings and emotions. And there is a way about the way she delivers to you that just makes so much sense. She is an excellent story teller lol (No, i am not saying she gives you fairy tales lol) She's been very very accurate with me as far as getting into someone's heart. She's not really someone to go to for "predictions" tho... more so for INSIGHT. but she's really really really good :)

Kira is my absolute favorite because she is soooo easy to chat with and she connects super fast. She has been really accurate for me and my situation has been panning out exactly as she said she would. Previously she has been right with a negative prediction as well with a different POI. She does not sugarcoat at all so be sure to go into a reading with an open mind when you get a reading from her. Sometimes she says things that dont make sense but then it comes true later.  She gives PREDICTIONS (but it's best to let her do this on her own as opposed to you pressing for predictions) as well as insight.

The reason why I recommend Lady P over Kira is only because it's "cheaper" and also if you prefer a phone reading. To get a solid reading with Kira I think you need at least 20 minutes (although I think 10 mins is enough but if you have a good connection with her you will want to speak longer) and it gets expensive coz shes 6.25 per minute ;(  or sometimes 5.99 if you catch her sale. (Although I heard KEEN takes 60% of that lol).

Queen of Cups...read with her several years ago. I feel like she's good at reading the present. She has been accurate with me once before (negative prediction) but I did not enjoy speaking with her because of her condenscending tone. I was going through a heart break and she basically laughed in my face. I have not been able to forget that experience.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 07:01:18 PM »
Hello everyone,

I started getting readings exactly one year ago. I spent quite a bit on Keen & Kasamba and some on PO & Etsy on many not so good readers. For the past few months, I have drastically reduced the number of readings I get. I wish I found this forum earlier to check out the real reviews.

The only ones I trust at this point are Yona and Psychic Will. I really hope their big predictions come to fruition anytime soon :) I also read with Leanne and Aries Intuition after finding this forum. One day I hope to post good news on who was right for me.

Can you guys suggest who should I read with? I read multiple threads under keen and want to try one of the following. I realize they are empaths, and seem to have very good reviews in this forum in terms of predictions too. Or please suggest anyone else.

Shaman Kira
Lady Persephone
Queen of Cups

Thank you so much!

I've read with all of them. Two of them are my FAVORITES! Kira and Lady P.
I actually would recommend Lady Persephone first, she is INCREDIBLE at empathically picking up on someone's feelings and emotions. And there is a way about the way she delivers to you that just makes so much sense. She is an excellent story teller lol (No, i am not saying she gives you fairy tales lol) She's been very very accurate with me as far as getting into someone's heart. She's not really someone to go to for "predictions" tho... more so for INSIGHT. but she's really really really good :)

Kira is my absolute favorite because she is soooo easy to chat with and she connects super fast. She has been really accurate for me and my situation has been panning out exactly as she said she would. Previously she has been right with a negative prediction as well with a different POI. She does not sugarcoat at all so be sure to go into a reading with an open mind when you get a reading from her. Sometimes she says things that dont make sense but then it comes true later.  She gives PREDICTIONS (but it's best to let her do this on her own as opposed to you pressing for predictions) as well as insight.

The reason why I recommend Lady P over Kira is only because it's "cheaper" and also if you prefer a phone reading. To get a solid reading with Kira I think you need at least 20 minutes (although I think 10 mins is enough but if you have a good connection with her you will want to speak longer) and it gets expensive coz shes 6.25 per minute ;(  or sometimes 5.99 if you catch her sale. (Although I heard KEEN takes 60% of that lol).

Queen of Cups...read with her several years ago. I feel like she's good at reading the present. She has been accurate with me once before (negative prediction) but I did not enjoy speaking with her because of her condenscending tone. I was going through a heart break and she basically laughed in my face. I have not been able to forget that experience.

So weird to me that Lady P and Kira gave me completely opposite predictions. Not really sure I follow how not only Lady P but a number of others that have been highly recommended (and one where multiple markers have happened) have given me such a different read on the situation than Kira for me, but idk. Either those others that I’ve been reading over and over have had predictions happen are wrong or Kira just couldn’t read me and was wrong.

There’s no good answer and sorry I can’t give a good recommendation. I guess I would say Lady P and Queen for present only - but- it sounds like Kira has worked for others for predictions and I’m not saying she was wrong - BUT either she was / is or the many others will be eventually after some time passes I guess!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 07:31:32 PM »
Lady P was very wrong for me too..regarding first POI..i gave it a LONG time too to see.  She got present right though.  The guy just never followed through with a relationship.

I also referred a friend to her (the one of two friends I told I had readings lol)...because I felt Lady P was honest..my friend was being used SO bad by this guy and I told her this but of course she didn't want to hear it...and Lady P gave her a positive outcome with this guy (why btw my friend no longer speaks to thank God).  I was stunned by that and couldn't trust her readings anymore.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »
Lady P was very wrong for me too..regarding first POI..i gave it a LONG time too to see.  She got present right though.  The guy just never followed through with a relationship.

I also referred a friend to her (the one of two friends I told I had readings lol)...because I felt Lady P was honest..my friend was being used SO bad by this guy and I told her this but of course she didn't want to hear it...and Lady P gave her a positive outcome with this guy (why btw my friend no longer speaks to thank God).  I was stunned by that and couldn't trust her readings anymore.

:-X :( oh no

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 07:39:50 PM »

yea I couldn't believe it.  She used to be good though, for present, but the fact that she saw this guy had genuine feelings was a stunner to me.  He was SUCH an ass.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 07:42:05 PM »

yea I couldn't believe it.  She used to be good though, for present, but the fact that she saw this guy had genuine feelings was a stunner to me.  He was SUCH an ass.

Yeah, that's the worst. I am sorry she didn't work for you...and I hope the reading didn't keep your friend in a toxic situation for too long. I am glad to know she doesn't speak to him anymore tho. Have you read with Kira or QOC? Who are the readers that have worked for you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2019, 07:44:38 PM »

Yeah, that's the worst. I am sorry she didn't work for you...and I hope the reading didn't keep your friend in a toxic situation for too long. I am glad to know she doesn't speak to him anymore tho. Have you read with Kira or QOC? Who are the readers that have worked for you?

Magicsong was right on first POI..but kinda wrong on second lol.

QOC present only.  Not predictions, for me.

Never tried Kira, where is she from?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2019, 07:49:11 PM »

Magicsong was right on first POI..but kinda wrong on second lol.

QOC present only.  Not predictions, for me.

Never tried Kira, where is she from?

Kira is on KEEN  (Shaman Kira).
Magicsong I think is on KEEN also by the name of Delaney Lynn - it's the same person lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2019, 07:55:45 PM »
yes Delaney is her real name I believe...I forget she's on Keen.  She's on Purple Ocean too. 

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 10:04:07 PM »
Hello. Has anyone had an email reading with Lady P? If so, how long did it take to get one back? I sent her one on Sunday night and I know she said 3 to 5 business days but today is Friday and I still haven’t received anything. Does she usually get it to you within that window?

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2019, 05:04:46 AM »
Normally it only takes a few days. One time I had a late delivery because she was ill.