Author Topic: Pendulum reading  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Pendulum reading
« on: January 15, 2019, 12:27:45 PM »
Does anyone here do them?   I try to do this for myself and its not always accurate.  Was hoping someone could do a question for me if possible.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:34:00 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline LAW1974

Re: Pendulum reading
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 02:09:09 PM »
Does anyone here do them?   I try to do this for myself and its not always accurate.  Was hoping someone could do a question for me if possible.

sorry what is this?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 03:07:46 PM »
I find pendulum to read accuracy within the law of coincidence. Unless a took gives one 90%+ accuracy, it's not worth the time.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 03:41:39 PM »
Ok good to know its not just me.

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 08:45:19 PM »
I've never had luck with a pendulum. I've even tried putting it away for a couple years and using it again, changing the type of pendulum, working in all sorts of different ways and I've never had any luck. I have had luck with many other forms of divination so I chalk it up to the pendulum just having some other type of energy or a different way of working that doesn't connect well to me. I did find that it can help me locate missing objects or it can draw me to a specific location so like if I wanted to know where I should move, I can go outside and use the pendulum to show me the direction. But when it comes to asking it a question that's knowledge based or just words and not something physical, I've had zero luck. It might be that it's able to attach to a specific energy so the energy of the missing object or whatever, and then it just mindlessly points toward it. But as far as being able to tell me answers to questions, it's pretty useless. So now I just look at it like a magnet and I'll "charge" it with the idea of the thing I want it to point toward and it'll point that way. The whole thing is weird though so I'm not sure why it's this way.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 12:52:09 PM »
I own 2 pendulums and have found them to be 60% accurate at best, same goes with other pendulum readings I ordered from others. The way you phrase the question can certainly affect the accuracy (it has to be clear, precise and not open-ended) e.g Are my cholesterol levels lower that X range?  or is Y person a reliable person to do business with at this point of time?

However, if you ask future questions, pendulum sukc$$ big time and it's 50-50 most of the time. A pendulum can only pick up current energies and answers more accurately only if your mind is clear and you ask precise questions regarding the present and past.  But still, there is no guarantee that you'll always get accurate answers even if you cleanse it and practice with it regularly.

I've had though two situations/questions where I asked it numerous times in 2 months and I got the same answer every time and other pendulum readers also got the same--this is when I know that this situation is set in stone and I trust what the pendulum says.
For all other questions, take answers with a grain of salt, especially if you get conflicting answers every time.

anything