Author Topic: P. O. Psychic Norell  (Read 9894 times)

Offline murlissa

Re: P. O. Psychic Norell
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 08:50:21 PM »
I have read with Norell a few times.  I have mixed emotions about her.  Her readings are empowering, but at the same time, predictions have not come to pass.  I don't blame her as free will comes into play.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 04:44:45 AM »
I have read with Norell a few times.  I have mixed emotions about her.  Her readings are empowering, but at the same time, predictions have not come to pass.  I don't blame her as free will comes into play.
i agree i also do notice with her readings some of the stuff she picks up or mentions she will happen months later. That has happended to me and i know some others as well. I actually got a live reading with her again since i got free credit and i never mentioned this to her and she said something that she could not have known and it wasn't something general. this has happended b4 as well in the past. I think she is really good live and can give better readings while using tarot. The card that she also picked up and showed me 2 other psychics (who shuffle in front of the camera ) was drawedI think she picks up more with taort. Some of the timeframes she has given have came to past or were a day to late. but lately she's been a little off or taking for ever to happen but again we all have free will etc

Offline bonbon

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 04:14:02 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, although I'm not exactly clear on what I'm in denial about. Events/Predictions either happen or they dont. My poi confirmed almost verbatim things Jessie J told me from day 1 (personal things that I didn't even know at the time) and that Norell told me. In fact, something Norell told me months ago, that I had forgotten about, came too late yesterday and the light bulb went on that Norell had predicted it months ago. Have readings been 100% accurate with any advisor....no. But the advisors I listed gave me good and not so good predictions. Psychic Norell is no BS. She has been really accurate. She doesn't give me timelines, which is fine because I have yet to find any reader who is super accurate with timelines due to free will etc. Jessie J gave me specifics about certain events that couldn't possibly have been a guess. I was just passing along who has been accurate for me. I also noted that Minerva Moon was good for the few readings I got from her and she is anything but a "fairytale" advisor. If I was smart I would just stick to Jessie and Norell, but as I bet many people on here again really, I have days where I am amped up and going crazy and they may not be online, so I try someone new.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2019, 09:38:53 PM »
I saw she's becoming even more popular on p.o and p.g. To the point she is hard to catch nowadays. it also seems like she is doing more live chat readings than videos.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2019, 03:51:39 AM »
I'm like 2 months past Norell's predictions (which was due in Dec) and nothinggggggg she repeatedly predicted so assuredly has occurred 😳 like when she read for me I was convinced she was legit but looking back, idk if I was taken for a ride....

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 04:38:29 AM »
Does she read privately or have her own site?

Offline mayflower

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 08:59:42 AM »
I have tried her and seem the thing in present is accurate. But she spoke with me very good and i don’t know why if the thing she predicted never happen, she becomes very busy.
However, i am waiting for result too.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 09:37:14 PM »
Yep I read with her a couple of times back in October - November 2018, even if I rewatch her vids now I'll be convinced that everything applies and the predictions are gonna occur but nothing she predicted ever came to pass, one especially was due in December 2018, but literally everything, just didn't occur and idk i really believed her 😔

Offline JF9858

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2019, 10:30:54 PM »
She was laughable for me.  It was over year ago but was probably the worst reading that I ever had.  She said that I wouldn't reconnect with my POI (I did.) and that I wasn't giving the man I was dating a fair chance (but I wasn't dating anyone).

anything