Author Topic: P. O. Psychic Norell  (Read 9911 times)

Offline PinkyD

P. O. Psychic Norell
« on: January 15, 2019, 06:49:33 AM »
Anyone ever tried Norell? Has her predictions come to pass for any of you? 🤔

Offline jhuskindle

Re: P. O. Psychic Norell
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 03:26:55 PM »
I think I posted about her before she did not connect with me or was a cold reader.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 03:41:40 PM »
yea she was a cold reader for me too.  I tried her when i first signed up for PO..a big no for me.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 12:38:55 AM »
I think I posted about her before she did not connect with me or was a cold reader.

Gosh she seemed spoke with so much conviction and her reviews were glowing, but she basically guaranteed a prediction that my fiance would be offered a job position in December last year, like she even pointed out it's a "position not a promotion" but it never happened so I guess you're right sigh

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 12:39:59 AM »
yea she was a cold reader for me too.  I tried her when i first signed up for PO..a big no for me.

I'm learning the hard way  :(

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 01:43:36 AM »
Nope. I also felt like it was a cold reading and it felt like she was giving me her opinion and not an actual reading.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 04:17:11 AM »
I suggest looking at the independent lists on here vs reading reviews and randomly choosing on po. We have already done the vetting and paid our way through tons of cold readers

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 05:46:52 AM »
I suggest looking at the independent lists on here vs reading reviews and randomly choosing on po. We have already done the vetting and paid our way through tons of cold readers

Yes idk why I hadn't found this site sooner, would've saved me a lot of money 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline bonbon

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 01:48:36 PM »
I am really surprised to see these comments about Psychic Norell. Her readings for me have been incredibly accurate. I will say that my first reading with her was a chat reading on Purple Garden and it was a bit cold and somewhat harsh. But what she said ended up being accurate. I had video readings with her after that were much warmer and now that I've had multiple readings with her, I have realized what a warm and caring person she actually is. Many of her predictions and time frames have come to pass for me, including the biggest ones. No one is 100% accurate and psychics can't connect with everyone.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 03:24:57 PM »
I remember I tried her prob last Jan or Feb..about first POI.  she kept encouraging me to let him know how i feel and my intentions...which was SUCH bad advice.  He knew how I felt, definitely and was the type to push away more when you expressed your feelings to him..which is a big reason why I no longer speak with him.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 09:05:08 PM »
Bonbon clearly in deep denial, all the readers she read with are fairytale readers

ladya

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 09:10:38 PM »
Bonbon clearly in deep denial, all the readers she read with are fairytale readers

she said she had things happen. do you know her personally to say she's in denial lol. kinda out there comment to say about someone who's made like 5 posts on this forum

josh34

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2019, 09:29:42 PM »

she said she had things happen. do you know her personally to say she's in denial lol. kinda out there comment to say about someone who's made like 5 posts on this forum

I was gonna say, that's a little mean to say.  :o

But who knows? Maybe they worked for her:)

ladya

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2019, 09:38:43 PM »

it's not even about that lol. i never read with these readers so idk if theyre real, fake, or whatever else. maybe they are fairytale. i dont know. but to cast random judgments on a person from that lol im sorry - to me that's uncalled for. maybe she does have a tf, maybe she doesn't. it's really none of anyone's business. This is the exact reason as to why a lot of people don't post their positive experiences on this forum or any experiences for that matter.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 09:39:16 AM »

i agree that's rude to say she is in denial not everyone is going to connect. Norell has been correct for me on predictions / accurate on some things as well. things I never mention to her etc but lately has been off which sucks i don"t get readings from her as much now but she is such a lovely person