Author Topic: Seeing numbers repeatedly  (Read 3943 times)

Offline PinkyD

Seeing numbers repeatedly
« on: January 15, 2019, 04:26:56 AM »
Hey guys I apologize in advance if there is a thread already dedicated to this but I really wanted for thoughts and opinions based on this : seeing certain numbers repeatedly. This has been happening to me for probably the last years, pretty intensely. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or if my head was stuck in a bubble all my life and I'm only just paying attention 😒🙎‍♀️🤔 irdk but I've been seeing, multiple times a day, all over the place, these numbers :
4:44
11:11
1:11
2:22

Is this numerology? I know nothing about numbers in a spiritual sense and I don't know what I'm supposed to learn here 😒🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What's even more is, well I posted elsewhere on this site about an ex partner I had been in a relationship with for like 9yrs, anyway, even though I haven't seen him in about one year, starting from last month or so I've been seeing, mostly in number plates all around me, numbers (or one four digit number in particular) associated with him. Like it's really weird, if his number is 1677,I'll see that same number repeatedly in one day that I'll have to take notice /stock of it. Or I'll see 1677 then 1477 and 1577 in the same day, something odd like that and it'll automatically direct my thoughts to him 👀🤔 I've been trying to ignore it a lot but it's so frequent, will, now I'm asking you guys 😂😂

Is this normal? What's causing this? Is this some kind of msg from the universe or....? 🤔 💭 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Sigh

Offline icloud9

Re: Seeing numbers repeatedly
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 04:56:27 AM »
Hey guys I apologize in advance if there is a thread already dedicated to this but I really wanted for thoughts and opinions based on this : seeing certain numbers repeatedly. This has been happening to me for probably the last years, pretty intensely. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or if my head was stuck in a bubble all my life and I'm only just paying attention 😒🙎‍♀️🤔 irdk but I've been seeing, multiple times a day, all over the place, these numbers :

Is this numerology? I know nothing about numbers in a spiritual sense and I don't know what I'm supposed to learn here 😒🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

What's even more is, well I posted elsewhere on this site about an ex partner I had been in a relationship with for like 9yrs, anyway, even though I haven't seen him in about one year, starting from last month or so I've been seeing, mostly in number plates all around me, numbers (or one four digit number in particular) associated with him. Like it's really weird, if his number is 1677,I'll see that same number repeatedly in one day that I'll have to take notice /stock of it. Or I'll see 1677 then 1477 and 1577 in the same day, something odd like that and it'll automatically direct my thoughts to him 👀🤔 I've been trying to ignore it a lot but it's so frequent, will, now I'm asking you guys 😂😂

Is this normal? What's causing this? Is this some kind of msg from the universe or....? 🤔 💭 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Sigh

Angel numbers! I like to see them as a sign from the Universe. Look up those numbers and their meaning.. Universe is trying to communicate something !

ladya

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 05:08:09 AM »

Sigh

I feel like the numbers can mean different things to different people. The best thing to do is write down what you’re thinking when you see a certain number or if anything happens after you see that number. Maybe jot down how you’re feeling. You might notice a pattern after a while. Sometimes when you see numbers associated with another person, at least from my experience, it means their higher self is around or they could have possibly thought about you around the time you’re seeing the number. Sometimes it’s just a nudge from the universe to stay positive and that you’re on the right path. Sometimes I feel like it means nothing. I see repeating numbers all the time too.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 06:18:09 AM »

Sigh

Angel numbers! I like to see them as a sign from the Universe. Look up those numbers and their meaning.. Universe is trying to communicate something !

Lol In my heart I'd like to believe so, actually just looked them up, still lost on what exactly the universe's message is 🤷‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️💭

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 06:19:43 AM »

Sigh

I feel like the numbers can mean different things to different people. The best thing to do is write down what you’re thinking when you see a certain number or if anything happens after you see that number. Maybe jot down how you’re feeling. You might notice a pattern after a while. Sometimes when you see numbers associated with another person, at least from my experience, it means their higher self is around or they could have possibly thought about you around the time you’re seeing the number. Sometimes it’s just a nudge from the universe to stay positive and that you’re on the right path. Sometimes I feel like it means nothing. I see repeating numbers all the time too.

This ^^ actually makes a lot of sense to me, thanks I'll definitely try it 💜

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 11:12:38 AM »
This has been happening to me the last two years, but it became more intense the last couple of months. I see 1:11 and 11:11 the most. One night recently while I was walking, I was listening to a podcast of an old Art Bell coast to coast episode from the 90’s. Art announced the time as 11:11 and when I looked at the time it was 11:11 for me too. I youtubed and googled what it means but there are so many different interpretations. But what my intuition tells me is that when this happens, the universe is telling me that Im at the right place and the right time and im where i should be and that some desire of mine is on its way in the perfect timing of the universe.

Yess! The numbers overlap sometimes it's hard to not notice them! I tell myself as well, maybe it's the universe trying to tell me I'm on the right track, I'm not sure about the desires on its way though, with my luck idkkk 😂😂

I already saw a close number when I logged in here,
"Forum Stats
 Topics by 3177 Members." 😂😂 it's always something like 1377/1477/3177, I'm sure I'll see it a million times today as well

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 01:41:26 PM »
I read somewhere that repeated numbers can also be seen as a warning by your "spirit team" that you are on the wrong path. This is definitely an uncommon belief, as the major belief is that seeing numbers means you are on the right path.

I've always seen 11:11 when POI and I were reconnecting over the years. Now it's making me wonder: was it a sign to not reconnect? Since our reconnections haven't resulted in anything stable?
Or is it a sign that I am being guided towards my higher path and journey and the angels are with me assisting me.

I sent a message to POI last week and right after I saw the numbers "333". I looked it up and said something like the guides are near me, encouraging me, things will be good, be brave and go with your gut, something like that. POI replied and it was a nice, heartfelt message. Then 2 days ago I saw the numbers 333 and I thought about getting in touch with him but I didn't at that time. When I got in touch with him yesterday, the communication was "meah".

So I am really confused about what the numbers mean to be honest.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 06:01:37 AM »
Well, I figured it out.... The numbers tied to my ex intensified in frequency of appearance until I ended up crossing paths with him 👀 then he msged me 5 days later..... Since then, it has sort of calmed down. I also was having massive anxiety and couldn't get him out of my head until he msged, idk what on earth that was about. Hadn't seen or heard from him in a year (prior) 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 11:41:16 AM »
I was seeing doubles a lot 22 33 44 55. I now see 11 all the time it’s weird, I’ve read up on angel numbers and manifesting etc. if it’s a sign I have no idea what it means as everything seems ordinary. it’s been going on since about Christmas

Offline murlissa

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 02:34:42 PM »
Repeating numbers for me are a very comforting thing. It always reminds me that my angels and guides are directing my path. 11 and 37 are core favorites of mine so when I see 11:11 it calms me down. I was even assigned to room 3737 over Christmas at my hotel! Whenever you think it is a message, it is!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2019, 09:27:06 PM »
I've certainly seen 11:11 anytime a big event is about to happen.
I always note it when I see it in my journal....when I see it consecutively over a few days several times a day, something significant typically happens!

ladya

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2019, 10:08:53 PM »
I always note it when I see it in my journal....when I see it consecutively over a few days several times a day, something significant typically happens!

Ye that’s the best way to figure out what the numbers mean to you individually. Same numbers may mean different things to different people and don’t always correlate directly with what is said online about them.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2019, 10:13:24 PM »

Ye that’s the best way to figure out what the numbers mean to you individually. Same numbers may mean different things to different people and don’t always correlate directly with what is said online about them.

Very true

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2019, 03:10:29 AM »
Omggg I was just reading your guys' post about 11:11 and then I absent-minded looked up and there it was, the time here is 11:11 😂😂😂😂😂 so freaking weird I swear, and I still don't get the message 😂😂😂😩😭😭😂

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2019, 05:10:35 AM »
Well, I figured it out.... The numbers tied to my ex intensified in frequency of appearance until I ended up crossing paths with him 👀 then he msged me 5 days later..... Since then, it has sort of calmed down. I also was having massive anxiety and couldn't get him out of my head until he msged, idk what on earth that was about. Hadn't seen or heard from him in a year (prior) 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeap that has happened to me before. It is more than likely that you were picking up on his thoughts and feelings and he was trying to connect with you. It intensified until he actually did reach out. It’s pretty wild when it’s happening. First time it happened to me, I really thought I was going insane but the interesting part is that I verified it’s from both sides. When we’re not speaking or something he’ll feel my energy too or like my presence.

Wow I've never been connected to someone in this way, only this ex. We had been together for almost 9yrs and I'm now in another relationship. I'm not sure this is a good thing, to still be connected or picking up on each other's energy. You're right, i was going insane with the anxiety, like 2 days before he msged. I just felt depressed, anxious, hard to breathe, and he was dominating my mind and I couldn't understand why. I even msged a psychic on PO named Gia and she didn't even see him communicating within 24 to 48hrs prior. She just told me to let him go, and she focused more on my partner. It was just very unsettling for me, so anytime my ex tries to contact me I'll go through that? 🤔  When we crossed paths, even though we were far apart, we were mirroring each other as well, like he was 60ft away swinging his arms and unconsciously I was doing the same - in sync 🙄 sometimes my partner and I do this as well, like we breathe in sync it's so weird 😂😂 it's just a little scary for me because this is my ex, someone I've had major history and traumas with and every single day i try to put distance between me and my past, I try to forget. But the number thing especially is so blatant, the rush of anxiety is so strong, you just know, you know something relating to him is going to come up or he's going to reach out.🤷🏻‍♀️

anything