Author Topic: Do most psychics tell you this?  (Read 3154 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Do most psychics tell you this?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 05:53:58 PM »
When calling about a POI, have you had most psychics tell you: he/she sees you as a long term partner.

I feel that I get this line a lot and I don't know if it's a common thing that psychics tell you to keep you interested in calling back.

Would be curious to know if others get this. Thank you!

I've gotten this as well, that he sees me as long term.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »
In my opinion, when they say that to most people, I don't think they are "reading" anything. I think they just aren't stupid. If we are calling about a POI, clearly we want them to be long term, otherwise, we wouldn't be calling about said person. So when they tell people "He sees you as long term" that isn't reading your feelings or his feelings. That's just feeding you what they already know you want to hear.

However, SOMETIMES, it's actually the truth. That the person actually DOES see you as long term. I've heard this many times myself, but clearly, those past relationships ended. Also, a person can "see you as long term" relationship material but they aren't ready for anything long term. So then sometimes you have this case of them wanting you to wait around and be available to them for when they become ready, even if that means years from now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 06:02:58 PM »
Right, someone can see you as someone they want to be with but that doesn't mean it will happen..

anything