Author Topic: Reader validation/specifics  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Reader validation/specifics
« on: January 14, 2019, 02:38:21 AM »
Hi everyone,
I know on other posts there has been talk about readers giving specifics or validation that they have connected for whatever reasons. I haven’t however heard anyone confirm that a reader has been correct when asking these questions when you know the answer(s):
Why did the relationship end?
Is it a trust or commitment issue or both? (They always say commitment)

Has anyone asked these questions and got a correct answer from a reader? I have tried and no one has hit it right. They all give me a general answer that can be for anyone I feel. 
Has a reader just came out and said it also?  Because I’d really like to try them out!! 😊

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Reader validation/specifics
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 02:53:26 PM »
Most good readers will talk about how it ended without questioning or promopting. You should be able to give them a name and they should be able to tell whether you ar win contact or not. You haiulsnt have to ask these questions, and if you do, of course they should get them right. All my top 5 knew whether I wa sort wasn’t in contact with poiand why. Why would you not test them on this? Don’t give them anything but a name and if they require bday.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Re: Reader validation/specifics
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 03:34:02 PM »
My opening question or statement is always “I’m inquiring about POI and I.” When they ask specifically I reply with “what do you see for us?” Or “some insight on us.”  I never tell them specifics.

I sent you a PM a week ago maybe. I forgot what about, I think I had questions on PO.

anything