Author Topic: PennyC  (Read 14079 times)

Offline marybell

Re: PennyC
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2020, 07:41:51 PM »
Hi!
I have read with her a few times. First off, she is a very fast reader and respects your time and money. She is also very generous and gives free minutes. She also responds to email updates for free. So I want to start with the first reading I had with her that will tell you why she charges what she does. I tell her my boyfriend and I got into a fight and ask when I will hear from him. In the first MINUTE, she proceeds to tell me his first name! I slightly screamed on the phone I’m sure and told her that was the name of my ex. She then tells me the first initial of his last name! She tells me his career, his height, and that he has never been married and has never had kids and that he is older. It was the most mind blowing thing. She gives me exact dates for the next year of how this will go. She told me I will hear from him in March and it is still March so I will have to wait for predictions to actually happen. But she is pretty legitimate.
Sounds too good to be true, because it's extremely likely that it's NOT TRUE! 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 08:38:39 PM by marybell »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2020, 08:00:46 PM »
When I first started keen I went straight for the popular ones
MasterZ
Eli Casey
PennyC (but I had to read on the PuppyJoy listing first)

All were HORRIBLE and wrong.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2020, 06:02:05 PM »
Ajan - thank you for the review - that is certainly what this site is for....both good and bad reviews. 

I did read with her and I remember it very clearly.  I have had many readings where nothing came of it but if they didn't cost much then I simply move on.  A three-minute reading costing $150 is a reading you will never forget.  There was not any follow up nor were any free minutes given.  However, this was almost 10 years ago so perhaps things have changed.

Offline marybell

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2020, 07:49:04 PM »
Ajan - thank you for the review - that is certainly what this site is for....both good and bad reviews. 

I did read with her and I remember it very clearly.  I have had many readings where nothing came of it but if they didn't cost much then I simply move on.  A three-minute reading costing $150 is a reading you will never forget.  There was not any follow up nor were any free minutes given.  However, this was almost 10 years ago so perhaps things have changed.

Even though unlike Ajan, she did not offer you follow up emails or free minutes, did you at least pay $150 for 3 min and get an accurate reading?  Did she give you exact names,  precise physical appearances, backgrounds, and  job descriptions  that Ajan claims to have received?  How was her timing? Did what she predict come true?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2020, 08:06:09 PM »
This is a hard no
If someone charges $50 a minute they better damn well be a genie in a bottle and grant me three wishes. As a veteran on this board i feel a natural protectiveness over some newer members and don't want them being taken advantage of. "Thanks" for your review but that's absolutely ridiculous for the majority of people.

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2020, 10:04:13 PM »
Marybell - if you go back to the previous page you will see that she did not work for me.  I had one question and her answer was way off.  I owned a business at the time and the question was about the business.  She made a prediction and it was not correct.  I ended up calling someone on Keen (and still call her to this day) and her answer turned out to be incredibly accurate, and she only charges $7 a minute.

Offline jas

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2020, 10:08:21 PM »
Ajan - I think it is great that you had a good experience with her and I hope that her predictions for you turn out well.  I don't want you to feel like I am trying to stomp on a positive review.  In all sincerity, I hope she works for you.  As you will see on this board, not every reader works for everybody.  None of the popular readers on this board work for me.  However, I have readers that I have used for years that work very well for me but they are not popular on this board.

Offline marybell

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2020, 10:13:07 PM »
Marybell - if you go back to the previous page you will see that she did not work for me.  I had one question and her answer was way off.  I owned a business at the time and the question was about the business.  She made a prediction and it was not correct.  I ended up calling someone on Keen (and still call her to this day) and her answer turned out to be incredibly accurate, and she only charges $7 a minute.
Thank you Jas. IMO at $50 a minute she does not care about her own accuracy. Even if you end the call after a minute, she will make an excellent profit. 

Offline marybell

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2020, 11:25:06 PM »
Thanks Jas! Again, I believe in honesty and transparency and was frustrated that I could not find any information on PennyC outside of Keen. Then I came across this forum and thought there must be a lot of other people curious to know what a reading with her is like. It may sound “too good to be true”, but I have no reason to lie about my experience. I never said anything she predicted has happened yet. She was only able to give me a detailed description with names of my ex. It might be a fun story to tell people but she still could be wrong about everything else and I’m willing to be honest about that. Still, my advice to anyone who wants to read with her would be to save your money and instead be patient with the process. Anyone who wants to know anything else about my experience, feel free to message me!
Sounds more like advertising, then "advice" to me.  Like I said , she sounds too good to be true. My "advice" would be to save your money.  There are plenty of other well reviewed psychics on this forum at a tenth of the price.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:29:20 PM by marybell »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2020, 12:00:22 AM »
Thanks Jas! Again, I believe in honesty and transparency and was frustrated that I could not find any information on PennyC outside of Keen. Then I came across this forum and thought there must be a lot of other people curious to know what a reading with her is like. It may sound “too good to be true”, but I have no reason to lie about my experience. I never said anything she predicted has happened yet. She was only able to give me a detailed description with names of my ex. It might be a fun story to tell people but she still could be wrong about everything else and I’m willing to be honest about that. Still, my advice to anyone who wants to read with her would be to save your money and instead be patient with the process. Anyone who wants to know anything else about my experience, feel free to message me!
Sounds more like advertising, then "advice" to me.  Like I said , she sounds too good to be true. My "advice" would be to save your money.  There are plenty of other well reviewed psychics on this forum at a tenth of the price.

Fully agree

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2020, 01:26:49 AM »
seriously, when did PennyC become accurate? Did I miss something?

There is something to be said for how she read for you, but don't you already know those things about your POI? I do understand she gave you that information so that you knew she was connecting, so I hope your predictions manifest. I find her out of my budget.

She is certainly pricey! It was reassuring and slightly scary she knew so much about my ex in such a short amount of time. But thanks and I will let you know if the predictions she gave end up happening.
Again she is advertising.  Every single one of her posts reminds you in case you didn't catch  it in her first 3 posts, about  how accurate Penny was for her. Count them.   And gosh if you're unsure if you want  to take her up on her "advice" to save up for a reading,  she suggests you pm her to find out why you should!  Well , I for one will be happy to call her when she lowers her rate to $5, or better still supplies some of those apparently non existent  "generous" minutes to start.

Offline jas

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2020, 02:49:41 AM »
Ajan - I understood exactly what you were saying, you didn't want anyone to spend too much money. 

Be sure and report back once the time frame has passed and let me know if her predictions happen.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2020, 02:53:34 AM »
I personally have stopped reading not because I don't trust readers but because I don't have the need for them anymore. However, if someone is in pain and needs to talk to a reader I'll caution them to be smart and not pay ridiculous amounts for it, readings got me through some really dark times.

These are the only readers I will read with
Yona _ every year or two
Kisha _ once or 2x a year
Uli/cookie/Barbar4846, Queen of cups- Maybe because Uli is too expensive and I will be paying off my mortgage around June of this year and buying another one and do not want to call on things I already have answers to.
I really can't believe a few years can make a big difference in one's life...

I just want you all to be safe.

Tellmewhy, I’m not sure! Apparently everyone else has had horrible readings with her. My advice was to save your money, as in DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY on a psychic! Just be optimistic that things will work out for the best. Talk to a friend instead if you need advice.

Offline marybell

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2020, 08:37:16 PM »
So I just wanted to give an update to everyone that I did end up hearing from him. I can’t say I’m happy about it because it wasn’t anything good. In fact it was a pretty snarky message. But she did tell me he would come back like a different person in June. I’m just trying to process everything. Hope that helps you all.

Big surprise! ;D  Her reading was flawless!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 08:47:02 PM by marybell »

Offline jas

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2020, 11:40:32 PM »
Hey Ajan - thanks for the update.  Please let us know at the end of June what happens.  Also, while you are waiting for June to come, try one of the cheaper readers just for balance.