Author Topic: PennyC  (Read 13783 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

PennyC
« on: January 14, 2019, 02:10:54 AM »
So I just logged into keen And saw pennyc come up as a good advisor as she has 17k reviews , so I clicked on her profile and she’s $40 a minute. What. The. Heck??

Has anyone read with her ?? Jeez I would never be able to afford more than 3 minutes and imagine it all being bullshit .

I’d rather have 3 minute sex imho. Least i have the chance of getting some pleasure out of 3 minutes .

Offline icloud9

Re: PennyC
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 02:13:32 AM »
So I just logged into keen And saw pennyc come up as a good advisor as she has 17k reviews , so I clicked on her profile and she’s $40 a minute. What. The. Heck??

Has anyone read with her ?? Jeez I would never be able to afford more than 3 minutes and imagine it all being bullshit .

I’d rather have 3 minute sex imho. Least i have the chance of getting some pleasure out of 3 minutes .

Lmao girl you are crazy.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 02:34:25 AM »
Lmaooo omg AGREED. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 12:17:15 PM »
In 2008 she was $50 a minute and I actually was stupid enough to call her...........bad, really bad.  I swear I think she is the one who started the trend of excessively expensive readings on Keen.  At the time nobody else came close to her rate. 

Offline Kat23

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 08:36:12 PM »
In 2008 she was $50 a minute and I actually was stupid enough to call her...........bad, really bad.  I swear I think she is the one who started the trend of excessively expensive readings on Keen.  At the time nobody else came close to her rate

Decades ago she was 19.99..i called her but I didn't want to pay ..so I've created new keen account, use cellphone and use free 3 mins first time caller to call her... She is terrible..

Offline SarahM

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 05:22:39 AM »
Anyone else read with her ?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 07:50:57 PM »
I never have and to me there is just no justification for anyone to charge that much.  We all know no ONE psychic knows everything.  Some are good empaths, some good tarot readers, some with predictions etc etc ...and some arent actually good at anything ;)  I mean, more power to her if she actually fools people into thinking she is good by charging that much but I would never even waste time thinking there is anything special about her because of that rate.  One of my favorite psychics is close to $13 a minute which is high but she is a fave of mine and I can get a lot of info from her in a short period of time so I suck it up but that is the most I will pay right now per minute.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 07:52:37 PM by Daisy573 »

Offline GinnyWeasley

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 05:19:06 AM »
Anyone else read with her ?

I read with her like 15 years ago when she was a reasonable 6$/minute. I was calling so much at the time and back then 6$ was the high end of these readers. So I don’t recall exactly what she said but I know I only read with her the one time.

But here’s the other thing about her...about 5 years ago, maybe a little while longer, I was going thru her feedback and there was a review with someone who was LIVID. They said they used to read with her a few years back, and when they called her recently the voice was different. Like really different. It was at that point that I realized that recycling listings is a real thing on keen.

And now I’m super intrigued (and not sure I believe) by anyone who calls her these days - whoever she is. Her recent listing is 47.99$/min. For that amount not only does my prediction need to be 100000 times right, you best be giving me the recipe for KFC’s 11 herbs and spices.

But seriously, who is spending that much a minute?  I’m not at all proud about the number of pools and trips to Tahiti I’ve givenaway in the last year alone, but even I have my limit. I’m not sure I believe any of the feedback on keen, but hers in particular.

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
See my post above......she has been higher than this price previously.  It is insane, but I was stupid enough to pay for three minutes. 

Offline jas

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2020, 09:57:45 PM »
The problem is, who can afford to stay on the phone for $150 (three minutes) the hear anything she has to say??  She may be legit but my spiritual meter goes off the charts when I see a reader charging this kind of money.  So she picked up on names.....sorry, still not worth the money.  How can anyone even get a prediction in less than three minutes?  Sorry, but for me, there is just something unethical about a reader who wants to make $3000 an hour.  $50 X 60 = $3000  even if keen takes 50% that is still $1500 for ONE HOUR of work.

I remember my three minutes reading with her and she was wrong.  It cost $150 - I read with someone else at that time who was $6 an hour.  I asked my question she gave a VERY specific answer and it turned out that she was right and it only cost me $30
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 10:00:57 PM by jas »

Offline Panchitakitty

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2020, 12:18:36 PM »
Any psychic that charges $50 an hr is a crook and not real, a real genuine psychic will not charge their customers $50 a minute that’s robbery I cannot believe ppl really paying that much to psychics. Penny c is nothing but a fraud I’ve never read with her and don’t plan to, she has a lot of bad reviews, we as women need to wise up real genuine psychic that cares will never charge $50 an hr.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2020, 02:35:03 PM »
Hi!
I have read with her a few times. First off, she is a very fast reader and respects your time and money. She is also very generous and gives free minutes. She also responds to email updates for free. So I want to start with the first reading I had with her that will tell you why she charges what she does. I tell her my boyfriend and I got into a fight and ask when I will hear from him. In the first MINUTE, she proceeds to tell me his first name! I slightly screamed on the phone I’m sure and told her that was the name of my ex. She then tells me the first initial of his last name! She tells me his career, his height, and that he has never been married and has never had kids and that he is older. It was the most mind blowing thing. She gives me exact dates for the next year of how this will go. She told me I will hear from him in March and it is still March so I will have to wait for predictions to actually happen. But she is pretty legitimate.

There is something to be said for how she read for you, but don't you already know those things about your POI? I do understand she gave you that information so that you knew she was connecting, so I hope your predictions manifest. I find her out of my budget.

Offline marybell

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2020, 03:05:31 PM »
Hi!
I have read with her a few times. First off, she is a very fast reader and respects your time and money. She is also very generous and gives free minutes. She also responds to email updates for free. So I want to start with the first reading I had with her that will tell you why she charges what she does. I tell her my boyfriend and I got into a fight and ask when I will hear from him. In the first MINUTE, she proceeds to tell me his first name! I slightly screamed on the phone I’m sure and told her that was the name of my ex. She then tells me the first initial of his last name! She tells me his career, his height, and that he has never been married and has never had kids and that he is older. It was the most mind blowing thing. She gives me exact dates for the next year of how this will go. She told me I will hear from him in March and it is still March so I will have to wait for predictions to actually happen. But she is pretty legitimate.
This sounds too good to be true.    >:(

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2020, 03:25:55 PM »
Hi!

It seems like she tells you things you already know-- I'm sorry, but I'd never (ever) in my life pay someone $50/minure  for validating information. That's pretty severe price gouging for almost any profession let alone one rife eith scams, and that is already known to suck in vulnerable people and take advantage. I truly don't believe that it is ever neccessary to pay that much for a reading.  It's truly best to invest in yourself before lining the pockets of others who clearly don't have the best intentions.  Eeeeek😱,

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2020, 06:47:54 PM »
She's on click4advisor for $39.99