Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 916379 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3555 on: November 01, 2023, 04:22:13 AM »
interesting. did you know he was in jail at the time of the call?

Could be. The last time I called her (in January), I was hoping for her remote viewing skill to find out about something of mine my poi took. She had no clue but blurted out "do you know he's living with another woman?"  Yes, I knew that already. That had nothing to do with why I called and she never could answer my question.  Turns out my poi was in jail at that time. Guess she didn't see that either.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #3556 on: November 01, 2023, 11:49:44 AM »
No I didn't.  I didn't find out till March when I heard from him and he told me.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3557 on: November 01, 2023, 02:01:09 PM »
ah. you didint thats why she couldn't pick it out of your head:))

No I didn't.  I didn't find out till March when I heard from him and he told me.

Offline lee480

« Reply #3558 on: November 02, 2023, 12:59:49 AM »
After months, I was finally able to get a reading with her. I just listened to it again and noticed I did most of the talking. She seemed to make inferences based on my statements. Ultimately, I didn't get a response regarding the future with my POI. Instead, I received a reading that even though he has a new girlfriend, he and I are together - just not in the way I want. So, I don't know what to do with that.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3559 on: November 02, 2023, 01:35:41 AM »
so i have never really gone to her for predictions. what i would want to know from you is whatever she told you about your POI, did you already know that at the time of the call with cookie?

After months, I was finally able to get a reading with her. I just listened to it again and noticed I did most of the talking. She seemed to make inferences based on my statements. Ultimately, I didn't get a response regarding the future with my POI. Instead, I received a reading that even though he has a new girlfriend, he and I are together - just not in the way I want. So, I don't know what to do with that.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3560 on: November 12, 2023, 07:51:45 PM »
Last time I read with cookie was probably 2014. I remember I had a buzz and was drinking sangria behind a bar during the call. I was calling about a POI and dont remember getting anything super helpful in that regard. Towards the end of the call cookie goes "youve been having chest pain, no"?  My 23 year old self was drinking so much caffeine for school at the time that I was indeed getting intermittent chest pains. Always thought that was neat.  Dont know if I ever read with her after that bc she became so hard to get ahold of. 

Offline lee480

« Reply #3561 on: November 13, 2023, 12:28:48 AM »
so i have never really gone to her for predictions. what i would want to know from you is whatever she told you about your POI, did you already know that at the time of the call with cookie?

Yes, she picked up on past/present things, that I already knew to be true so I def think she's gifted. She even picked up on when the decline in our relationship started, which was spot on. He and I talk every day, so I knew the other stuff she mentioned about the present and past. She mentioned I was losing a lot of weight - as if in the present - but that was actually in the past. One big thing she did pick up on regarding present that I didn't know was that my son had concerns about me and my relationship with my POI, which turned out to be true.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #3562 on: November 13, 2023, 10:33:00 PM »
Where could one find this Cookie? I ask because I’d like to do some research on her. I’ve done excellent with no readings but would like more info about her if possible. Thanks guys!

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #3563 on: November 18, 2023, 07:06:12 AM »
Where could one find this Cookie? I ask because I’d like to do some research on her. I’ve done excellent with no readings but would like more info about her if possible. Thanks guys!

Hi, you can find her on Keen as Spiritualist Reader. Attached below is a link: (Not to get confused with Cookie on CP)

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritualist-reader/1180159?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26&callwebtrack=82&chatwebtrack=135&screen=search_results&clickid=9ad94ef2-986e-39c1-c883-d95f1e8a0267

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #3564 on: November 24, 2023, 06:04:15 AM »
Just read with Cookie for the first time in about 8 years.  Called primarily about a romantic interest. She was pretty accurate about the POI and about our relationship with each other.  She seemed to pick up a number of things that transpired between us. Didnt give a ton of predictions in that regard.  She did randomly pick up that my shoulder has been hurting and that I was going to see an orthopedist about it - I have had it in my mind to see an ortho about my shoulder for over a year as I believe I have a rotator cuff problem.  She also picked up that I had lost some weight recently and that someone had complimented me about it - true.  Another interesting thing she picked up was that I hadnt been having many dreams recently. This is very true as I have been transitioning from days to night and have been using zquil to sleep which has squashed my dreams. She said I need to pay more attention to my dreams.

Cookie picked up on a random health issue the last time I spoke with her as well.  Pretty neat. 

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3565 on: December 26, 2023, 11:17:13 PM »
ya she is pretty good at picking things that you already know of. as far as predictions go, she isn't really there for that. Ive used her a bunch of times and have been pretty impressed with her mind reading abilities but then I realized why am I wasting my money having her tell me stuff I already know:)) that's when I stopped going to her:))

Just read with Cookie for the first time in about 8 years.  Called primarily about a romantic interest. She was pretty accurate about the POI and about our relationship with each other.  She seemed to pick up a number of things that transpired between us. Didnt give a ton of predictions in that regard.  She did randomly pick up that my shoulder has been hurting and that I was going to see an orthopedist about it - I have had it in my mind to see an ortho about my shoulder for over a year as I believe I have a rotator cuff problem.  She also picked up that I had lost some weight recently and that someone had complimented me about it - true.  Another interesting thing she picked up was that I hadnt been having many dreams recently. This is very true as I have been transitioning from days to night and have been using zquil to sleep which has squashed my dreams. She said I need to pay more attention to my dreams.

Cookie picked up on a random health issue the last time I spoke with her as well.  Pretty neat.

anything