Author Topic: PSYCHIC CHRISSY!  (Read 936 times)

Offline Kristinajt

Re: PSYCHIC CHRISSY!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 01:55:12 AM »
Can I just say that I wasn’t bullying , I just genuinely found it amusing the randomness of their comment . Sorry if it was taken a different way.

I have no problem with the posting as at least she’s not hiding she’s a reader imho. Everyone then has their own choice on whether they’ll read with her or not . End of

Online josh34

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 02:02:11 AM »
Sorry, but recently wasn't there a discussion from josh34 about treating others with kindness?
I could be wrong though...it might have been someone else.

My apologies if it was a different member here.

There was. The blatant advertising is kind of worrisome, however. Hope you're doing well!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 03:39:09 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  That is all.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 05:07:59 AM »
Sorry, but recently wasn't there a discussion from josh34 about treating others with kindness?

There was. The blatant advertising is kind of worrisome, however. Hope you're doing well!

josh mind your business though. you don't own this site. it's a place to meet/get new psychics for people who needs guidance. leave me alone. i asked you more than once. you troll on my website too! leave me alone!!!!!!!! Grow up and move on with your life. If you don't like me then stop clicking on my forums but you won't control me. I still will post on here, it's making you look very childish not to just let it go. it's been 2 months. STOP!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 07:16:16 AM »
Terms of Service (just an FYI ;))

Welcome to The World's Premier, Unbiased, Psychic Review forum!

THE PSYCHIC REVIEWS

This forum is being provided for the sole intention of writing and reading honest reviews of psychics worldwide.  Our goal is to keep this board a positive place to visit with good, healing energy for everyone.  Thus, when posting negative reviews, please use great tact and refrain from using bad language or posting unworthy comments about psychics.  Remember, you will not connect with every psychic you call or chat with. 

General Agreement

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 12:48:44 PM »
And that is why I appreciate members like jhuskindle!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2019, 02:33:42 PM »
Awe I like her videos, but I was under the impression we couldn’t advertise here and honestly, Chrissy, do you really want these people reviewing you? They are so hard on people. Every word is dissected. It’s scary. Jesus. Even if I could advertise here I wouldn’t. They will eat you alive, Chrissy.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 02:59:52 PM »
I think its about the fact that there are so many threads with the self promoting.  I don't see this as bullying since no one is making a direct comment to anyone.  So maybe read thru the thread before jumping on the bully bandwagon.

Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercionto abuse, intimidate or aggressively dominate others.

I think if you already have a thread on yourself then add your additional information to that thread rather then starting another one. 

Online josh34

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 03:06:58 PM »

josh mind your business though. you don't own this site. it's a place to meet/get new psychics for people who needs guidance. leave me alone. i asked you more than once. you troll on my website too! leave me alone!!!!!!!! Grow up and move on with your life. If you don't like me then stop clicking on my forums but you won't control me. I still will post on here, it's making you look very childish not to just let it go. it's been 2 months. STOP!

I dont think people will want to read with you anyway, if you talk like this
 Just some constructive criticism

Offline ladya

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 03:21:07 PM »

I agree.

Online FlutterShy

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 05:13:20 PM »
Chrissy- with all due respect- they took alternative route. I would argue this is not harassment, they just talked about something else and you resorted to cussing.

It just naturally happens with any thread, someone posts what think about an advisor and then end up talking about something else, like what is true clairvoyance or how they can’t trust their significant other, and then everyone else ends up sympathizing with whoever got broken up or cheated on. I mean it’s not intentional. And you don’t see the original poster getting upset the topic derailed.

Instead of getting huffy -I would recommend playing along. My favorite is cucumber Gatorade; it’s surprisingly refreshing.

But to help you out let get back to you why advertise here? How have you helped someone with your gifts? Also it kind of helps if it’s true and personal.

Online josh34

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 10:10:07 PM »
Chrissy- with all due respect- they took alternative route. I would argue this is not harassment, they just talked about something else and you resorted to cussing.

It just naturally happens with any thread, someone posts what think about an advisor and then end up talking about something else, like what is true clairvoyance or how they can’t trust their significant other, and then everyone else ends up sympathizing with whoever got broken up or cheated on. I mean it’s not intentional. And you don’t see the original poster getting upset the topic derailed.

Instead of getting huffy -I would recommend playing along. My favorite is cucumber Gatorade; it’s surprisingly refreshing.

But to help you out let get back to you why advertise here? How have you helped someone with your gifts? Also it kind of helps if it’s true and personal.

While I appreciate the defending, I actually did do it because this isn't simply an advisor thread but it's very clearly the individual attempting to advertise her services and sell more readings. I find that to be rather scummy for a psychic review site. So it was kind of done to derail the thread, and it was probably wrong of me to do. I can't say it's justified, or even a mature move from my part, and for that, I apologize to everybody. But I just dislike blatant advertising and find it rather scummy.

And HornitKick was right. I did write that other thread, about being kind, so I should stick to what I said, and not be hypocritical in any way and actually practice what I preach. So that was entirely not a good move on my part, and for that, I apologize.

And cucumber Gatorade?! That's a thing?!

Thank you for defending me even if I don't really feel I deserve someone having my back. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:13:57 PM by josh34 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2019, 10:12:35 PM »
Even if Chrissy gets some orders, if they are a day off on timing she will get eaten alive.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2019, 10:55:47 PM »
Everyone could have ignored this tread (me included) , report the offending member and let the Admin take care of it.
Only the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2019, 01:10:18 AM »

it's being human. if you don't wanna read with me because i stand up for myself idgaf tbh. i still stand up for myself regardless.

anything