Author Topic: My Story  (Read 12768 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: My Story
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 01:27:24 AM »
And yet so many of us have been told to hang on, timelines come and go, we're given new timelines........ hmmmmmmm

I did discover that any reading I got based on Astrology followed a definite pattern so I stopped doing them. I still feel there's a pattern, and that's something I didn't see till I hit the one year mark.

Offline Tango

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 01:40:06 AM »
Yeah, that has been exactly what is happening to me or they say "he didn't contact you that day, but he thought about it and he wanted to but didn't end up going through with it." I've always wondered if that's the truth or if that is just saving face...

I try to avoid reading with people who specialize in using astrology, because for me it hasn't been accurate.

I'm just going to allow myself to hope a little longer that the psychics who have gotten lots of details about him right are correct about the outcome, which means I will only have to wait until January. I hope the best for everyone else on this forum as well! I wish with all my heart that everyone gets their happy ending soon!

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 02:11:38 AM »
Synergy, I think that you are exactly right. You should go with whatever your heart tells you. I think that you're doing great by letting this new person in and giving him a chance, because he deserves one and you deserve to be happy no matter what. I don't think it's right for any psychic to tell you what to do. Isn't that unethical? They're here to give insight and to guide, but ultimately the choice is up to us! It's our life and really, what VR might think is a good match for you is HER opinion and that can be totally different from your opinion of what's good for you.

glasshalffull, I have pulled out some notes and found that I read with even more psychics than I thought while I looked for Seha's notes. Awful!

Genessa - there would be a little connection in November (absolutely nothing!) and then reconnection in January

Chastity - I would hear from him before Halloween; he has been thinking of me (didn't happen)

Maeve - his girlfriend is involved with someone else (couldn't verify) and there would be some reconnection in Dec/Jan (doubtful about this one, has yet to pass)

Seren - told me I would be in a relationship by December and that I would choose between 2 men (hasn't happened yet) and they should break up in the next few days if her timeline is correct (also doubtful)

Tansy - we would communicate, he might try to get back together with me, and I would find a new man within 2 years who is stable and marry him (communication prediction did not occur)

Vicki Joy - communication in Sept with hopes to be in a relationship with me again; currently focusing on money (did not pan out)

Leo - he loves her and she loves him, I was a rebound and didn't mean anything but sex

And here's Seha's (this was back at the end of August) - they would break up soon; Sept. for contact; it may take 6 months for me to trust him again but I will see improvements; career change in 1 year

Sadly, everything happened completely the opposite. They didn't break up, no contact at all in Sept, the prediction of me taking 6 months to trust him can't happen because there isn't even an opportunity to try to trust him, and a career change happened in 1 month, not one year! I'd say that's pretty off, unfortunately

sunandmoon - it wasn't really a timeline from Dave, he just said that things would get better between us in January

Looking through my old notes is both really embarrassing and really sad. I can't believe that I've read with so many people and I can't believe that I haven't had a single thing happen!

The worst part is that these psychics tell you that contact will happen and it doesn't. You get your hopes up and you wait and wait and wait for absolutely nothing. I think that's the worst thing a psychic can do because it gives you hope when there isn't any. Lots of the psychics I have spoken to have also told me "if I didn't see a future with you and this man at all and if I didn't see him coming back, I would be the first one to tell you." I call BS!
I'm very sorry, Tango. When you feel the urge to call write on this log instead. It has worked for me and many others, I think.
Re Seha, I thought her reading was convincing but now I don't know. She picked on some of my ex-'s  personality shotcomings, like being terrified of intimacy, which I am too.
So,  contact us, not CP, this log is free!
Blessings

Offline Tango

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 02:36:44 AM »
Thanks glasshalffull :) I haven't been calling as much lately at all. I found that when I called CP, it was like a downward spiral for me. I'd hear something and I'd have to verify it with someone else, especially if it was bad news. Reading this forum has helped a lot so I decided to join in (finally!). I'm happy to not be alone on this!

I think that Seha could be a really good empath, she picked up that he wasn't happy. Though I can't verify this, I can't imagine he would have been happy at the time that I called. He had a whole bunch of goals and future plans that he hadn't been working towards. I figured at the time of the reading that she had meant that he wasn't where he wanted to be in life. Also, just because these predictions didn't come to fruition for me, it doesn't mean Seha isn't accurate with other people. As you can see, I've had a lot of readings and nothing that came of them, so maybe it's me and I'm just very difficult to connect to!

I think the best thing to do when you have a psychic reading is to take it as advice and take with a grain of salt. Don't get hung up on predictions or dates and times. Lately, for the readings that I've had over the past few weeks, after the readings I have said to myself "Hmmm, well that would be nice if it happens! But no predictions have happened for me so far so I'm not going to hold my breath and wait and believe that it will happen. I'll just keep living my life and if it happens great! If it doesn't, then I must have something even better waiting for me."

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 02:54:16 AM »
Thanks glasshalffull :) I haven't been calling as much lately at all. I found that when I called CP, it was like a downward spiral for me. I'd hear something and I'd have to verify it with someone else, especially if it was bad news. Reading this forum has helped a lot so I decided to join in (finally!). I'm happy to not be alone on this!

I think that Seha could be a really good empath, she picked up that he wasn't happy. Though I can't verify this, I can't imagine he would have been happy at the time that I called. He had a whole bunch of goals and future plans that he hadn't been working towards. I figured at the time of the reading that she had meant that he wasn't where he wanted to be in life. Also, just because these predictions didn't come to fruition for me, it doesn't mean Seha isn't accurate with other people. As you can see, I've had a lot of readings and nothing that came of them, so maybe it's me and I'm just very difficult to connect to!

I think the best thing to do when you have a psychic reading is to take it as advice and take with a grain of salt. Don't get hung up on predictions or dates and times. Lately, for the readings that I've had over the past few weeks, after the readings I have said to myself "Hmmm, well that would be nice if it happens! But no predictions have happened for me so far so I'm not going to hold my breath and wait and believe that it will happen. I'll just keep living my life and if it happens great! If it doesn't, then I must have something even better waiting for me."
Well said, Tango!
I spent so much on CP - Read, Gina Rosa, Nina, Uli, Dave, and so on and all for nothing. So don't feel silly or anything, many of us are on the same boat with you.
Keep posting!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 02:26:24 PM »
Im right there with all of you and feeling sort of let down that nothing of my main concern ever came true. Im at the point of wishing that even the predictions of someone new coming in would come true, but I dont see that happening either. If only they could tell me how to get my emotions opened up again. Im really at a point of not feeling anything anymore for other men. I cant seem to feel attraction or excitement with anyone. I wonder sometimes if I have a mental problem, lol. So stuck on that one relationship that seemed so perfect. Hard to believe that I will ever find the love, comfort, safety, and all the other things I felt with that man. Cant seem to feel even one of those things with anyone else. It just doesnt seem to be there anymore.
I heard somewhere the other day that a broken heart takes a very long time to heal, and sometimes never heals, unless someone else comes along to take all that heartache away. I sure wish that someone would come along. Im tired of this whole thing.
Ive tried putting myself out there. Ive tried just being myself and not looking for a relationship, just having fun and letting it come to me. Seems Ive tried just about everything, but nothing comes my way. Seems one date never turns into a second. I think Im fairly attractive, I smell good, I dont have bad breath, lol. I dont have a lot of baggage. I have a good job, I dont ask for material things. Im a good woman with a good heart and I try my best to do right by others. I just dont understand anymore.
Sorry ladies and gentlemen to dump on you this morning, but just feeling so left out of the whole romance thing. Just feels like its never gonna happen to me again. Not really sure if Im depressed about it or pissed. Maybe a little of both. And really close to just giving up on the whole thing.
Just wish they hadnt all been so wrong.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 03:09:13 PM »
I had those new predictions too. I was told I would have a crush on someone by my birthday (last March). I kind of did but I talked myself out of it. It's the guy I'm seeing now. Funny thing is, I told him the other night that I had been pretty much resigned to being alone and he said all I would have had to do is ask him out or give him some sort of sign. (what got us going was that I asked him for help in my yard and a week after that I sent him a text asking if he lost power during a hurricane we had). He had been interested in me for quite awhile but he wanted to make sure things were "sure" before even asking as he hates being rejected. I had told myself I wasn't going to chase anyone.

He has a hobby so to speak that I said I did not want to be involved in again as I'm in a mode of simplifying my life. I was being soooo picky yet something kept drawing me to him. And now that we are together I see all the good qualities that make the hobby not such a big deal anymore.

I went through a period of months where I felt like you. I didn't think I'd ever find happiness with anyone and I was starting to settle into that fact. Maybe that's where we need to be when we finally open ourselves up to someone else. I think sometimes we say we are letting go and living life, but are we really if we are still calling psychics etc? I ask this because I did it as well. Full moon rituals, the whole nine yards, I did it. I know someone who paid about $500 for a spell a year ago and he's not back with his ex either (he is dating someone new and is happy about that).

I will say the new r/s has helped immensely in making me happy again. On one hand that does bother me as I felt I should have been happier alone than I had been, and I probably would have been had my heart not been shattered so badly!

Being pissed is good I found. It helps get over things quicker I think!  :)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 04:35:50 AM »
Well Sunandmoom, Im just glad Im not still calling psychics and looking for that feel good feeling of hearing its all gonna be okay. Some days I feel so good and even though I do still think of that great relationship, I would still have it in my mind that it was in the past and be telling myself that at least I had it for that long and something else great will be along in the future. But then when I do go out and have a good time and I guess sort of expect to maybe at least make a new friends somewhere that maybe in the future would turn into something else with one of them, I dont seem to attract any attention at all. I live in a very small community and the nearby town in only about 25 to 30 thousand people. I just dont seem to meet anyone. Everywhere I go they all seem to be already paired off. The single ones are only interested in the young women that I already know are just there for what they can get material wise. There just arent that many places to go here to meet anyone. And the online stuff is so old and Im really cautious anymore about meeting anyone from online. I guess also that I do refuse to lower my standards and I will not accept anyone that is not clean and neat. Im not looking for perfection at all, but I do want someone that takes a little pride in their appearance, dresses clean and neat, and has good personal hygiene. I know it sounds like Im picky but Im really not that picky, just very selective these days. And I think Im also very scared of giving my heart to anyone again. I cant go through this again. I honestly dont think I would survive it. I think I just have to get back to my old self, the one that was very strong and determined and very happy with my life as it was and as it has become again. It just felt so good to have someone in my life that I loved and respected and admired. I never had that before and I want it back again, even with someone new. But I am slowly getting back to that place, its just taking time. Thank God I have you all at this forum to vent to and to talk to and I dont have to spend a fortune to get support and understanding. We all heal at different speeds and Im just healing very slowly. I dont doubt that I will always love this man, but I am learning to put that love into a box and store it away, and not expect to ever see it again. I just wish I could figure out the lesson that I was supposed to learn. Give me a psychic that can tell me that and she would be worth her weight in gold, lol. But then I couldnt afford her, lmao.

Offline Tango

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 06:18:05 AM »
I feel the exact same way and I'm ready for someone new as well. I've had psychics predict I'd meet someone new "during the holidays" and I was supposed to meet someone in mid November as well. I have had predictions for a whole bunch of different looking guys who were supposed to come in. Nothing has panned out so far and I am also doubtful of these predictions too. I've been thinking back and reflecting lately and I don't know why I have pined for this guy for so long. He really didn't treat me very well and there was a lot of deception going on. Love definitely is blind. It's taken me a long time as well to reach this point, much longer than it should have. So don't feel bad for loving someone who treated you well, I loved someone who didn't!

I don't think that you're being picky 4everyhopeful, I think that everyone should have standards. If you don't have standards, you won't end up in a relationship with someone who is a quality guy. I think that your expectations are very reasonable because I feel the exact same way. I don't think it's a lot to ask if you want someone who is a good person and who cares about themselves and has good hygiene!

What I'm going to try to do (when I eventually meet someone who seems like a decent guy) is that I'm definitely going to be more cautious and take things slower, but I'm still going to give the guy a chance. My situation sounds a lot different from yours, but I'm also scared about giving my heart to someone who is just going to break it. The thing is that the person who broke my heart is one guy out of millions, and it wouldn't be fair for me to think that just because one person broke my heart, that every other guy will. I know that I have to be willing to take a risk and give someone a chance.

When you're feeling lonely, try to think back on everything you've accomplished since you've been apart from your SM. I've realized that I've done a lot and I've been very successful. These are things that I might not have been able to do if I was with my SM, and being with him would have made it a lot harder to do the things that I have done for sure. So, I'm sure that this is the reason why I haven't met anyone who interests me yet. I'm just not interested in anyone! I think it just prevented me from being distracted so I could do what I needed to do. I still believe that everything happens for a reason, even the things that hurt. I also believe that love will find you when you least expect it.

From what I gather from reading all the posts on this forum is that there is a collection of wonderful people here, who have good hearts and good intentions. Love is never easy. Unfortunately we can't choose who to love and who not to love, it just happens. I think at the end of the day though, the people who are good, genuine people, will have love in the end no matter what.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 07:14:44 AM »
I really liked what you said Tango. Yes, we need to learn our lessons well.

give your heart to someone who embraces you, not the one who avoids you.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 12:30:10 PM »
Well Sunandmoom, Im just glad Im not still calling psychics and looking for that feel good feeling of hearing its all gonna be okay. Some days I feel so good and even though I do still think of that great relationship, I would still have it in my mind that it was in the past and be telling myself that at least I had it for that long and something else great will be along in the future. But then when I do go out and have a good time and I guess sort of expect to maybe at least make a new friends somewhere that maybe in the future would turn into something else with one of them, I dont seem to attract any attention at all. I live in a very small community and the nearby town in only about 25 to 30 thousand people. I just dont seem to meet anyone. Everywhere I go they all seem to be already paired off. The single ones are only interested in the young women that I already know are just there for what they can get material wise. There just arent that many places to go here to meet anyone. And the online stuff is so old and Im really cautious anymore about meeting anyone from online. I guess also that I do refuse to lower my standards and I will not accept anyone that is not clean and neat. Im not looking for perfection at all, but I do want someone that takes a little pride in their appearance, dresses clean and neat, and has good personal hygiene. I know it sounds like Im picky but Im really not that picky, just very selective these days. And I think Im also very scared of giving my heart to anyone again. I cant go through this again. I honestly dont think I would survive it. I think I just have to get back to my old self, the one that was very strong and determined and very happy with my life as it was and as it has become again. It just felt so good to have someone in my life that I loved and respected and admired. I never had that before and I want it back again, even with someone new. But I am slowly getting back to that place, its just taking time. Thank God I have you all at this forum to vent to and to talk to and I dont have to spend a fortune to get support and understanding. We all heal at different speeds and Im just healing very slowly. I dont doubt that I will always love this man, but I am learning to put that love into a box and store it away, and not expect to ever see it again. I just wish I could figure out the lesson that I was supposed to learn. Give me a psychic that can tell me that and she would be worth her weight in gold, lol. But then I couldnt afford her, lmao.

First off you are not being picky! Those are normal things to want. :)  Don't forget it took me 18 months to get to the point of trying something new and one of the things that really pushed me that way was when my ex was so ungodly rude to me one day after I offered to help him with something he really needed. It was a complete slap in the face.

I have never done online. I do have a ton of contact with people who do the activities I do (athletics) in one of my jobs but I am so busy I never even look up. Seriously a year ago we were so busy and I was processing someones payment and he said "you look like you need a hug". And I thought - hell ya I do and took it! But then he walked away and an hour later I laughed at myself. I had all his info at my fingertips but I didn't look at his bib number and if I walked smack into him later that day I wouldn't have recognized him

I met my current guy at work. I had no idea if he was dating or married and I was afraid to ask anyone because I didn't want anyone to know I may be interested (guys are worse than girls about being nosey!).

I understand what you mean about not thinking you can meet someone because I was in the same boat! Many of the people I do know are in the definite "friend" category, I never go to bars or any activities other than working out (usually alone too). I'm just saying things can happen at some point in time.

The only thing I ever knew for sure is that things would work out for me in the end - somehow. Right now they are and I am happy. I know it will work for you at some point too.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »
I understand you all.  Moving on can be difficult because we should all have standards, but it will happen don't get discouraged.  Right now, I'm dating a man.  He's nice and I truly enjoy his company.  Part of me knows this relationship is going no where because I don't feel that attraction to him, but I can't seem to stop seeing him because I like the attention.  I like the dinners, and the conversations.  I feel like I'm settling.  Its not appropriate its better to have standards to be swept off your feet we all deserve that and I'm confident it will come along for all of us.  One of these days I'll have the courage to break things off with this new guy

Offline violet

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 03:56:30 PM »
Hi everyone, I just signed up with this forum but I've been following it since May, when I started calling psychics. I also started calling regarding my SM...but now I'm at the point that many of you have reached where I'm just so tired of hearing that "things will get better," "he loves you," "you two share a deep connection" and nothing ever changes. I don't know why I keep calling, but I think it keeps me hanging on that maybe one of these predictions will manifest.

Here is who I have talked to:

Anya Dawn - told me that we would be talking by the holidays, that he sees me as wife material and the person who he is with now isn't the one for him and he knows it; brought up immaturity

Elijah - talked about immaturity issues, basically the same thing as Anya Dawn; sees that we have an "organic connection"

Casey - told me that we would be together in 2012, when the universe pushes twin flames and soulmates together; told me that when "our numbers" are added together, they emit a strong vibration; we would be married and he would pass away before me, when I am 88 years old; I would own many properties and I will have a long life; told me I have the choice whether to walk away or not, not him

Nevaeh - really nice to talk to, but told me that they were broken up and when I said I didn't agree, even though I didn't know for sure I figured I would feel it too...anyway, I was right, they are still together and she kept insisting they had broken up "their energy isn't around each other's anymore"

Nina - told me on a few occasions that they weren't being intimate anymore, which I highly doubt; also told me there would be communication between us in two weeks or less (and that was at the beginning of Nov. that she said that); we would be talking by the holidays; told me that he is maturing and he was afraid; talking about a future together by April

Anasela - told me that things would not be the way they were before and we would be back together; told me he loves me and he's going through a lot right now; changed her mind completely when I told her something else later on and said he isn't going to be good for me

Annunciata - we will be together, he loves me

Meryl - we will be together, sees marriage, he loves me, he is scared and immature

Giselle - he is wondering whether he should leave this woman or not, and thinks of me; he feels like he is caught in a tug of war between the two of us

Charlotte - he will cheat on me again if we get back together; I will meet 2 new men, but the one that I will be with I was supposed to meet on Nov. 15 (never happened)

Fallon - he will cheat on me again; he will never be able to hold down a relationship; he will have an unhappy life so I should not choose him if he tries to come back because I wouldn't want kids to be involved during a divorce

Hern - we will meet again in January, in passing, and I will decide that I don't want him anymore

Seha - we will be together, he loves me, he needs to mature

Jacqueline - we will be together, communication in September (nothing!)

William - he will come forward in mid-September and it will be casual, but we will communicate and things will then start to progress (never happened)

Dave - he loves me and he sees me as being pure, he will come back to me in January and will have grown up; this woman uses things to manipulate and keep him with her and she has a black aura

Abigail - he loves me and will return, things will be better than they were before

Vallentina Rose - nice to talk to, but every time we talk, she pulls a "miracle card" which I'm not sure what to think of anymore! I haven't been having any miracles in my life and most definitely not in the love department! her predictions have not come to pass yet

Great Spirit - AWFUL! told me that no man will ever love me until I love myself, that my situation is my own fault because I need to love myself

Dawna - nice lady, but I could hear her watching TV in the background, named someone famous who she reads for (not sure what I think about this...) and told me "could you ever trust him again? he's going to be better when he returns but will you be able to trust him?"

Avalon - told me I would choose between 2 men: my SM who I will have a deep connection with but it will be difficult. There will be good times and bad times with him, or I can choose another man who I won't be as deeply connected to, but who will be very stable and have an even personality. Things will never be amazing, nor will they ever be horrible. She said I could be happy either way, so no neither choice would be wrong, just depends on what I want (hasn't happened yet)

Raven - told me that he would come back, that they will break up, and he has been thinking of me (hasn't happened yet). Raven was able to describe physical appearance of my SM exactly however!

I'm at the point where I have given up! It's been 2 years now and nothing (he left me for someone else) and during the past 2 years, he has treated me terribly to boot. Sorry for the rant, but I want to put who I've read with here, so that maybe it will be helpful to some of you considering these psychics. As you can see, I've read with so many people and not one single prediction on communication or contact has occurred. I'm tired of the false hope and having no money to spend because it all goes to readings.

Right now, I'm probably only going to keep speaking to the twins and Vallentina Rose if her predictions come to pass.

Casey told me the same thing about us being together til I'm 88 and him dying first.  I thought she was a good reader until she said that.  Now that I know she's told someone else the same thing I'm doubting her credibility.

Offline Tango

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 05:54:42 PM »
violet, I am also doubting her credibility too! I was told lots of other random things like his soul was contacting my soul to meet while we are both asleep in the "left room" or something like that. There were also a lot of other things that sounded really good at the time, but when I read them later I just thought...WTF... I can't believe I spent so much talking to her. I talked to her for almost an hour! I don't understand how she is booked solid and her queue is always full. I wish I never made it in to speak to her! What a waste. I'm just hoping that a prediction (any prediction!) will actually come true for once!

Offline Tango

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 12:01:00 AM »
Welcome Tango!!!!

I feel your pain.  I've spoken to almost all of those advisors you've mentioned and more.

I wanted to step in and let you and Misty know that I've spoke to VR a few times as well.  I really liked her, BUT last time I spoke with her she told me to walk away from my new guy and wait for my SM to come back because he's the one for me.  It was a really weird call.  It was almost like she didn't want to be wrong about what she's said about my SM before, so she was insistent that I not give up on him.  That's when I thought she was a little rude, just as Misty pointed out.  I kept asking her about all the wonderful qualities my new guy exhibits, and she wouldn't even address it!  It was really odd. 

I'm at a point where I'm ready to do what I want to do and not what readers tell me to do, but I just had to share that tidbit about VR.

I don't know if you are really looking for straightforward predictions or if you like speaking with empaths, but I spoke with "Healings by Rob" for the first time last week when I was uncertain of what to do with my two guys.  Oh my goodness!  He was SO ACCURATE in describing both men!!!  He didn't really give me a timeframe or anything, so I want to warn you about that.  If you want to speak with someone who can tell you what your guy is thinking/feeling, this reader may be able to help if you connect with him as well as I did.  I just told him their names, and he asked me to wait while he connected.  There was a moment of silence, and then he was off and running.  I hadn't had a call like that in awhile.

I had a call to VR the other night and I felt like she was telling me her opinion in a way. I asked about something big that he lied to me about, that had I known from the start, I wouldn't have involved myself with him at all. She told me that he will never be 100% honest, but that he tells white lies. She insisted that this lie was a white lie, but I don't agree. A white lie isn't a lie that you tell someone to cover up something that you are doing because you know the other person won't be interested in you if they find out! White lies are not manipulative! I was not impressed. Even if her predictions do pass, I might not be calling back. From now on, I'm going to try to stick to readers who are objective. I also told her that I was 100% sure that he continued doing this while seeing me because he eventually said so himself! She said that he couldn't have been because in his profession they do checks and he wouldn't be allowed. I also know this for a fact that they don't do checks. It makes me wonder how much of a reading is actually a psychic reading and how much is them picking up on little things and trying to connect the dots...

anything