Author Topic: Bitwine and the high priced readers....  (Read 13593 times)

Offline Abundantia

Re: Bitwine and the high priced readers....
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 04:11:46 AM »
Wow I think she could win the Oscar for weird Bitwine experiences!!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 04:45:02 AM »
Im sorry guys sometimes the bitwine taskbar opens and you cant see it then it rings and you have to answer or you get a bad mark, unless of course you block them. So if you answer and hang up, as in an accident, maybe she was attempting to logout or set it to busy as you called back. I know its confusing but this f!*@^#^g bitwine taskbar drives me nuts even to this day. I was on the potty the other day and got one in, I havent been on in YEARS! I had to block them or I'd get a bad mark.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 11:19:26 AM »
Regardless of who takes it the client is the one who pays it.  Its one thing if that's what you charge and you are accurate with readings but another if you don't have the reputation to back it up.  That was my point for the thread.  Wanted to see if anyone had used these pricey readers and felt it was worth it.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 10:33:42 AM »
Omg I am sorry.you paid that crazy price and she was wrong.

Offline happyk

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 09:32:25 PM »
Miss Elena was the first psychic on bitwine I read with but she was 100% wrong. And it's not just time frame being pushed but exactly the opposite. Even the emotions she picked up were wrong which was verified later. I tired reading with Danita whatever but man was she b*tchy. Definitely not wish the price. I asked her if we were connected and she got pissed and told me off and blocked me.

Offline happyk

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 10:35:43 PM »
Miss Elena was one of the first readers I read with on bitwine before I knew the term “fairytale” reader and she encompasses that role to the finest. I should look for my chat to post on here.
Ditto. I almost want to compare our transcripts.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »
Danita told you off?!?! WTF!!!!  These people are unbelievable.

Offline happyk

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2019, 10:50:17 PM »
Danita told you off?!?! WTF!!!!  These people are unbelievable.

Yep. When I told her to let me know if we connect she told me to read her reviews and that she doesn't want to read for me, she's not the reader for me yada yada yada... These people want our money but don't even care to be at least be cordial.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2019, 01:05:53 AM »
I typically catch high priced readers during the half off hour.

Ive read with lovely and she's strangely been accurate. I only visit every 3 mos. Ive never paid $6.99 only the $10 deal

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2019, 01:28:12 AM »

Ive read with lovely and she's strangely been accurate. I only visit every 3 mos. Ive never paid $6.99 only the $10 deal

Who did you read with?

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 02:01:05 AM »

Who did you read with?

I Dont remember everyone but lovely Safire was who I referred to in my post

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2019, 11:06:51 AM »
Hi there

Im new to the site and have been reading threads a lot before replying as I wanted to learn the ropes so to speak and here I am on this thread.

I will say that to the comment I read about a reading saying they werent totally awake, a few people I read with stay logged in 24/7 and so logically speaking if I call at a certain time, I would be waking them up so maybe that is what happened, I remember calling Malia and she didnt recognize me because she asked for my name and I said, what??    and you dont remember me?????    and she was like, oh yes, sorry I was asleep.

Terry Mitchell who now charges $9.99 per min by the way runs a charity and a gift giveaways group on Facebook  where he claims (I am not a member)   to spend ALL of his earnings on those in need so based on that I wouldnt say he is money hungry though I have had hs events and only 1 happened so far but its only been a month.   

Miss Elena is the BIGGEST fraud on the planet, am I allowed to say that here?    Well, anyways, I asked her to connect to me with only my name and she told me about my husband and my baby and guess what?   I am a lesbian so she got that wrong, she tried to then say, oh yes, I felt masculine energy so it would be a lesbian or butch woman, shouldnt a psychic know the difference?

The only thing I want to know from reading this thread is about Jhuskindle or whatever the screename is, you answer as if you are a reader on bitwine?    Are you hiding behind a name, what is your name there?    :)    or am I misunderstanding?     

ok so about me, I am sure there is an introductions section but my name is Savannah, yes, thats my real name, yes Im really gay...Im Wiccan and I am not a psychic   :)     I personally do not know if anyone is at this point but time will tell, I have a few predictions out there, a few timelines that have been set and I will be posting about my experiences, I actually want to call every reader on bitwine and get predictions and then post about the outcome but that takes time and money!!

Thanks for reading this

Offline mayflower

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2019, 01:17:51 PM »
Miss Elena was the first psychic on bitwine I read with but she was 100% wrong. And it's not just time frame being pushed but exactly the opposite. Even the emotions she picked up were wrong which was verified later. I tired reading with Danita whatever but man was she b*tchy. Definitely not wish the price. I asked her if we were connected and she got pissed and told me off and blocked me.
When she realized in the free minutes that i don’t want to pay high for her promotion, she jumped in to the conclusion shortly by saying that your guys are not soul mate and not meant to be together. Seriously?! How short it was to end conversation.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2019, 04:15:36 PM »
That's what always gets me.  They charge so high and its a bogus reading.  That's why i rather try someone new at a lower price then risk it with someone who is priced high.

Offline happyk

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2019, 11:59:50 PM »
Ya guys. We need to be really careful on bitwine and Keen. So many of them are nothing but bs. You can call me a bitwine expert. I might've read with more than half of them.

anything