Author Topic: Bitwine and the high priced readers....  (Read 13959 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Bitwine and the high priced readers....
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2019, 08:10:05 AM »
Ya guys. We need to be really careful on bitwine and Keen. So many of them are nothing but bs. You can call me a bitwine expert. I might've read with more than half of them.

Yeppp Bitwine especially and their management protects the fakes 🙄

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2019, 02:58:09 PM »
Terry Mitchell is expensive yes but legit. I trust him. He has said very specific things that I could verify & also I've had predictions come to pass. I've also heard nothing but good things about Stephanie Theresa. The others on this list however big thumbs down.

What was his timeframes like for you? He told me that my boyfriend wants to contact me but won’t anytime soon. Which was weird because we haven’t really been more than a few weeks without talking for years.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2019, 03:25:29 PM »
That's what he said? He didn't give you a time frame? This is what i am saying of I am paying those prices i better get an accurate and specific time frame.  Not some vague response that anyone can say.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2019, 02:51:31 PM »
Terry told me that he does not do timeframes because people have free will, in other words if your boyfriend is going to call you  tomorrow but changes his mind or gets distracted by something, no one can really predict that and I kinda agree, I think these readers who do give timeframes are all full of shit, how many of them come to pass?    This will happen in June and then I see on boards, like bitwine that theu did not happen?

So, I think that saying he does not do timelines is more honest than trying to give a fake one to make us feel good.   

Also he told me that predictions happen within an hour to as long as 3 years later....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2019, 03:01:31 PM »
Terry told me that he does not do timeframes because people have free will, in other words if your boyfriend is going to call you  tomorrow but changes his mind or gets distracted by something, no one can really predict that and I kinda agree, I think these readers who do give timeframes are all full of shit, how many of them come to pass?    This will happen in June and then I see on boards, like bitwine that theu did not happen?

So, I think that saying he does not do timelines is more honest than trying to give a fake one to make us feel good.   

Also he told me that predictions happen within an hour to as long as 3 years later....

I never read with him but i wouldn't pay almost $10 a minute to be told something that can happen 3 years from now.  Just saying.   Yes and the free will thing although i know it changes thing.... i feel at times they use it as a cop out to why their predictions don't happen. 

Offline persephone

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2019, 03:15:55 PM »
This free will is an excuse for not being able to see the future.
If you can see the future, then you can see people’s actions.
If free will “comes up” in the predictions, how come they can’t see that from the beginning???
So psychic X makes a prediction to person Y. The prediction does not come to pass.
Psychic’s X excuse is the “free will”.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:17:46 PM by persephone »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2019, 03:23:19 PM »
If free will “comes up” in the predictions, how come they can’t see that from the beginning???
So psychic X makes a prediction to person Y. The prediction does not come to pass.

I agree.  Predictions are pointless with the whole free will thing.  It might delay actions, but won't stop them entirely.  what's the point in hearing someone will call tomorrow if they change their mind tomorrow?

Offline happyk

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2019, 03:47:26 PM »

P, I agree with you 100%. I'm losing my faith in these psychics. At least, for now I'm not gonna get any readings. What a waste of time.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2019, 03:51:20 PM »

I agree.  Predictions are pointless with the whole free will thing.  It might delay actions, but won't stop them entirely.  what's the point in hearing someone will call tomorrow if they change their mind tomorrow?

I think free will for the most part is a cop out, UNLESS they are an energy reader or an empath or a gift like this. I think this is actually a flaw with not having a better understanding of a psychic's unique gifts. If someone is an energy reader or an empath and they say, based on what I am seeing today, if this continues here is what will happen. But if that energy changes and something else actually happens, well, that would be understandable. But if someone is a clairvoyant or gets guidance from spirit, someone who should see the final outcome, I think free will is a cop out. They should be able to see the way in which a person will exercise their free will.

That being said, obviously everybody does have free will. But I believe in destiny too. I think sometimes, really big things in our lives are meant to happen. How we get there may not be a straight line from point A to point B (for instance, I'm destined to go to Subway tonight, but whether I get there by riding my bike or taking the bus, and exactly what time I get there, is up to me).

candiednut

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2019, 03:55:14 PM »
Agreed. No point in getting readings jf things can change "any time" . I can tell you the same things for half the price lol! And no matter what happens I will be "accurate" ;)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »
I've had some readers predict very exact things that happened, like when a person would reach out and the like..which was pretty cool.  But how come they seem so inaccurate with final outcomes?  Which is ultimately what most of us want to know...maybe we aren't supposed to know?  does that make sense? lol

Offline persephone

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2019, 04:08:29 PM »
Toria on Bitwine used to tell me that a lot.
“ he is free to change his mind anytime.” Then how can you say that you’re accurate if free will is in the picture???
Whenever you hear the free will crap, end the reading. It’s total BS.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2019, 04:11:54 PM »
So many great points made here! 👍👍  this is what this forum was made for.  To share opinions without attacking anyone for theirs.  Now what is this about specific gifts are the ones who should be able to pick up the finish line? This is very helpful to know what to look for in a reader.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2019, 04:21:03 PM »
So many great points made here! 👍👍  this is what this forum was made for.  To share opinions without attacking anyone for theirs.  Now what is this about specific gifts are the ones who should be able to pick up the finish line? This is very helpful to know what to look for in a reader.

I honestly think this is best understood by asking a psychic how their gifts work. It's not like being a mathematician, where 2+2 will always equal 4 no matter who does the calculation ... people have different gifts, some people have more than one that they combine, others' gifts may just work differently than other people, may be weaker or stronger in some areas. Unfortunately this is the downside to platform readers, nobody wants to spend $20 talking in depth about how their gift works.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2019, 06:07:40 PM »
Yes they have different gifts but IMO if they know they don't have a gift for predictions they should leave that alone. Big difference between saying "He's missing you and thinking about calling you" versus saying "He will call you this weekend."

Where a lot of readers get themselves in trouble is they make definite predictions based on picking up on something that may change like thoughts, feelings, intentions. Saying that any particular thing will happen based on that is just a guess. Pretty much no one contacts a psychic to hear guesses.

Even with a clairvoyant, sometimes the visions they see are totally accurate, but then they try to put a story around it and they misinterpret what it means. And sometimes they see things that already happened but they misinterpret it to be the future and make a prediction based on it. Big difference between saying "This is what I see..." versus "This is what will happen."

Ideally a psychic should just report what they see/hear/sense without embellishment, and avoid making guesses or claims based on their own personal interpretation. Unfortunately most tend to embellish, so as a client you have to figure out which part of what they said is real psychic information, and which part is just a guess or extrapolation. And a lot of times you won't know the difference until you see what actually happens.

It shouldn't require a whole lot of explanation though to understand what kind of reading you are getting. Any specifics they think you should know about how they work should be in their listing, so it doesn't take up time during the reading. If you start the reading and they go into long explanations of how their gifts work or how you should understand their predictions, my advice is to end the reading and find someone else.

All a psychic needs to do is tell you what they are picking up, and avoid making claims that are beyond the reach of their gifts. It really shouldn't be that complicated. If there is something special you need to "understand" about how they give readings, it means they have probably had a lot of people report back that they weren't accurate.

Well said

anything