Author Topic: Epic Psychic Fails on Bitwine's Community Forum  (Read 3551 times)

Offline Ninacy

Epic Psychic Fails on Bitwine's Community Forum
« on: February 07, 2019, 01:04:13 PM »
I've been browsing lately their community forums and it amazes me how inaccurate and vague/copy-paste some readers can be in their responses. Fortunately, they are self-exposing themselves so we can see who is really legit and accurate or not.

Here is a snapshot of sub-talented and arrogant Raven Star's epic failures (thrice in a row). And the best part is that she was so adamant and confident that her insight is true:

This guy was asking about his lost jacket:
https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/144435

Another member asking about his/her roommate:
 https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/144431

also her response here was very contradictory and did not make any sense: https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/144347

Let's not forget about Marva Lee's typical copy/paste lines:

"Hello, Let me give you full insight on all of your concerns and questions. I read the spirit of a situation , or a person and their thoughts and what is ahead and much more . I will give you the truth . specials today 40 dollars for 40 minutes , 30 for 30 minutes , 20 for 20 minutes . Blessings"

and Alina's:
"I will check this for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you"

Luckily there are a few psychics like James M., Sun Tiger and Visions By Violet who really give specific and helpful responses.

So my advice before choosing a new reader on Bitwine, besides their reviews is to check their responses (if there are any) in the forum as well. Anyone that uses canned and pasted responses or like Raven Star gives inaccurate and made up specifics, 99% of the time their actual readings will s...k too.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Epic Psychic Fails on Bitwine's Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 01:51:48 PM »
I agree but i also read with Sun Tiger about a POI (which she was wrong) and then wanted to go into telling me what else she sees not having to do with love so i just quickly had to say my good byes.  Honestly felt like she was buying time since i was doing a per minute.  So although she is kind and has a great energy I wouldn't go to her again.  I have to admit that her responses to people's questions on the forum was the reason I went to her in the first place.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 02:32:27 PM »
James M is a sweetie..I do think he has a gift and I love his replies.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 02:59:21 PM »
Ok that lost jacket guy’s post was hilarious! It almost seemed like he was trolling, but who gets arrested for opening a bag of chips LOL!!

He didn’t say he got arrested. He said the cop dropped him off somewhere.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 04:47:19 PM »
Well, my impression of Sun Tiger is that she has good intentions and wants to help but I can tell she is not a strong psychic by her profile and her responses.

Anyway, there are very very few psychics who can pinpoint lost items or at least give you accurate clues on where to find the item. People occasionally ask in the forum for lost items and 99% of the readers ignore the message or like Raven Star, give epic fail answers.

Even if the jacket guy was trolling (which I don't feel he did, I sense he was just exaggerating some details) they wouldn't made all this crap up just to answer.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 05:15:13 PM »
Well, my impression of Sun Tiger is that she has good intentions and wants to help but I can tell she is not a strong psychic by her profile and her responses.

Anyway, there are very very few psychics who can pinpoint lost items or at least give you accurate clues on where to find the item. People occasionally ask in the forum for lost items and 99% of the readers ignore the message or like Raven Star, give epic fail answers.

Even if the jacket guy was trolling (which I don't feel he did, I sense he was just exaggerating some details) they wouldn't made all this crap up just to answer.

Ninacy-just curious, what do you think of Raven Star..i remember thinking she was pretty good, but I don't know about her overall prediction accuracy..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 05:44:24 PM »
Jeez readers do that all the time. You ask one question and then they spiral onto other subject matters that you didn’t even ask about. A lot of that stuff was just fluff, filling in stuff based off what he said. It would of course have been an entirely different answer if Paul, the lost jacket guy had not filled in so much information like getting drunk, stopping at the convenience store, opening a bag of chips. All he wanted was an answer about his jacket not his life.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 05:58:03 PM »
Leona Graves' response about the roommate was just flat out stupid.
[This sounds like a tough situation to be in! Finding a good roommate is one part of the challenge and the other is in figuring out where you stand with your potential ex. You have a strong heart and you’ll get through this ordeal, but looking ahead can certainly offer some guidance for your next steps. Good luck and make sure you are planning for either potential!]

Audry was planning for either potential, that is why she asked the questions. Telling her she has a strong heart, I guess is suppose to be encouragement because unless that psychic is a cardiologist, it read as fluff to me.  All that reader did was throw the information Audry gave right back at her. She not only never even answered her question, she broke down the question to make her think she was helping?? Just stupid, stupid, stupid.

A lot of the readers are just using people's questions as advertisement for their services.
We can already tell Raven Star is a dingle brain.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:59:41 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 06:47:36 PM »
😂😂😂

I love this forum.  Just saying.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »

True dat Ninacy. They were focusing on his habits rather than to find that jacket with all his crap in it. They used what he said to make inferences about his behavior...sounds like a cold read huh.

I actually did have a psychic help me find a Burberry watch, which was missing for months by the time I called her. I remember all I did was describe the watch and never told her the last place I saw it or anything because I myself couldn’t remember. But she told me that she see’s it in a dark place somewhere in my car. After that call, I thought she was a fake nutbag because which car doesn’t have a million dark places. But I checked my car none the less and couldnt find it. Several months later, I was cleaning out my car and there was a gym bag which had been sitting in my trunk - will you guessed it, the freaking watch was wedged in a crevice of a pocket in this gym bag. Mind you, I checked this gym bag months prior - like the day I realized my watch was missing and didn’t see it in there.

^^^if you dont mind-  which psychic helped you find that item?? SOS!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 07:02:45 PM »
they dont even give advice... they just say call me ill give you advice