Author Topic: Your interpretation pls  (Read 5745 times)

Offline wishes215

Your interpretation pls
« on: January 11, 2019, 06:20:40 PM »
So I did the 3 card draw for the current and into the future and the question I asked was “will my Poi and I reconcile?” This is what I got:

1. Page of coins
2. 3 of cups
3. Empress (outcome card)

How would u read these cards? TIA

Offline sawthelight

Re: Your interpretation pls
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 06:23:45 PM »
I'm no expert but Empress is usually a positive (even pregnancy card).

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 06:30:50 PM »
I'm no expert but Empress is usually a positive (even pregnancy card).

Ya I read growth and pregnancy but I’m wondering how the three cards go together:) I’m still new to understanding how tarot even works.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 06:35:04 PM »
In regards to the question, you asked, based on the cards I would say yes. 3s are about growth and you got 2 of them so I think there's a chance of reconciling and possibly even more.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »
In regards to the question, you asked, based on the cards I would say yes. 3s are about growth and you got 2 of them so I think there's a chance of reconciling and possibly even more.

Thank u but What is 3s?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 06:44:15 PM »
Yes with the 3 of cups and the Empress i see that a a reconciliation and the page as a message.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 06:45:52 PM »
What was the question? If about a man and future 3rd party I'd say a baby will join you.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 06:47:04 PM »
What was the question? If about a man and future 3rd party I'd say a baby will join you.

If there would be a reconciliation

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 06:48:10 PM »
How do readers give timelines when they see such cards?

ladya

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 07:00:49 PM »
Yes with the 3 of cups and the Empress i see that a a reconciliation and the page as a message.

yup thats the jist i got as well. 3 of cups is usually the reconnection card.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 07:56:58 PM »

If you are asking if there will be a reconciliation it doesn't mean that its going to include a when.  You might want to ask that as a separate question or rephrase your question as to will i reconcile with X during the month of...

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 11:09:40 PM »

If you are asking if there will be a reconciliation it doesn't mean that its going to include a when.  You might want to ask that as a separate question or rephrase your question as to will i reconcile with X during the month of...

Agreed. Since we're reading for ourselves, it's best to keep things organized and concise. If you asked the question of if you'll reconcile, then it's basically just using 3 cards to tell you yes or no, with more information about how it'll play out. The page of coins being the first card which you determined to be the present, I see that as communication. I almost always see pages as communication and especially since there's nothing negative around it. Since it's coins, it's going to be simple and practical in nature. Not super awesome but still nice to see. Then that flows into the 3 of cups which is typically a party of some type as far as how I've always seen it. But of a friendly nature. So possibly communication then seeing each other in a group setting but still socially. Then the Empress if it doesn't represent an actual mother or pregnancy, then it means to me, the seed being planted and growing to form into the beautiful thing that you're wanting. That's usually what it means to me in my readings. So I take it as there's a beginning of a possible reconciliation, there might be indirect communication and indirectly hanging out, still fun, but it's just the beginning. It would still need to grow and be nurtured for a while before it manifests into a realized reconciliation. I like to consider what you didn't get, too. The cards could've been anything and there are a lot of cards that mean reconciliation and relationships and stuff like that and you didn't get any of those so I would see that as being "not soon, but progressing in that direction". I also think that once it gets to the empress, it could go a lot of different directions depending on how you both handle it and feel. Since that's the time it would need to be nurtured, if it ends up being too much work or if there are some hiccups along the way, it's also a volatile time and it could go backwards. It's not so volatile that you'd have to watch your every move, it's more that having major fights or meddlers and things like that during that time could change it since it's not "born" as a reconciliation yet. I like to go really deep with this kind of thing though lol. My mother was a Tarot (and every other type of card) reader and she taught me a lot about the nature of the cards, but I don't feel I'm as psychic as she was so I'm not a professional reader myself. I just use the definitions and try to figure out how they fit together.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 11:44:31 PM »
these cards indicate a big yes, especially with the empress as the outcome.  If you didn't ask for timing originally,  the indication here with the page of pentacles would be a slow process, with cups it looks like summer months.  I usually just ask will it happen within 3 months, before the end of the year etc......

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 11:56:13 PM »
I agree some times its best to ask a question with a time frame to get a better idea.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 12:27:14 AM »
So I did the 3 card draw for the current and into the future and the question I asked was “will my Poi and I reconcile?” This is what I got:

1. Page of coins
2. 3 of cups
3. Empress (outcome card)

How would u read these cards? TIA

Was this an online or do you have your own cards
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:18:48 AM by LAW1974 »

anything