Author Topic: Your interpretation pls  (Read 5760 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Your interpretation pls
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 04:24:23 AM »
these cards indicate a big yes, especially with the empress as the outcome.  If you didn't ask for timing originally,  the indication here with the page of pentacles would be a slow process, with cups it looks like summer months.  I usually just ask will it happen within 3 months, before the end of the year etc......

Got page of coins . Is that the same as page of pentacles?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 04:27:08 AM »
No, someone read for me so I wanted to see if u all read the outcome differently from her.

So I did the 3 card draw for the current and into the future and the question I asked was “will my Poi and I reconcile?” This is what I got:

1. Page of coins
2. 3 of cups
3. Empress (outcome card)

How would u read these cards? TIA

Was this an online or do you have your own cards

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 06:06:48 AM »
these cards indicate a big yes, especially with the empress as the outcome.  If you didn't ask for timing originally,  the indication here with the page of pentacles would be a slow process, with cups it looks like summer months.  I usually just ask will it happen within 3 months, before the end of the year etc......

yes, coins and pentacles are the same thing.  like rods and wands.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 06:36:23 AM »
Ok got it, thanks!

yes, coins and pentacles are the same thing.  like rods and wands.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 06:07:06 PM »
Hello,

I don't want to confuse or discourage you since many others here have given you a positive outcome roughly-the cards you've pulled out are mainly positive but I feel and I sincerely hope I'm wrong that they mean your POI will get married and have babies perhaps with someone else. The reason that makes me believe that is that page of Pentacles carries the energies of "1" and the "3" of cups carries they energy of three people which may indicate a third party along with the Empress. I have this feeling that this is what they mean but I could be off...

I guess you will know in time what this means.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 06:32:13 PM »
Hello,

I don't want to confuse or discourage you since many others here have given you a positive outcome roughly-the cards you've pulled out are mainly positive but I feel and I sincerely hope I'm wrong that they mean your POI will get married and have babies perhaps with someone else. The reason that makes me believe that is that page of Pentacles carries the energies of "1" and the "3" of cups carries they energy of three people which may indicate a third party along with the Empress. I have this feeling that this is what they mean but I could be off...

How do you get that from those 3 cards just curious? the question was a direct question toward her and POI. There's only 1 female energy (empress) in the spread. i know people use 3 of cups as 3rd party but i never see it that way unless there's a lot of other surrounding cards to suggest it. I always see pages as messages and the different pages are tones of the message. To me the 3 of cups is the rekindling friendship card. not overly romantic but its kinda that fun initial stages of when you reconnect with someone and go out and have fun. i don't get babies from this spread just possibility of growth from the page to the 3s as its transitioning up. I feel like you need a lot more cards to see babies or energy of other people. page before empress doesn't really make sense to me to mean babies. maybe if it was after the empress with the sun card or something to signify childbirth. the empress is just really a gestation period. what happens after the gestation period is yet to be seen.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:38:07 PM by ladya »

ladya

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2019, 09:15:11 PM »
Hello,

How do you get that from those 3 cards just curious? the question was a direct question toward her and POI. There's only 1 female energy (empress) in the spread. i know people use 3 of cups as 3rd party but i never see it that way unless there's a lot of other surrounding cards to suggest it. I always see pages as messages and the different pages are tones of the message. To me the 3 of cups is the rekindling friendship card. not overly romantic but its kinda that fun initial stages of when you reconnect with someone and go out and have fun. i don't get babies from this spread just possibility of growth from the page to the 3s as its transitioning up. I feel like you need a lot more cards to see babies or energy of other people. page before empress doesn't really make sense to me to mean babies. maybe if it was after the empress with the sun card or something to signify childbirth. the empress is just really a gestation period. what happens after the gestation period is yet to be seen.

If I may answer...I tend to read Pages as people, usually a female. The Page of Pentacles is holding a pentagram, which represents the orbital pattern of Venus. This ties in very strongly with the Empress referring to fertility and possible pregnancy. The pentagram can also refer to witchcraft or using feminine manipulation to get something. The Page of Pentacles is someone who has plans for the future, and may be oblivious to something going on around her. The 3 of cups is 3 women, traditionally a virgin, a wife, and a scarlet woman. The woman in red has her back turned, suggesting that either something is happening behind her back, or that we can't see who she really is. It hints that there is a woman around who can't be trusted, or that a woman will be betrayed. 3 of cups can refer to a celebration, such as a wedding or a baby shower, but one that may have undercurrents of unhappiness or regret, or may be bad news for someone. The Empress is also a 3 which reinforces the sense that there is a third party. Also, a baby can be a third party. The cards may not refer to a literal pregnancy, but the idea of using femininity or sexuality as a tool is pretty strong here.

If there was a different card as the second card, I might read the Empress as being a more positive outcome for the querant.

interesting analysis. I rarely ever see the pages as people but its interesting to get perspectives from other people. For me if id see like the ace with empress id kinda think maybe pregnancy cause of the seed being implanted into the empress. but your analysis is really interesting and cool and i can see what you mean. I was just thinking since the OP asked more of a yes/no question it kinda was just referencing what she was asking and not really much outside of it. Its hard to tell from 3 cards much anyways there's so many things you can come up with!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 12:45:10 AM »
Thanks Still Tired, I was just about to give a similar analysis to the questioner and you've just echoed my thoughts...in my experience when cup cards of odd numbers e.g 3 or 5 or 7 are next to an empress,  it usually indicates a literal pregnancy but not all the time. I've had empress coming up twice next to a cup card with an even number symbolism and the questioner informed me several months after that to their disappointment, their POI had a baby with someone else. I have noticed a similar pattern with other odd numbered cards in other love scenarios--when you ask about love, getting mostly odd numbered cards indicates a high probability of  a third party interference--two people uniting and acting or thinking as one without interference are mainly expressed through even numbered cards e.g two of cups instead of three cups, which popped up in this reading. It took me a while to realize this as I've had positive cards came out negative for the asker and realized after some closer examination that these cards were odd numbered. Not saying this is the absolute case here, but it could be a high possibility.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 06:35:26 AM »
Thanks for ur input. So I asked a yes or no question and u are saying a no  to reconciliation because instead of reconciling he will get married to a third party and have a child with her? Alright then, we will find out soon enough;)

Hello,

Offline wishes215

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 06:40:35 AM »
This sounds very much possible but how does it answer my direct yes or no question?  Does this mean that because there are so many women in his life, we won’t reconcile??

Hello,

I thought the same and really didn't want to say it and also hope I am wrong.

3s really don't bode well in relationship readings. 3 of cups is especially tricky to interpret. Many people read it as a positive card but in my experience it rarely is. But cards can come up having different meanings for different people.

3 of cups can refer generally to being around lots of women or having problems with women. Especially with the Empress because it suggests a pecking order with a very strong woman in charge. Page of coins (pentacles) is usually a younger woman (or man) who doesn't have a solid footing yet in life and is trying to establish a foundation for themselves. The Empress is well-established, and can potentially be bossy or domineering.

When I see 3 of cups plus the Empress, in regards to a man, I tend to think this is a guy who is overwhelmed or dominated by stong women, or just women in general, and may make poor relationship decisions because of it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 08:48:57 AM »
Ok now that makes sense. Will keep u all posted:)

quote author=Still tired link=topic=3927.msg72466#msg72466 date=1547449702]
This sounds very much possible but how does it answer my direct yes or no question?  Does this mean that because there are so many women in his life, we won’t reconcile??

I feel like it is saying that there is a third party, another female, who will interfere and prevent a reconciliation. It would most likely be a girlfriend, but I have also seen readings like this referring to female relatives or friends who interfere. I hope this is the wrong interpretation and you get a more positive outcome.
[/quote]

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2019, 04:41:32 AM »
I agree that the 3 of cups had me look twice at it. But her question was a yes or no and there were no cards indicating a negative response so I still think it's a yes, but maybe a longer term yes or a halfway yes. I would think if it was someone else interfering, with three cards, at least one of them would've been Death or the Tower or 8 of cups or anything negative really. Even the Moon to show there are secrets or illusions around it. There are a lot of cards that would indicate a "no" and I feel that at least one of them would've shown up among the three of cups or Empress or whichever, to indicate something negative. I typically see the three of cups as a party or get together but as friends and so not really so much one on one attention, but having a good time with friends either way. If there was a queen, I'd lean more toward the other woman theory also, but since there were no queens at all, you could just as easily say there are no women represented here since the page of coins can represent things other than a person and so can the Empress. Just my two cents though. It'll be interesting to see what this really ends up being :)

anything