Author Topic: Contact confusion question  (Read 3979 times)

Offline Yt5587

Contact confusion question
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:06:50 PM »
Hey guys, so this may be a stupid question but, I’ve had a few readers tell me they saw contact coming from poi in January. I just received a text message from my father who I haven’t spoken to in months...there’s no way they’d confuse this right? With one being a love interest and another my dad lol. Just wanted to ask...

ladya

Re: Contact confusion question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 03:30:25 PM »
It’s happened to me before. Not confusing with a family member but with male friends I haven’t spoken to in a while or another guy contacts on that day. It never happened with family members though. That’d be kinda weird I would think? Father for a love interest lol

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 03:36:25 PM »
Lol right. I figured “important male figure in my life” But Makes sense...family member is obviously very different

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 03:38:51 PM »
Maybe it’s possible if the reader is new and can’t decipher energies well yet. But it shouldn’t happen with more seasoned psychics esp not that far of a stretch

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 03:56:31 PM »
Thank you for your response Ladya!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 06:03:51 AM »
Jan about to be over did your poi contact you?  ;)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:09:05 AM by psychic girls »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 01:19:28 PM »
No, which psychics have worked for you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:41 PM »

None obviously. LOL!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2019, 01:37:07 PM »

None obviously. LOL!

Lol Fidget, good morning!!

ladya

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2019, 02:14:00 PM »

None obviously. LOL!

What’s up with that condescending wink face he put  :o

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2019, 03:05:00 PM »
I just don’t think Psychics ability eixist. successful story rarely happen on here and peoples poi rarely come back and when I look at the reviews on keen all I see is that the top reader on keen all they do is mislead peoples.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 03:12:49 PM »
I just don’t think Psychics ability eixist. successful story rarely happen on here and peoples poi rarely come back and when I look at the reviews on keen all I see is that the top reader on keen all they do is mislead peoples.

Actually, the majority of them do come back unless you’ve completely cut that energy off. All of the exes that were hard for me to let go and I struggled with, have come back. This took years for them to come back but they did. It may not be the time or way you wanted it but they do come back. And honestly if you strongly believe there are no psychic abilities in anyone, save money! Go to a spa or plan a vacation:)

Offline Kat23

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2019, 03:57:45 PM »

Actually, the majority of them do come back unless you’ve completely cut that energy off. All of the exes that were hard for me to let go and I struggled with, have come back. This took years for them to come back but they did. It may not be the time or way you wanted it but they do come back. And honestly if you strongly believe there are no psychic abilities in anyone, save money! Go to a spa or plan a vacation:)

Take a vacation, stop calling psychic.....that was the best advise given  to me from queenofcups18, the only reader who knew I was a psychic addict.. Had I listened, I would have  saved thousand of dollars... so far only tiny prediction came to pass.. there are more misses than hits..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 04:04:33 PM »
I think people mistake "coming back".  If a guy you used to date/mess around with contacts you out of the blue months or years later just to say Hi, or to see if you're available for a quickie (LOL), it's not really coming back in the sense most are looking for.  Sure there are times when a guy realizes what he lost and tries to reappear (I had it happen once but oddly enough before readings)...but it's rare. 

The majority are jerks just reaching out because they are bored, want to get laid etc.  I'm speaking for men, mostly.  they are really simple creatures at the end of the day and don't put all the emotional thought into these things that women do. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 04:05:17 PM »
Mine came back in January as predicted. Maybe there is a delay?

anything