Author Topic: psychics readings that came true on purple ocean  (Read 15583 times)

ladya

Re: psychics readings that came true on purple ocean
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 04:18:40 PM »
I saw on here somewhere that you read with Selena Joy. I want to try her but not sure lol. Do you think she's worth a try?

yes..I think she's great actually..I always forget about her...I believe she has her own site too.  She's authentic though, for sure..

I only tried her once though and she gave me a semi-positive about the POI at the time but warned me about a lot that ended up being accurate.

I also like Delaney (Magicsong on bitwine) but she has mixed reviews on here...lol

I think Magicsong is fake. She’s on bitwine 24/7. There’s never a time I log on that she isn’t on. That’s a big red flag to me.

She's definitely not fake...and I don't think she's always on..she kind of goes from being on a lot to not much...she isn't on right now btw.

She's def not on purple ocean much...very rarely actually

I’ve never used purple ocean so I don’t know. I can only speak on bitwine. I think she just leads towards the negative which is usually more accurate than not for people. Something off about her to me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 04:19:10 PM »
I saw on here somewhere that you read with Selena Joy. I want to try her but not sure lol. Do you think she's worth a try?

yes..I think she's great actually..I always forget about her...I believe she has her own site too.  She's authentic though, for sure..

I only tried her once though and she gave me a semi-positive about the POI at the time but warned me about a lot that ended up being accurate.

I also like Delaney (Magicsong on bitwine) but she has mixed reviews on here...lol

I think Magicsong is fake. She’s on bitwine 24/7. There’s never a time I log on that she isn’t on. That’s a big red flag to me.

She's definitely not fake...and I don't think she's always on..she kind of goes from being on a lot to not much...she isn't on right now btw.

She's def not on purple ocean much...very rarely actually

I’ve never used purple ocean so I don’t know. I can only speak on bitwine. I think she just leads towards the negative which is usually more accurate than not for people. Something off about her to me.

Magicsong strikes you as fake and AdvisorJenny's profile didn't ring any bells for you???

ladya

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 04:22:51 PM »
Lol chill. Why are you so defensive over her. It’s just my opinion. Once I went into the chat with advisorjenny I knew she was fake. I went off peoples reviews here and went against my better judgement. It happens. You act like you never got fooled into reading with fake advisor that you’re attacking me over some reader. Maybe she’s not fake completely but there’s something off about her to me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 04:25:52 PM »
Lol chill. Why are you so defensive over her. It’s just my opinion. Once I went into the chat with advisorjenny I knew she was fake. I went off peoples reviews here and went against my better judgement. It happens. You act like you never got fooled into reading with fake advisor that you’re attacking me over some reader. Maybe she’s not fake completely but there’s something off about her to me.

LOL Advisor Jenny's profile couldn't be more fake if she tried..all the reviews speak for themselves. 

Not defensive, just felt you jumped right on my review of her..she was accurate for ME..that's all.  The original poster was asking who worked for me.  Why are you writing a review for a psychic you've never even read with?  Or did you and she gave you negative news? 

Sounds like your intuition is off.

ladya

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 04:28:02 PM »

LOL Advisor Jenny's profile couldn't be more fake if she tried..all the reviews speak for themselves. 

Not defensive, just felt you jumped right on my review of her..she was accurate for ME..that's all.  The original poster was asking who worked for me.  Why are you writing a review for a psychic you've never even read with?  Or did you and she gave you negative news? 

Sounds like your intuition is off.

I never read with her and I never will. My intuition is at an all time high. How about you worry about yourself and not me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »
not worried at all..we've spoken before that's why i'm kind of surprised you came at me like that..

ladya

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 04:35:02 PM »
not worried at all..we've spoken before that's why i'm kind of surprised you came at me like that..
I didn’t come at you. I said she’s always on which TO ME is a red flag. She looks like the type that just leans more negative than the other way around. You yourself said she was only right for you on one occasion and off on others. I also said I THINK. I never said she is.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 04:37:51 PM »
I didn’t come at you. I said she’s always on which TO ME is a red flag. She looks like the type that just leans more negative than the other way around. You yourself said she was only right for you on one occasion and off on others.

well I'll explain..second time she was right and wrong..(second POI)..she said he had feelings for me, but had intense anxiety about relationships (which is the total opposite of the reading she gave me on first guy-she basically told me to run lol)..

For second guy she said if I could wait around and go at his pace..it would develop..but I chose to kind of walk because I wasn't happy with the way he was acting..when I tried her again to ask her if he would reach out again after I ignored his last text..she told me no..he won't reach out again, he feels rejected.  And that was last September/end of August actually..and she was right, he never did reach out again.

SOO many readers told me he would but nope..so that's why I say she was right and wrong..but I did choose to not reply to him so I made my own choice..if that make sense.

But i agree Ladya (sorry btw),..she does lean negative..but that to me is a good thing with readers..I can't deal with sugarcoaters anymore.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:44:16 PM by sawthelight »

ladya

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 04:52:12 PM »
I didn’t come at you. I said she’s always on which TO ME is a red flag. She looks like the type that just leans more negative than the other way around. You yourself said she was only right for you on one occasion and off on others.

well I'll explain..second time she was right and wrong..(second POI)..she said he had feelings for me, but had intense anxiety about relationships (which is the total opposite of the reading she gave me on first guy-she basically told me to run lol)..

For second guy she said if I could wait around and go at his pace..it would develop..but I chose to kind of walk because I wasn't happy with the way he was acting..when I tried her again to ask her if he would reach out again after I ignored his last text..she told me no..he won't reach out again, he feels rejected.  And that was last September/end of August actually..and she was right, he never did reach out again.

SOO many readers told me he would but nope..so that's why I say she was right and wrong..but I did choose to not reply to him so I made my own choice..if that make sense.

But i agree Ladya (sorry btw),..she does lean negative..but that to me is a good thing with readers..I can't deal with sugarcoaters anymore.

I didn’t want it to seem like I was attacking you lol. I just saw her name posted a few times and to me it was weird she’s always on. Bitwine is full of scammers lol. I don’t mind neutral readers but sometimes negative readers are simply negative and not accurate and can put things into a persons head that aren’t even real. Either side of the spectrum is bad. One will say someone’s cheating when they’re not and the other will say you’ll ride into the sunset with unicorns and rainbows lolol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:31 PM »

I didn’t want it to seem like I was attacking you lol. I just saw her name posted a few times and to me it was weird she’s always on. Bitwine is full of scammers lol. I don’t mind neutral readers but sometimes negative readers are simply negative and not accurate and can put things into a persons head that aren’t even real. Either side of the spectrum is bad. One will say someone’s cheating when they’re not and the other will say you’ll ride into the sunset with unicorns and rainbows lolol

Girl who you telling? LOL...it can really screw up your head.  I guess that's why I respect her so much because she was so honest with me about that first headcase guy.  I hated her after that LOL..but she was right.

But I have seen her be wrong for people too, that's why i said mixed reviews...

Btw, Magicsong's reading on the second guy lined up with Ari..Ari told me basically he's full of depression/anxiety and has tons of baggage (never verified this but it would explain his behavior)..and that she didn't see much happening for us, at least for the foreseeable future..and I think Ari is legit too... :)  So we agree on someone :)

ladya

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2019, 05:01:53 PM »

Girl who you telling? LOL...it can really screw up your head.  I guess that's why I respect her so much because she was so honest with me about that first headcase guy.  I hated her after that LOL..but she was right.

But I have seen her be wrong for people too, that's why i said mixed reviews...

Btw, Magicsong's reading on the second guy lined up with Ari..Ari told me basically he's full of depression/anxiety and has tons of baggage (never verified this but it would explain his behavior)..and that she didn't see much happening for us, at least for the foreseeable future..and I think Ari is legit too... :)  So we agree on someone :)

haha yes. sorry if anything I said offended you.  Didn't mean for it to come off that way!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2019, 05:03:29 PM »
no worries, I didn't take it personally...I just don't think she's fake...but others might feel differently lol.  i would have agreed with you after that first reading about my first guy, I was so upset..she was one of the only ones telling me otherwise... LOL :D

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 06:44:52 PM »
I recently tried giovanni- seemed to connect really well! Waiting on predictions to pass at this point!

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 11:54:53 AM »
I really like Jack Miller! He has been pretty on point- just a little disappointed his last reading didnt come to pass..its been a few weeks already