Author Topic: Bitwine - earthangelelizabeth  (Read 6172 times)

Offline PinkyD

Bitwine - earthangelelizabeth
« on: January 11, 2019, 06:18:48 AM »
Hey guys, I haven't seen anything on here about earthangelelizabeth from on bitwine 🤔 I had my first reading with her late last month so I can't say if her predictions will come to pass as yet, they're a few months into one year off. It says she's a no tools reader, she said was relaying messages from Angels... She was really sharp though, sometimes she was answering questions before I finished typed them out.... Can advisors on bitwine see your question as you're typing before you hit enter /send? 🤔 Has anyone ever read with her?

Offline wishes215

Re: Bitwine - earthangelelizabeth
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:56:46 AM »
I’ve read with her and she seems really blunt, which I like. She was right about reading this particular Poi. Gave me a negative outcome and she was right about it. My problem with her is that she is too inexpensive and always online;)) lol! I always wonder about readers who are always on:))

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 08:14:56 AM »
Yessss she's always online I've noticed that as well!🤣🤣 But she gave a lot of info, I just wonder if they can see what you're typing in the message bar before you hit "enter" 🤔 if not, then she's extremely sharppp.... If they can, well, I'll have to wait and see if predictions come to pass 😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 10:55:44 AM »
Yessss she's always online I've noticed that as well!🤣🤣 But she gave a lot of info, I just wonder if they can see what you're typing in the message bar before you hit "enter" 🤔 if not, then she's extremely sharppp.... If they can, well, I'll have to wait and see if predictions come to pass 😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

For me I felt she kept saying her own thing while I was asking her something else. Maybe responding before reading is just her style. I doubt they can read before u hit send

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 01:09:41 PM »
We can’t see your message before you send, no.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 04:13:04 PM »
If she is a psychic maybe she knew what you were going to ask or say.  I've had that happen once or twice.  Or maybe it was the next logical thing to ask so she beat you to it.

In regards to the pricing, i don't think that should deter you from reading with someone.  I mean the expensive ones have been wrong too so at least with a less expensive readers you aren't losing as much $. That's the way i see it.  I would try a less expensive person because i can do per minute and click off if i feel they are wrong.  I don't think I've asked for a refund more than once and that was just because i realized it was a total scam.  I feel like i am paying for their time and so if they aren't connecting you need to say so right away not after 20 minutes of the reading.  Would you ask for a refund for a meal that was crappy after you ate it most of it or even worse all of it?  (Please not saying this to anyone specific just putting it out there.)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 04:19:55 PM »
I'm cheap. I like to think I'm good. Price isn't everything. Some people are breaking into the scene so price is low.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 04:57:20 PM »
If she is a psychic maybe she knew what you were going to ask or say.  I've had that happen once or twice.  Or maybe it was the next logical thing to ask so she beat you to it.

In regards to the pricing, i don't think that should deter you from reading with someone.  I mean the expensive ones have been wrong too so at least with a less expensive readers you aren't losing as much $. That's the way i see it.  I would try a less expensive person because i can do per minute and click off if i feel they are wrong.  I don't think I've asked for a refund more than once and that was just because i realized it was a total scam.  I feel like i am paying for their time and so if they aren't connecting you need to say so right away not after 20 minutes of the reading.  Would you ask for a refund for a meal that was crappy after you ate it most of it or even worse all of it?  (Please not saying this to anyone specific just putting it out there.)

This is what the transcript went like :

Elizabeth :

do you have questions so far

Dec 21, 2018 04:53 AM

Me:
Do you know when he will get new work?

Special Price...

you are meant to be in a long lasting love and life relationship with ***** (name removed)

Special Price...

he does love you truly and completley and he doesn't want to be with anyone else

ME:
Dec 21, 2018 04:54 AM

He wants to get employed at one of the 3 new oil companies coming out of the one that shut down

Special Price...

his guardian angels keep saying he wants to continue with the path he is used to with oil companies

Special Price...

angels keep saying he is waiting for something to surface for him

Special Price...

yes

Yessss

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I know my question shows as though it registered before her answer but I really wish it showed seconds because we sent it almost at the same time, probably 1 sec apart max.... So I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ what do you guys think? 🤔

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 05:04:00 PM »
Have u asked this same question to anyone else on Bitwine?

Elizabeth :

Me:

Special Price...

you are meant to be in a long lasting love and life relationship with ***** (name removed)

Special Price...

he does love you truly and completley and he doesn't want to be with anyone else

ME:

He wants to get employed at one of the 3 new oil companies coming out of the one that shut down

Special Price...

his guardian angels keep saying he wants to continue with the path he is used to with oil companies

Special Price...

Special Price...

yes

Yessss

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I know my question shows as though it registered before her answer but I really wish it showed seconds because we sent it almost at the same time, probably 1 sec apart max.... So I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ what do you guys think? 🤔

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 06:48:52 PM »
Honestly reading that i felt like she never answered your question. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 09:55:54 PM »

Exactly the first thing that popped into my head when I read it. I was talking to the screen and said, just answer the question already. The psychic just adds all that extra unasked fluff. Annoying!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 11:07:20 PM »
Have u asked this same question to anyone else on Bitwine?

Elizabeth :

Me:

Special Price...

Special Price...

ME:

Special Price...

Special Price...

Special Price...

yes

Yessss

Nope, that was the first time, actually it was my first time using Bitwine in about 2 years! Never asked about him before 🙂

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 12:32:34 AM »

I'm so sorry I didn't include the rest of the transcript :

Special Price...

Special Price...

yes

Yessss

Special Price...

he will make this happen exactly

Dec 21, 2018 04:55 AM

Special Price...

so you just have to allow it all to unfold and try to fill him with love and happiness and try too DE-STRESS him as much as possible, love's embrace, hugs, kisses, go any place there is live music food and drinks cheap places sweet nothings too romance simple cuddle watch movies unwind

Dec 21, 2018 04:56 AM

Special Price...

angels keep showing it could take a few months for ******** to get into new oil company position

Sooo sorry I left this part out guys! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 01:35:55 AM »
Lmao i personally felt like she was trying to fill the 3 minute intro time so that you paid for the reading. Lol.  You know like someone stalling when the question only requires a yes or no answer.  She did eventually get to the answer though.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2019, 07:11:12 PM »
Just read with her. I will update. Her's was negative  :-[

anything