Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46835 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2019, 06:22:50 PM »
Oh yeah! I like Ari as well!

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2019, 06:24:07 PM »
Any other reviews from Divine emapth that came to pass or didn"t Experience accurate or not? Read through this whole thread so plz no repeats if u already posted.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2019, 09:21:50 PM »
I have ordered a 1 question reading from her through her website one week ago. However no reply yet :/

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2019, 08:56:57 PM »
I don’t believe her overall theme. The entire reading was off. Lol

Interesting... as she said something very accurate which none of the perhaps 11 fairytale psychics told me... but there was another prediction which I am pretty sure won't happen.... or at least I'll make sure it doesn't happened as it was a pretty negative reading telling me I would get into a pointless upheaval of a situation.

DAMN so that brings me to my conclusion that I can't trust anyone on these sites... would be great to hear of Divine Empath's real reviews (other than Jhuskindle).... I bought the reading because of this board but obviously didn't read the reviews properly.

I just read with Divine Empath i felt bits and parts were definently accurate but i felt the reading was a little  all over the place and  contradicted herself" I see up to 2 years but in x amount of years it will happen". I feel it could be sooner and will intpret it as sooner, But she could be right but was definetly sweet and like i said was accurate about me and him the only part that blew me away (good blown away not bad)  is the future prediction on what we would be talking about as that seems like something they would do or who they would be going with. I will be looking forward to Divine empath short term predictions to be playing out soon.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2019, 10:48:07 PM »
I got a reading from her through Purple Ocean and thought she was cool. So I purchased a reading from her through her website and this reading was completely and totally opposite of my reading on purple Ocean 🤷🏻‍♂️. Like...the extreme opposites. So I guess didn't work out for me

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2019, 11:01:22 PM »
That's really odd.  How long inbetween were the readings?

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2019, 08:16:16 PM »
Less than two months

Offline marciamia

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2019, 08:25:22 PM »
I got a reading from her through Purple Ocean and thought she was cool. So I purchased a reading from her through her website and this reading was completely and totally opposite of my reading on purple Ocean 🤷🏻‍♂️. Like...the extreme opposites. So I guess didn't work out for me

Maybe because Purple Ocean has like a 3-minute limit? I mean honestly, how much information can truly be related within 3 minutes? I had a reading done by her through her website and was floored. So she works great for me.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2019, 08:27:49 PM »
The information she provided was completely the opposite. It has nothing to do with the amount of time etc. Obviously she did not work for me, could have been the wrong day..she's human after all 🤷🏻‍♂️. Might try another time :)

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2019, 11:40:44 PM »

Maybe because Purple Ocean has like a 3-minute limit? I mean honestly, how much information can truly be related within 3 minutes? I had a reading done by her through her website and was floored. So she works great for me.

how are her timeframes ?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2019, 12:06:39 AM »
My reading was way off. I don’t think we connected (which is fine, it happens)

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2019, 12:08:06 AM »
The information she provided was completely the opposite. It has nothing to do with the amount of time etc. Obviously she did not work for me, could have been the wrong day..she's human after all 🤷🏻‍♂️. Might try another time :)
Did you write to her to tell her?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2019, 12:58:43 AM »
Did you write to her to tell her?

That’s what I was going to ask too

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2019, 11:59:41 AM »
Yeah and she said that that is the con with Purple Ocean that you can't say everything in such a short time. However that statement is still irrelevant when information is completely the opposite. As I said before, everyone is human though and this does not prove that she's legit or not.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2019, 02:12:15 AM »
very positive reading  :) i will update