Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46144 times)

Offline Abundantia

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2020, 09:11:25 AM »
Is Divine Empath a fairy tale reader?

Not a fairytale reader. Quite the opposite- she can send abusive emails. She has genuine gifts but the new love predictions didn't pan out (it's been a year since readings). It's February now and I was supposed to have had a new partner since last summer. She was accurate with career and current POI situation I had.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:17:39 AM by Abundantia »

Offline cake101

« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2020, 03:07:01 AM »
Is Divine Empath a fairy tale reader?

I wouldn't waste my money on her. She is flakey AF and still has not paid me back my refund after refusing to read for me because of a detail she didn't tell me to include. She told me to watch for my refund and nothing. PayPal dispute currently pending. So unless you have the cash to waste I wouldn't bother.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2020, 05:33:43 AM »
She’s crazy.  Something seriously wrong with this woman.  Below is the rude email she sent me when asking for a live reading.  She said “ I don’t do live readings” I asked for a refund because I don’t like email readings and this is her sassy response I got.  I’m sassy too but this is just rude.  Notice she also gloats about herself.  Hunny, if you were so highly regarded you’d have an assistant responding to emails, and you wouldn’t have 25 open time slots a day to talk to clients.  Now I get her backlash.  Not a very smart woman. 

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2020, 05:36:29 AM »
A
ayanna@divineempath.com
to me
17 minutes agoDetails
It's not an email reading. It's a video reading. I'm not sure how you found me my reputation is quite good. I do not and have never offered phone readings. I hate them. Find another psychic.

That’s the nice email she sent me btw. 

Offline Ssbbdd91

« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2020, 10:06:32 PM »
I just wanted to chime in and say I had booked a reading maybe 6 weeks ago with her at this point....when the 10-12 day window came and went, I emailed her about it and she asked me to be patient. So I was. Then when 7 more days passed, I emailed again and asked for an refund as I no longer was interested in her email reading. It had been almost 3 weeks at this point! She ignored my email and basically took my money and ran with it. It’s too late for a paypal dispute unfortunately....I would say I’ve been scammed for sure.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2020, 10:39:14 PM »
I just wanted to chime in and say I had booked a reading maybe 6 weeks ago with her at this point....when the 10-12 day window came and went, I emailed her about it and she asked me to be patient. So I was. Then when 7 more days passed, I emailed again and asked for an refund as I no longer was interested in her email reading. It had been almost 3 weeks at this point! She ignored my email and basically took my money and ran with it. It’s too late for a paypal dispute unfortunately....I would say I’ve been scammed for sure.

Hey, 3 weeks is no long for paypal to open a dispute,I think you still have time, dont let her rob you

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2020, 03:52:18 AM »

Hey, 3 weeks is no long for paypal to open a dispute,I think you still have time, dont let her rob you

You won’t get your money back:(. She did this to myself and a few friends of mine.  Let’s say we dodged a bullet.  She’s a miserable woman who feels the need to put others down and do crazy things.  She’s got some major issues.  I’ll leave it at that.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2020, 01:58:09 PM »
Omg I also noticed her prices SKY ROCKETED!! She’s now charging $230 for a 15 minute reading??! That’s an astronomical price for 1. Being rude and 2. Not ever giving the reading - I would be careful with her even if she was good for some (wasn’t for me).

So this right here is extremely inaccurate and maybe you should tell the whole story as opposed to taking bits and pieces of her website and making it into your own.

Don’t worry, I’ll do the work for you.

What Silverlightnmoon meant to say was that if you wanted an “URGENT” reading done with her ASAP, as in within the next 3 hours, it’ll cost you. But let’s get real for a second. How many of these storefront psychics have this same option? More than a handful. Nowhere does Silverlightnmoon mention her normal rates and booking options. Those prices haven’t changed.

Just thought I’d correct their poor use of words because this is another reason as to how and why reputations get tarnished. Think before you post.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2020, 03:27:12 PM »
Soooo... I will tell my story about her!  She is completely flakey and guess what she knows it:). I paid for a reading back in November - and hour text!  Only needed 20 minutes....SO she told me to KEEP the other 40.  I have had to chase her down a little bit BUT -- she doesn't ALWAYS respond to me but if I send her a text or email, she will eventually respond to me.   She told me yesterday that she is sick a lot and so when she's healthy shes on but when shes sick she is out for a long time......

All I am telling you is send her another email -- she will eventually respond!   I think shes a little crazy but I mean lets be honest arent a lot of them?   Also, it seems a lot of the good ones are "sick a lot"....  (QOC, Abundant Visions by Gaylene, Scott Angel....  Im sure theres many others.....  I know all have a lot of health issues) -- it makes me sad.  Like the energy they're using is hard on their health! 

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2020, 08:06:23 AM »
I had a reading with her in December It was an hour long chat After some 40 minutes or so I told her that I don’t see some of her predictions coming to pass She got angry at that point and ended chat. But she refunded me for the part of time that I didn’t used.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2020, 08:30:05 AM »
I had a reading with her in December It was an hour long chat After some 40 minutes or so I told her that I don’t see some of her predictions coming to pass She got angry at that point and ended chat. But she refunded me for the part of time that I didn’t used.

Thanks for sharing that. She got very abusive sending me messages in capital letters for saying her predictions did not come to pass (this is after almost a year panned out).

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2020, 02:35:46 PM »
Yeah.. this one was wild. I’d never had a weird experience with a psychic like this before.

« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2020, 01:19:12 AM »
Wow so glad I never read with her!  Thank you for saving me $$$. 

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2020, 01:53:33 AM »
Damn. I thought about reading with her but now reading this, she sounds emotionally unstable and crazy. Dodged a bullet.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2020, 10:39:34 PM »
I was checking her website and notice she has Covid 19 and she’s offering 10 minutes per 19 dollars. My question is, will a psychic be accurate reading while sick?  Doesn’t seem good to me

anything