Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 9933 times)

Offline Abundantia

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2019, 04:00:42 PM »
Does anyone know why she hasnt been offering readings on her site the past few weeks? I certainly would recommend her 4 question video reading. I like the fact that she doesnt shy away from giving negative predictions. No fluff. She tells it as she sees it. She has been off in some work related predictions but some things did come to pass including some home improvement which at the time she predicted it I thought made no sense. But major home repairs happened just a few weeks later. Another big hit was her predicting that an old  acquaintance i let back into my life will be a false start. Well, a few days before the reading i did reach out to an old ‘friend’, but a few days after the reading i had to again sever ties with this person because i sensed all they cared abt was trying to manipulate me for my money. I cant see how this would have been guessed.....Regarding my poi... no communication in a year. She predicts that they will reach out but not anytime soon. The reading was months ago so the predicted time is coming up.  What she saw regarding this does line up with Aries Intuition and Micah, but more positive. So we shall see. The thing is.... I have had more than one video reads with her and exactly the same cards show up regarding this poi. Like, I can see it for myself while she shuffles and lays them out. So that must mean something, lol. I know she has some health issues sometimes, but i hope she is ok and gets better and offers readings again. I highly recommend her video reads. They were cheap, detailed and impressive. Like any psychic reading... we should take it as entertainment and with a grain of salt since some predictions can and will be wrong... but i find that she is excellent in relationship and third party issues but not so much on career. Highly recommend!

I notice she has been taken off PO and Bitwine. I agree she has been awesome for me.

Online LAW1974

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2019, 09:56:21 PM »
My reading was way off. I don’t think we connected (which is fine, it happens)

really -- you havent told us

Online LAW1974

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
I just read with her....   I know -- i took a break!  I am very selective now with my readings....

FYI -- most of the heavy hitters (Mattie, Kisha, etc) have been completely wrong for me... QoC has continued to be about 75% correct for me.   I will know if she is correct in about 6 months....  I liked her... theres zero chance however that this is jhuskindle because she is a terrible writer and jhuskindle is very well spoken....   duh! 

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2019, 11:57:44 PM »
I do believe she is a real medium but over confident with timing. She told me of something which will happen over the summer; very detailed specific things... but they didn't happen. I'm not just being "negative". I do believe she acts from the heart though and I am open that the things may happen at some point- just way off with the timing. Her present moment was very spot on and over all the reading helped me for present moment stuff so I would recommend her for that. The reading really helped me as she was one of the only readers not to be a fairytale reader about what was happening in the present moment and this really helped me make a big decision at the time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:21:28 AM by Abundantia »

Online pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2019, 12:55:19 AM »
I completely agree here. Her timing for future events is extremely hit and miss but there is no denying she is gifted. And yes, she has been very good with seeing what is happening in the current. Personally, I wouldnt recommend her for career readings but I believe she is amazing with matters of the heart ( poi related things).... and I love that she never hesitates to share  bad news if that is what she sees which is why there will be reviewers likely to tear her to pieces because she doesnt necessarily share the negative news in the nicest of ways, so that reaction is expected. Well, she did state in one of her youtube videos that because she has graduated to a higher spiritual level, she lost the spirit guide who was usually spot on with timing. Whatever thats worth. But certainly I would recommend her for even a one time read especially for poi issues! She gave a timing for my poi to reach out in 3 days 3 weeks or 3 months. Well, the third month ends tomorrow and I doubt contact will happen, but I feel in my gut that what she sees will eventually happen. Interestingly, she stated that when my poi reaches out, the communication will be brief then there will be no communication for a few weeks then it will pick up again. Micah predicted exactly the same and he is one of my trusted readers. So I know she read it right despite the incorrect timing. Highly recommended!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:57:08 AM by pRoFeSsOr777 »

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2019, 02:19:58 AM »
I completely agree here. Her timing for future events is extremely hit and miss but there is no denying she is gifted. And yes, she has been very good with seeing what is happening in the current. Personally, I wouldnt recommend her for career readings but I believe she is amazing with matters of the heart ( poi related things).... and I love that she never hesitates to share  bad news if that is what she sees which is why there will be reviewers likely to tear her to pieces because she doesnt necessarily share the negative news in the nicest of ways, so that reaction is expected. Well, she did state in one of her youtube videos that because she has graduated to a higher spiritual level, she lost the spirit guide who was usually spot on with timing. Whatever thats worth. But certainly I would recommend her for even a one time read especially for poi issues! She gave a timing for my poi to reach out in 3 days 3 weeks or 3 months. Well, the third month ends tomorrow and I doubt contact will happen, but I feel in my gut that what she sees will eventually happen. Interestingly, she stated that when my poi reaches out, the communication will be brief then there will be no communication for a few weeks then it will pick up again. Micah predicted exactly the same and he is one of my trusted readers. So I know she ready  it right despite the incorrect timing. Highly recommended!

That’s interesting she is actually admitting about her timing being off... instead of blaming the client. She did say I would be “good friends” with someone I have needed to block out of my life forever for being very abusive. I find it a relief to hear all the other feedback. And again I like her as a person but the career part was hit and miss. Some was very helpful and on point but there is a future prediction I’m trying to forget she said.

Online pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2019, 02:40:16 AM »
Yes. She is a straight shooter which is refreshing. I remember once when I emailed her to tell her she was incorrect abt a job prediction she made, she was thankful and stated that the feedback would help her improve her interpretations of the cards. So thats refreshing which is why she is a go to for me. I remember once in a reading she mentioned something abt me doing upgrades to my home which to me made zero sense caz i have no house upgrade money right now. Lo and behold I received a letter from the condo HOA that they will be repaving and repainting the buildings shortly, lol. I mostly go with her four question video reads. I like seeing her work with her cards. She is very lively and energetic. From time to time I have a strange feeling she lurks the board. But hey, I get results so idc! LoL. But her ability to read into my poi situation which is very ‘complicated and confusing’ as Kisha once said is impressive. BTW something else Kisha said that has stood with me is that sometimes Spirit chooses not to reveal certain things. She also said that sometimes the guide for a poi doesnt always want to be tapped into. I personally feel that these psychics NEED to be wrong sometimes to keep them grounded and humble. And hey, no psychic is God. They cant know everything and get it all right but credit should be given where it is due.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 02:54:03 AM by pRoFeSsOr777 »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2019, 02:43:50 AM »
My reading was way off. I don’t think we connected (which is fine, it happens)

really -- you havent told us

Since I started the thread... you’ll likely hear it again.  ;D

Offline sexyp

« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2019, 10:00:05 AM »
how do we find her

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2019, 05:56:56 PM »
She was the one that had told me my ex would be forced to relocate.. and he did, but nearly  a year after I received her email reading.

Online LAW1974

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2019, 07:27:35 PM »
how do we find her

http://divineempath.com/

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2019, 08:09:02 PM »
I have an appointment with her for a text chat reading, does she normally contact you first or do you contact her? Because it was scheduled for 3:00 p.m EST today and I haven't gotten anything from her yet.

Online LAW1974

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2019, 09:11:15 PM »
I have an appointment with her for a text chat reading, does she normally contact you first or do you contact her? Because it was scheduled for 3:00 p.m EST today and I haven't gotten anything from her yet.

hmmm... she texted me ten minutes ahead of time and told me to be ready and then was right on time.....

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2019, 09:24:58 PM »
Okay I just got a read with her and it was super negative  :'( she said my POI would move out in the dead of night with no warning and that doesn't sound like him at all (We still live together and he expressed the thought of moving out at the beginning of the break up but hasn't said anything since). Does anyone know if her negative predictions always come to pass?

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2019, 11:51:40 PM »
She told me me and my poi wouldn’t get engaged or married and we got engaged and married. She did say we would have a beautiful 2019 together tho  :P guess my time is almost up!

anything