Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46125 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2019, 05:29:40 AM »
She told me me and my poi wouldn’t get engaged or married and we got engaged and married. She did say we would have a beautiful 2019 together tho  :P guess my time is almost up!

I think more importantly we all want to know if any psychic predicted the engagement and marriage lol

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2019, 01:22:29 AM »
You might try Yona, Kisha, QOC, Angel Readings or Lookout Mountain (Heavy hitters with proven accuracy)
Those are my favorites

I have read with all that you have listed and I'm still waiting on predictions to pass. Only thing I can say so far is that lookout predicted I'd hear from poi beginning of oct but did not. She mentioned something about timing probe to delays though, so we shall see. I don't care too much about timeline as long as the outcome predicted comes to fruition.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2020, 03:46:42 PM »
Do timeframes given by divine Empath work?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2020, 06:05:48 AM »
Do timeframes given by divine Empath work?

Not for me anyway (she told me of various detailed things which would happen over the summer but they didn’t). However I would say most of the theme of the whole reading was accurate- she just is over confident with time frames.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 05:32:36 PM by Abundantia »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2020, 02:47:54 PM »
Any updates on her? Does she always say that poi will be back?

Offline cake101

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2020, 07:49:22 PM »
Has she stole money from anyone? I tried reading with her and she refunded me the first time because she was sick and unable to make an appointment. I emailed her about her readings and what was the best for my situation. I confirm if all she need was names and questions which she said yes. She told me I would have it in 2 days, after four I emailed her seeing what the hold up was and she told me she didn't know why I was checking in because it was 7 days turn around. So I waited and then she emailed me saying I didn't include DOBs which is clearly on her website and after emailing clients three times she refuses the reading and refunds and told me I would get it that evening. It's been a week and she had not sent my refund and isn't answering my emails about it. Is she really this sketchy? What are my options if she doesn't give me my money back?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2020, 01:12:23 AM »
If you paid with paypal file a claim.

Offline cake101

« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2020, 03:17:18 AM »

I did thankfully. How do I go about filing a claim? Do I have to call them?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2020, 01:02:34 PM »
Go to PayPal site, look for the payment you made to her and there should be a place there that lets you click to file a claim.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2020, 11:52:22 PM »

I did thankfully. How do I go about filing a claim? Do I have to call them?
It's horrible when readers act like they can't/won't do your reading and then keep your money and you have to fight them to get it back. So shady.

Offline cake101

« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2020, 02:13:18 AM »
Thank you for the help. I will go ahead and file the claim. Yeah it was super disappointing she started off all nice and then got super shady. But maybe she just saved me from another shitty reading 😆

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2020, 06:15:19 AM »
You’ll magically see a refund appear.. lol she has a “friend” on the board who reports everything that goes on here to her.

That’s how I was suddenly refunded. Smh

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2020, 11:55:19 PM »
Got a reading with Divine Empath back in early October. I asked about a POI and my career path. I wasn't given a timeframe for contact, surprisingly, but she felt very strongly that he'd be contacting me, and I've had several other big hitters confirming with around the same timeframes, so I'm still waiting for that to unfold. Regarding career, it's funny because I totally forgot about what she told me when she answered my question since I was more focused on my POI at the time, and I started a new job a few days after I received my reading. It kind of went in one ear and out the other.

She did a 2020 career forecast of sorts for me. She predicted that my job was going to drive me crazy and make me miserable around this time of year (Jan - Mar). I wasn't going to feel fulfilled and it would cause some depression. I couldn't believe it because things seemed so great at first. I truly thought I had landed the perfect job. She said I'd be completely fed up at the start of 2020 and be totally over the job around March. For once, I wish a psychic wasn't right, but she also predicted me moving around June, so we will see if that ends up happening. No plans on moving away at all right now, but boy do I want to quit! I'm hating it here more and more with each and every passing day. To think that I absolutely loved going to work the first 3 months... My job's been causing me a lot of anxiety, and I've been very depressed. Currently figuring out how to proceed.

No confirmation yet on the love side of things, but she was right about my career. I also love her energy and how blunt and funny she is. Sad to hear about others having issues with refunds on here though. She was a little unresponsive and late, so she upgraded me to a video reading for free, which I really appreciated at the time.

Offline cake101

« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2020, 12:54:18 PM »
You’ll magically see a refund appear.. lol she has a “friend” on the board who reports everything that goes on here to her.

That’s how I was suddenly refunded. Smh

Well here's hoping she sends me my refund. What she is doing is unethical AF. I mean dude if you didn't want to give me my refund then don't tell me you are. Scammer 101. Shoulda just told me you have a no refund bs policy

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2020, 05:50:34 AM »
Is Divine Empath a fairy tale reader?

anything