Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46145 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 05:56:49 AM »
Yeah and she said that that is the con with Purple Ocean that you can't say everything in such a short time. However that statement is still irrelevant when information is completely the opposite. As I said before, everyone is human though and this does not prove that she's legit or not.
i agree the that doesn't have to do anything with the reading. plus purple ocean allows the chat box to be open for 24 hours she could of explain for cliarty purpose. I've had readers who i wouldn't read for a month or two on purple ocean  and would read with them on purple garden they would remember me. I agree we all are human so is she maybe she had a long day. i feel she is a nice lady very sweet and upbeat and will give her another try if her prediction in regards to come thru but her reading was sporadic bits pieace we accurate i did have a follow up reading with her it was a little bit clearer. But i found her reading to contradict herself and my friends also caught the contradiction as well. but ther overall theme probs correct just the timing could be off but time will tell.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 05:58:44 AM by dreamer1234 »

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2019, 04:00:26 AM »
1st prediction didn't come to pass

Paulina93

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2019, 05:24:06 PM »
Any updates on predictions from her? I got a 3 question email reading earlier this month, one question about someone i was casually dating at the time and one about an ex. She was able to accurately predict how things would go with the first guy. At the time that I asked about him and sent her the email with the questions we were still casually dating... but by the time I got her response things between us ended and she picked up on that... also picked up on his personality and everything else perfectly. Regarding my ex... i'm waiting to see if those predictions of contact come to pass... she did not really give a time frame. Anyone else have updates?

Offline Emshea

« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2019, 03:10:20 AM »
She told me 6 days to 6 weeks and did not happen.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2019, 03:55:49 AM »
Any updates on predictions from her? I got a 3 question email reading earlier this month, one question about someone i was casually dating at the time and one about an ex. She was able to accurately predict how things would go with the first guy. At the time that I asked about him and sent her the email with the questions we were still casually dating... but by the time I got her response things between us ended and she picked up on that... also picked up on his personality and everything else perfectly. Regarding my ex... i'm waiting to see if those predictions of contact come to pass... she did not really give a time frame. Anyone else have updates?
second prediction didn't pan out either

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2019, 09:56:21 PM »
My reading was way off. I don’t think we connected (which is fine, it happens)

really -- you havent told us

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
I just read with her....   I know -- i took a break!  I am very selective now with my readings....

FYI -- most of the heavy hitters (Mattie, Kisha, etc) have been completely wrong for me... QoC has continued to be about 75% correct for me.   I will know if she is correct in about 6 months....  I liked her... theres zero chance however that this is jhuskindle because she is a terrible writer and jhuskindle is very well spoken....   duh! 

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2019, 02:43:50 AM »
My reading was way off. I don’t think we connected (which is fine, it happens)

really -- you havent told us

Since I started the thread... you’ll likely hear it again.  ;D

Offline sexyp

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2019, 10:00:05 AM »
how do we find her

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2019, 05:56:56 PM »
She was the one that had told me my ex would be forced to relocate.. and he did, but nearly  a year after I received her email reading.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2019, 07:27:35 PM »
how do we find her

http://divineempath.com/

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2019, 08:09:02 PM »
I have an appointment with her for a text chat reading, does she normally contact you first or do you contact her? Because it was scheduled for 3:00 p.m EST today and I haven't gotten anything from her yet.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2019, 09:11:15 PM »
I have an appointment with her for a text chat reading, does she normally contact you first or do you contact her? Because it was scheduled for 3:00 p.m EST today and I haven't gotten anything from her yet.

hmmm... she texted me ten minutes ahead of time and told me to be ready and then was right on time.....

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2019, 09:24:58 PM »
Okay I just got a read with her and it was super negative  :'( she said my POI would move out in the dead of night with no warning and that doesn't sound like him at all (We still live together and he expressed the thought of moving out at the beginning of the break up but hasn't said anything since). Does anyone know if her negative predictions always come to pass?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2019, 04:46:21 AM »
She told me me and my poi wouldn’t get engaged or married and we got engaged and married. She did say we would have a beautiful 2019 together tho  :P guess my time is almost up!

Engaged and Married? Awesome!