Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46776 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2019, 11:34:32 PM »
I most certainly felt a “way” about it. You know it is very off putting and for me will now change what I post..

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
Ive mentioned this forum to every advisor I found here, its a public open google facing forum.

Everyone has a right to know about what is being said, and if they are honest or have integrity, they should make up for it. If I saw a review like this about myself I’d ask if they want a refund or another reading to see if they just weren’t connected. If she didn’t I’d hope that she gets a further negative review.

If you do want private reviews, you might want to try closed forums. I found this forum googling an advisor name and reviews. Anna whatever, that terrible fairytale reader. It’s that easy. Any of these advisors can see it anytime. There is no difference to bring reviews to their attention or not. I mentioned she had some reviews on this site, I didnt mention anything else.

And I truly deeply advise you keep any DETAIL off here, because beyond just the reviews, psychics who are fraudulent might find your username and figure out who you are, and use your personal details towards their readings.

So yes be careful on the details you post. But this being a public forum, assume all of your reviews have been read already. Yona was already aware of this forum. And assume the psychics are reading the forums and can see whatever you post, make sure its not identifiable if you write about your past/present, in case they figure out which is which.  I should probably post that as a pro tip.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 11:54:02 PM »
Totally agree! Most things on the net are public... just odd when a reader contscts you & tells you a “friend” from the board told her about my review. Lol

No big deal in the grand scheme.. off putting and creepy. Absolutely.

Ive mentioned this forum to every advisor I found here, its a public open google facing forum.

Everyone has a right to know about what is being said, and if they are honest or have integrity, they should make up for it. If I saw a review like this about myself I’d ask if they want a refund or another reading to see if they just weren’t connected. If she didn’t I’d hope that she gets a further negative review.

If you do want private reviews, you might want to try closed forums. I found this forum googling an advisor name and reviews. Anna whatever, that terrible fairytale reader. It’s that easy. Any of these advisors can see it anytime. There is no difference to bring reviews to their attention or not. I mentioned she had some reviews on this site, I didnt mention anything else.

And I truly deeply advise you keep any DETAIL off here, because beyond just the reviews, psychics who are fraudulent might find your username and figure out who you are, and use your personal details towards their readings.

So yes be careful on the details you post. But this being a public forum, assume all of your reviews have been read already. Yona was already aware of this forum. And assume the psychics are reading the forums and can see whatever you post, make sure its not identifiable if you write about your past/present, in case they figure out which is which.  I should probably post that as a pro tip.

I second all of this. This is a public forum, anyone can read it and it does show up on internet searches. It is not hard to find any any reader who searches their own name will easily find reviews made about them here.

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security by those of us who do give out details. I never gave a rat's patootey if they read what I wrote here or not. I gave out certain details here and others I would never share. That was my way of testing readers to see if they DID read here or if they could legitmately pick things up without "cheating." I also had certain things I only talked about in private messages to specific people so I would know if those things got around, they blabbed...and yes! Some can't keep a secret on this forum! And many like to gossip!  So be careful what you write in private messages too.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2019, 12:09:18 AM »

Maybe I wasn't clear with what I meant to say, I agree with both of you on some parts and disagree on others. I understand completely this is a public forum, and I am discerning about what I share as well, however, if there is a positive prediction that came through, I do share that to give others hope. What I meant is that I frown upon telling readers actively about so and so on this board's prediction you made passed/did not pass, since that really is none of our business. Like, I can't imagine starting a chat with an advisor saying for ex. oh yeah I saw jhuskindle on this forum saying your prediction did/did not come to pass. I feel like that is privacy we should honor here since people do tend to share more details than on bitwine reviews. I mean, it gives readers more motive to come and check out this forum and then accidentally learn about details (especially the more unethical ones) vs. if they heard you found out about them through The Psychic Reviews forum. I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone here, just stating my concern and worried about people stating actual names/handles and sharing that with advisors, which I feel is too much.

I don't have an issue with readers knowing about this forum, and yes I realize it is very easy to land here on google

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2019, 12:13:08 AM »

Maybe I wasn't clear with what I meant to say, I agree with both of you on some parts and disagree on others. I understand completely this is a public forum, and I am discerning about what I share as well, however, if there is a positive prediction that came through, I do share that to give others hope. What I meant is that I frown upon telling readers actively about so and so on this board's prediction you made passed/did not pass, since that really is none of our business. Like, I can't imagine starting a chat with an advisor saying for ex. oh yeah I saw jhuskindle on this forum saying your prediction did/did not come to pass. I feel like that is privacy we should honor here since people do tend to share more details than on bitwine reviews. I mean, it gives readers more motive to come and check out this forum and then accidentally learn about details (especially the more unethical ones) vs. if they heard you found out about them through The Psychic Reviews forum. I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone here, just stating my concern and worried about people stating actual names/handles and sharing that with advisors, which I feel is too much.

I don't have an issue with readers knowing about this forum, and yes I realize it is very easy to land here on google

Agreed. I don't know that that would happen since I am not friends with her and literally just wrote in a po order that there were reviews about her on this forum. Somehow this isn't lining up. I literally didn't say anything about any names or situations hang on I'll screen shot it. It doesn't make sense she would call anyone a friend who is her client and that's just weird.

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/Jy3589U.jpg

Somsething isnt lining up there.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 12:47:23 AM by jhuskindle »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2019, 12:29:40 AM »
Friend, client, cousin.. all odd.

I don’t discuss other people to psychics or their reviews.. but whatev’s it is what it is. I pass along prayers that hopefully the next time you contact a psychic I’m not (or my review) is the topic of conversation. Please don’t waste precious money OR time discussing me. Lol

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 12:48:12 AM »
Friend, client, cousin.. all odd.

I don’t discuss other people to psychics or their reviews.. but whatev’s it is what it is. I pass along prayers that hopefully the next time you contact a psychic I’m not (or my review) is the topic of conversation. Please don’t waste precious money OR time discussing me. Lol

Huge difference between a friend talking to her and a client pointing out a review site, actually.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2019, 12:58:01 AM »
Either way.. you made someone else the topic of your discussion... with a psychic. I’m SURE you had something else to talk about.. like your own paid reading maybe?

When people leave bad reviews I’m not telling a psychic about what they said. Frankly... I don’t care and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I’m spending my money on MY reading.

To each his own. Be blessed.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 01:08:16 AM »
Dude you got issues. You started this thread because you got a bad reading, the reader refunded you? Or no?

If she did I'm not sure what else matters to you so much you are throwing so much weird hate on here. Also youve attempted to call ME the reader a few times, when I've posted picture proof that I'm not.

I'm not sure why you are so angry, but none of what you are saying makes sense to anything I have heard from her, she definitely has integrity, if you were mad, you should have brought it to her and she probably would refund you. If her prediction didnt come to pass, then write a review and leave it at that. She's been accurate for some others here including myself, like, a lot. I used to call her and Erika Archer hidden gems. Now they are popular so not as hidden.

If she didnt give you a refund I'll sing a different song. But I think you said she did, so calm down.

Seriously. And if your predictions dont come to pass then update away but the weird stuff you are saying is clearly trying to make her look really bad. She told you her friend told you about your review? Really? Theres a huge difference between friends and clients. Now you're literally attacking ME despite the fact I did nothing wrong. If you have a problem with a reading, go to the reader, then, if they don't refund you, bring it here. If they did, leave a review.

You dont need to try to attack me, I literally just sent a note in my order that talked about this forum and nothing else.
Jesus lord almighty.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2019, 01:13:59 AM »
Lol yes YOU refunded me. Thanks my dear.

Keep it cute love. I’ve wasted enough time on you & I’m pressed today.

I do hope you keep reading reviews and sending refunds when things are wrong. After all that’s the RIGHT thing to do.

Blessings on Blessings for 2019!
(Sounds like you need it)
DJ

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2019, 01:15:54 AM »
Lol yes YOU refunded me. Thanks my dear.

Keep it cute love. I’ve wasted enough time on you & I’m pressed today.

I do hope you keep reading reviews and sending refunds when things are wrong. After all that’s the RIGHT thing to do.

Blessings on Blessings for 2019!
(Sounds like you need it)
DJ

it's one thing to accuse someone of being someone else but I literally just posted a screenshot of my order from her and I posted my picture multiple times... You're literally ridiculous

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2019, 01:17:20 AM »
IF she’s NOT your friend.... you are discussing others and their refunds like you guys are bff’s..

But we all know who you are.. (aside from nosy, in other peoples business and worried about the next person)

You know who you are too.. lol

Love you #BYE!!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2019, 01:22:16 AM »
🙄🙄🙄 I give up when this girl doesn't click the picture. My eyes roll so far into my colored head.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2019, 01:29:30 AM »
I’m not clicking a picture ..

That’s the difference between us... I don’t CARE. I’m not in your business. It’s not important. I’m not writing others about you (they are actually writing ME saying you know she’s divineempath lol)

This is a psychic review site.. go review a psychic damn!

ladya

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2019, 02:54:25 AM »
🙄🙄🙄 I give up when this girl doesn't click the picture. My eyes roll so far into my colored head.

Is it colored red by any chance ;). You already said it was shaved in another post. You need to stop giving away the identity you’re trying to hide.