Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46780 times)

Offline Blueeyedbella

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 02:57:17 AM »
I had an email reading with her today, so I can’t speak on her prediction accuracy yet, but she was able to pick up on something major that no other advisor I’ve read with did. So that impressed me. Predictions were not the outcome I was hoping for, but the reading wasn’t negative, she was able to predict another event that will hopefully unfold towards the end of the year :) I’ll update if predictions come to pass!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 11:07:57 PM »
I ordered with her today. Asked her what was coming up with my new poi I just started seeing,

She 100% described my ex and his situation and that he will contact me in 3-4 weeks which is in line with others. I told her  she had described my ex

She tried to tap Into new guy but didn’t really get a good read of him, said my guides obviously Wanted to know about my ex .

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 01:23:20 AM »
I ordered with her today. Asked her what was coming up with my new poi I just started seeing,

She 100% described my ex and his situation and that he will contact me in 3-4 weeks which is in line with others. I told her  she had described my ex

She tried to tap Into new guy but didn’t really get a good read of him, said my guides obviously Wanted to know about my ex .

She did that to me, turned out right after the person she was talking about contacted me, so did the other guy and I got serious.  It was a marker, instead of a significant situation. That was on po, I just go through the site now.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:25:45 AM by jhuskindle »

Offline seeker123

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 01:40:18 PM »
I read with her on PO twice last week. The first reading was very positive and said I would reconnect with POI in 6-8 weeks and we would have good times ahead. She seemed to be surprised herself that it would happen that soon. She saw fated connection, 10 of cups, etc..

Then I ordered a follow-up reading for some clarifications. She started the reading with '2019 is not a good year for me'. Though there are some good times ahead with the POI, it would become a burden and I would decide to walk away towards 3rd quarter of the year, become really depressed etc. She said I would meet someone in mid-2020, who is much better.

I felt the readings were contradictory. Though she tried to clarify that the first reading was for 6-months timeframe and the next one was for the whole 1 year, something still felt off. She tried to say there are some good times ahead, so it is still good. But the second reading said 2019 being a bad year and me being really depressed, then how is it good? I will definitely post, if something significant happens in the next 2 months.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 01:47:34 PM »
I’m still on the fence with her. While my reading I think was positive yet negative she got two people with the same name mixed up, I dont know really who she is referring to lol. She’s great at communicating after the reading which I love to clarify things but again I can’t wrap my head around who she is talking about.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 02:29:11 PM »
I would really advise people not to use purple ocean, how detailed can you be in 3 min... that’s exactly why psychics constantly messed up my situation. They thought it looks good didn’t see a breakup.

If 2019 ends up being rough overall because of the last half of it, it makes plenty of sense, a full reading would have shown that in the first place. Purple ocean is a 3 min reading.

Plus if you are saying you break up with your love, that makes plenty of sense why your year ends up being rough.

You guys should stay off PO for full readings. Itisnt a full picture. Plus they take our money. We only make 2-4$ a reading. It’s good yes but really you can only get yes or no questions with accuracy there imo.

I’m waiting for a reading from her now.
Also I think her site is cheaper for what you get on the website.

I’ll just update this post when I get it if it aligns with others or not.

Also asked about an event coming up to test since reviews are mixed. I don’t read w her on po anymore, although it started that way.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2019, 04:48:19 PM »
My entire timeline of events last week was off with her.. refunded me after “one of her clients” on this board told her about my review. I know who it is..well most of us do (she’s actually on here herself). Neither here nor there.
Just unethical to troll the review board and pretend to be someone else. I couldn’t care less however. I’ll keep them “both” lifted up in prayer.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Divi
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 10:05:31 PM »
My entire timeline of events last week was off with her.. refunded me after “one of her clients” on this board told her about my review. I know who it is..well most of us do (she’s actually on here herself). Neither here nor there.
Just unethical to troll the review board and pretend to be someone else. I couldn’t care less however. I’ll keep them “both” lifted up in prayer.

I told her about your review. I’m still waiting on my reading from her. Lol as if it’s private or something? If she refunded you that’s nice. Should I not be telling people about it? I told Yona I found her here too - is that an issue?

Edit: To be clear I told them they were on this forum, I didnt say “such and such wrote a review about you”, just that reviews were on the forum. (I told Y I found her here)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 11:50:14 PM by jhuskindle »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 10:22:08 PM »

I told her about your review. I’m still waiting on my reading from her. Lol as if it’s private or something? If she refunded you that’s nice. Should I not be telling people about it? I told Yona I found her here too - is that an issue?

I can't speak for Dnj1984 but I personally don't like the idea of it. I feel like this is a place where I can share my reviews of people, my related life and experiences in an unvarnished way without feeling like readers are going to come here and read those details. I'm not saying anyone necessarily would care enough to do this, but what if someone figured out that I was the one that called them, read the details about my life that I've shared here and then based a future prediction off of that? It just feels icky somehow.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 10:30:01 PM »
I agree. Very “icky” and plain unethical. Legit has had multiple people reach out to me about it... that’s how we collectively know what’s up. Lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2019, 12:29:20 AM »
If you have to ask.... you probably know the answer.

No issue however, I just make it a point to keep other peoples names or “screen names” out of my mouth. The blessed don’t beef with the miserable.

Good luck Ayanna.. I mean “Jhuskindle” ;)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2019, 02:12:28 AM »
Lol not the same color dear.

As I’ve posted pics of myself before it should be obvious. One person did find me from my picture from here and didn’t share it thank god.

Did you want a reading? I’ll dm you my paypal, I’d love to take credit. Lmk I’ll read for you. But I’ll never give you my name.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2019, 03:13:50 AM »
Thanks for the offer. I shall pass...;)

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 10:05:06 PM »
Hm, well this all got interesting. Now that it seems people on this forum might share details of so and so's reading not panning out with an advisor, I feel more reluctant to share my own journey and experiences with psychics. Not sure what most of the members think, but I truly appreciate those who are so open and willing to share, however, in a psychic reading, I would prefer to focus on my situation instead of talking about other people's predictions coming to pass or not. Honestly, it's none of our business, and knowing details about other people's story is a privilege, not a right and shouldn't be disclosed to readers. I considered this a safe space, but now I am not feeling so anymore. 

Also, several people have had mixed experiences with each advisor, so does it really matter if someone's prediction didn't come to pass? Would that really affect yours? Just some food for thought.

ladya

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2019, 11:22:54 PM »
Hm, well this all got interesting. Now that it seems people on this forum might share details of so and so's reading not panning out with an advisor, I feel more reluctant to share my own journey and experiences with psychics. Not sure what most of the members think, but I truly appreciate those who are so open and willing to share, however, in a psychic reading, I would prefer to focus on my situation instead of talking about other people's predictions coming to pass or not. Honestly, it's none of our business, and knowing details about other people's story is a privilege, not a right and shouldn't be disclosed to readers. I considered this a safe space, but now I am not feeling so anymore. 

Also, several people have had mixed experiences with each advisor, so does it really matter if someone's prediction didn't come to pass? Would that really affect yours? Just some food for thought.

Agreed. That is very off-putting to me as well.