Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46754 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2020, 03:42:52 AM »
I ordered a reading from and it has been 14 business day and I still have not received anything. I sent her an email. Is she good with delivering her readings?

Today was my 14th business day, and I haven't heard anything either. I sent a follow up email about 10 minutes ago checking on it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2020, 04:10:51 AM »
For the COVID reading, mine took a bit of time

I’m curious what did she say about COVID?

Offline Ssbbdd91

« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2020, 01:01:20 PM »
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I never received a reading I paid for and even emailed her about it twice. The first time she responded saying be patient it’s coming, then when I still didn’t receive it I sent another email to which she never replied. That seems to a few people’s experience unfortunately

Oh no:( what did you do?

I just cut my losses. After a month had passed I don't think you can file a claim with PayPal any more, and I patiently waited about a month for this reading. It never came...She basically stole my money.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2020, 02:37:16 PM »
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I never received a reading I paid for and even emailed her about it twice. The first time she responded saying be patient it’s coming, then when I still didn’t receive it I sent another email to which she never replied. That seems to a few people’s experience unfortunately

Oh no:( what did you do?

:( I am going to have to file a claim before it is too late then

I just cut my losses. After a month had passed I don't think you can file a claim with PayPal any more, and I patiently waited about a month for this reading. It never came...She basically stole my money.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2020, 03:44:07 PM »
I ordered a reading from and it has been 14 business day and I still have not received anything. I sent her an email. Is she good with delivering her readings?

Did you ever get your reading??

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2020, 07:33:27 PM »

Did you ever get your reading??

She emailed me and said she will get it done and then nothing . To answer your question, not yet.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2020, 03:56:36 PM »
I had ordered an urgent reading from her but she didn't delivered it within time so I ended up cancelling the order. I haven't got my refund yet. So have raised a PayPal Claim. Let's see what happens.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2020, 08:56:36 PM »
I had ordered an urgent reading from her but she didn't delivered it within time so I ended up cancelling the order. I haven't got my refund yet. So have raised a PayPal Claim. Let's see what happens.

Didnt you say you read with her before? Did her predictions come to pass?

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2020, 03:31:12 AM »

Didnt you say you read with her before? Did her predictions come to pass?

I had a reading with her earlier. I won’t say that Exact predictions came true but her overall theme about the way things will happen was Kinda right. The query I raised above was about a new reading that I wanted to get.
PS. I got the refund

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2021, 03:46:40 PM »
I know you guys have a 50/50 split on this reader, and she is slow to deliver her readings, which is written on her website but holy MOLEY my mind is literally blown by her.

- I asked her for contact timing for a friend and she said "I will try an experiment" and told me the 18th of June, it is the 19th of June and it was 5am the friend contacted me
- ALL of her empathic readings have followed exactly, but sometimes not the events that happened. For example, she said I would feel devestated at work so possibly lose my job in January, but what actually happened was the loss of a coworker that took down the mood for a month or two. It was jsut as bad as she described, only, I didnt lose the job.
- She said I would take a break from readings and I did not believe it, but I did for over a year
- She said no I would not get a new car and I didnt  - other psychics said yes

Warning: She is really slow on delivery, if you keep the order open she will end up delivering it. It just takes forever, but she's 100% worth it for me.

She has given me markers that are so unique, there's no way anyone would know them, and they have always marked what she saw. She seems to be best at relationships, but she has a "wider" view so sometimes she will say "You will reconcile" but other readers told me we wouldnt (my best friend, not a POI) but she was right, after all, but a ways down, which she told me at the time. It took a long time, and I doubted it, but it came true.

I am literally mind blown at this contact prediction though so here I am updating. It has been OVERa year since I heard from them. I saw the markers right before contact. She's one of three I use consistently, Yona being my second pick.
She also does free readings usually once every few months on her facebook so you can try out which I think is a lot of integrity. She is just sick a lot, not malicious Ithink. But at least for me, one of the best. Im shaken.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2021, 05:12:11 PM »
She was completely wrong for my friend in 2019 and she was wrong for me about a work prediction. Someone I talk to from another forum said that she never got her reading from her and she had to file a complaint with paypal. I wouldn’t give her a try again. I know they don’t connect with everyone, but nothing she said was even remotely accurate.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2021, 09:53:20 PM »
The only person who recommends her is Jhuskindle. I made a big mistake with this 3 years ago. All the specific details of this soulmate I was supposed to meet… I’m still single. I used to recommend her a lot as I was so certain her predictions would come true- she was so convincing. I really liked her energy so this was really upsetting.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 10:04:24 PM by Abundantia »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2021, 10:36:03 PM »
The only person who recommends her is Jhuskindle. I made a big mistake with this 3 years ago. All the specific details of this soulmate I was supposed to meet… I’m still single. I used to recommend her a lot as I was so certain her predictions would come true- she was so convincing. I really liked her energy so this was really upsetting.

She hasn't been reading for 3 years  maybe you're confusing with another.
I'm talking about Ayanna divine empath

I've never heard her detail a soul mate either She says she specifically cannot see what people look like.

And no, quite a few did recommend her on here.

She was completely wrong for my friend in 2019 and she was wrong for me about a work prediction. Someone I talk to from another forum said that she never got her reading from her and she had to file a complaint with paypal. I wouldn’t give her a try again. I know they don’t connect with everyone, but nothing she said was even remotely accurate.

Yeah she is flakey on reading delivery, my major complaint.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2021, 08:26:42 AM »
You are right- I totally imagined the two readings I had with her with the prediction of new love and details with timeframes 😂😂 what a response. Believe me I wish it came true and I thought she was the coolest person. Anyways I don’t get new love predictions any more from any reading
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 01:04:40 PM by Abundantia »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2021, 03:07:35 PM »
You are right- I totally imagined the two readings I had with her with the prediction of new love and details with timeframes 😂😂 what a response. Believe me I wish it came true and I thought she was the coolest person. Anyways I don’t get new love predictions any more from any reading

Yonas been right for new love for me but no time frames. Psychic Lynn from purple ocean too. I havent read with new love with this one. - sometimes "a second person" will pop up, I've been seeing the same guy for a long time.

If their excuse is time frames, it doesnt count to me, of course EVENTUALLY we will find a "new" love. DE time frames have been good for me though. Not all, but a good 85% which is better than nothing.